SureCredit Loan App Review
Nigerians can get microloans through the SureCredit app for Naira cash loans for unexpected expenses.
You can receive a cash limit of up to #100k sent to your bank account in just a few minutes using only your BVN and an ID card. To be eligible for higher amounts, you do need to have good credit and a solid SMS banking history on your phone.
With mixed reviews, this loan app has already received over 100,000 downloads from Google Play. It gathers data on potential customers using loan software, including phone records, banking transaction alerts, and BVN, to create credit scores for each borrower.
Online loans are incredibly expensive and have high interest rates because they need no documentation and have no necessity for collateral. They should only be used in an emergency and not be utilized to support one’s lifestyle.
How to Download APK and get a loan from SureCredit loan app
- Download the SureCredit personal Loan App exclusively available on the Google Playstore and install it on your Android phone.
- Register an account with your phone number.
- Preferably the phone number connected to your BVN as a one time password will be sent to it for verification.
- Fill in your basic Know-your-customer KYC information, including your residential address, next of kin and employment details
- You will also be required to provide your Biometric verification number BVN.
- You’ll be charged N30 to bind your ATM card to your account to increase your chances and get a higher loan amount.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- After the submission of your loan application, the software will analyze your credit score and the final result will be shown in the APP.
- The result should be displayed in less than two minutes and if you qualify for a loan, the loan amount will be disbursed into the bank account directly.
- Make sure you’re using a good phone with enough memory space as you will be required to take a clear live selfie for identity.
It can take between 7 and 12 business days for the N30 that was charged to link your ATM card to your account to be returned to your bank account.
Your BVN is connected to your credit score, so if you owe money to other creditors or have a history of late payments, your application will likely be declined.
Because there is no means to complain about subpar service, you are responsible for your own safety while using online lending apps, which are neither regulated nor licensed by any government body in Nigeria.
What other borrowers are saying about SureCredit loan app
The Google Play store users who wrote these reviews. The majority of customers complained about unexpected fees they were given when applying for a loan. Most fees are not upfront; instead, you can apply for a certain amount, and a smaller sum will be transferred to your bank account, with interest being applied to the remaining balance.
According to Olagunju Olusola, “They gave me credit without my consent. I tried to borrow 10,000, but I only received credit for 6,500 before I approved the payment. Still, they increased the repayment by $468.23, bringing the total to 10,468. They made a deduction, but the interest rate doesn’t add up. They wouldn’t pick up when I tried to call their customer service. Therefore, this loan application is a total fraud. A complete disclaimer is here.
“Everything about sure credit is a scam,” wrote Edun Gold. “I was told I couldn’t borrow more than #10,000, but since I needed more than that, I ignored it before I finished, and I was credited with #6,500. I called the customer service and said I didn’t need the money and wanted to pay it back, and she told me to click on repayment. A second later, #10,497 was deducted from my account. Since then, they have stopped returning my calls. I desperately needed my money back, so kindly return it.
The worst among them, wrote Haliru Abubakar. They don’t give you the choice of accepting or rejecting their offer. They immediately credit your account with whatever they determined and inform you of what and when to pay as soon as you create the profile. People should stay away from this app because that is a cunning scam.
What are the requirements?
- Be a legal citizen or legal Resident of Nigeria
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
- Provide details of two of your next of kins including their phone numbers.
- Have a good credit score with no outstanding loans from other lenders.
- Have an active bank account.
- Your phone number must be the one connected to your BVN.
- Have a valid government issued ID card.
Eligibility:18 – 65 years old.
Loan period: we will require your repayment from 91 days to 180 days.
Loan amount: ₦ 5,000-₦ 500,000
Interest Rate: 0.5% to 3% monthly , APR 10%-35%,it depends on your credit evaluation.
If you choose an amount of ₦5,000 and the term is 180days, the total interest should be ₦5,000*12%=₦600. The total repayment amount would be ₦5,000+₦5,000*12%= ₦5,600.
Note that this interest rate is just an example, your actual interest rate on the app will depend on your credit score and how much information the app can get from your device. Keep banking SMS records on your phone to increase your chances of getting a higher loan amount.
SureCredit loan app customer service number
- Service Hotline: 018883539 (9am – 6pm(Mon-Fri), Sat-9am-5pm)
- Service Email: [email protected]
Office Address: 2-4 Tobi Lawal Rd, Lagos Mainland 101245, Lagos, Nigeria
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps