Download Yeah9ja Loan App
Yeah9ja loan app offers convenient loan services. Users can obtain qualifying loan products through a 100% online approach with a few easy steps and little paperwork. The loan sum will be transferred right away to the applicant’s bank account after approval.
You can receive a cash limit of up to #100k delivered to your bank account in just a few minutes using only your BVN and an ID card. To be eligible for bigger sums, you do need to have good credit and a solid SMS banking history on your phone.
With conflicting reviews, this lending app has already received over 10,000 downloads from Google Play. It gathers data on potential customers using loan software, including phone records, banking transaction alerts, and BVN, to create credit scores for each borrower.
Online loans are incredibly expensive and have high interest rates because they need no documentation and have no necessity for collateral. They should only be used in an emergency and not be utilized to support one’s lifestyle.
How to Download APK and get a loan from Yeah9ja loan app
- Download the Yeah9ja personal Loan App exclusively available on the Google Playstore and install it on your Android phone.
- Register an account with your phone number.
- Preferably the phone number connected to your BVN as a one time password will be sent to it for verification.
- Fill in your basic Know-your-customer KYC information, including your residential address, next of kin and employment details
- You will also be required to provide your Biometric verification number BVN.
- You’ll be charged N30 to bind your ATM card to your account to increase your chances and get a higher loan amount.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- After the submission of your loan application, the software will analyze your credit score and the final result will be shown in the APP.
- The result should be displayed in less than two minutes and if you qualify for a loan, the loan amount will be disbursed into the bank account directly.
You’ll need to shoot a clear live selfie to verify your identity, so use a smart phone with enough memory.
It can take between 7 and 12 business days for the N30 that was charged to link your ATM card to your account to be returned to your bank account.
Your BVN is connected to your credit score, so if you owe money to other creditors or have a history of late payments, your application will likely be declined.
Because there is no means to complain about subpar service, you are responsible for your own safety while using online lending apps, which are neither regulated nor licensed by any government body in Nigeria.
What other borrowers are saying about Yeah9ja loan app
These evaluations come from Android customers of the Google Play store. The app’s creators purchased false reviews that might deceive unwary potential borrowers. Here are some comments made by actual Nigerian customers.
Emmanuel! “The software does not perform well,” Ewuga wrote. It takes awhile to simply send a verification code. I haven’t been able to get a verification code for more than 24 hours. This does not accurately reflect what you say about the business.
EBUKA The loan James sought for was approved and disbursed, but he still hasn’t received anything since yesterday. James commented, “Registration was simple and the user interface is welcoming. Because of the approaching repayment date, you guys need to get to work.
My loan has been under review since yesterday evening, wonderful app really easy to apply with minimal stress, but the review is taking so long, Khadijah Opeyemi said. I don’t know why it’s taking so long to approve the loan.
What are the requirements?
- Be a legal citizen or legal Resident of Nigeria
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
- Provide details of two of your next of kins including their phone numbers.
- Have a good credit score with no outstanding loans from other lenders.
- Have an active bank account.
- Your phone number must be the one connected to your BVN.
- Have a valid government issued ID card
1. Top level: ₦5,000 – ₦50,000
2. Time of loan: More than 90 days while the longest time is 365 days
3. Loan request: Need to be at least 18 years old or above
4. Interest fee: 0%
5. Nigeria Citizenship
For instance: if you have an 8000 loan level. The total interest should be equal to 8,000 * 39.6%/2 = 1584 because the payment period is 180 days and the APR is 39.6%. Additionally, the total repayment should be $8000 + 1584 = 9584.
If you decide to make a one-time payment, you will do so after 180 days for a total of 9584.
If you decide to pay in monthly installments, your repayment amount will be 9584/6 = 1597.4 per month.
Loan amount: 8000
Interest: $1584 (19.8% rate) (total interest on the loan)
Payable in full is $9584.
Note that this interest rate is merely an illustration; your actual interest rate will be determined by your credit score and the amount of data your device can provide to the app. Keep a record of your banking SMS messages on your phone to improve your chances of receiving a larger loan.
Yeah9ja loan app customer service number
- Service Hotline: 018883539 (9am – 6pm(Mon-Fri), Sat-9am-5pm)
- Service Email: [email protected]
Office Address: 2-4 Tobi Lawal Rd, Lagos Mainland 101245, Lagos, Nigeria
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps