National Population Commission Recruitment 2022 Portal is currently open to fill the vacancies of 10,000 Adhoc staff for the Trial Census. Further details on how to apply for National Population Commission recruitment via the NPC recruitment portal as well as other relevant information about the recruitment process can be found at this site. Apply for NPC job openings here.
GET FREE TRAVEL TIPS HERE
Prior to 2022/2023 National Population and Housing Census Exercise The National Population Commission has commenced an ad hoc recruitment process for 10,000 staff to conduct a trial census.
It is now official that the National Population Commission recruitment 2022/2023 is now in progress. This website covers important aspects of how to apply for the NPC Adhoc Staff selection process , including how to log in and complete the NPC application online via this official NPC recruitment site 2022.
In this post, we’ll provide all the information you must know about the opening as well as the NPC Adhoc recruitment closing date 2022. We have provided complete details and guidelines to help you through applying.
This includes the current post-graduate and non-graduates, the qualifications required, the entry requirements for experienced and interested candidates, as well as the steps to fill out an application for NPC 2022’s job openings without obstacle. Learn the steps to submit your application and complete the NPC application form for 2022 here.
NPC Adhoc Staff Application Form 2022 Portal
We would like to inform the people that NPC recruiting portal for 2022 has open for applications. NPC is planning to hire 10,000 Adhoc staff for the Trial Census. NPC invites applicants with interest to submit applications. National Population Commission invites interested and qualified applicants to apply.
We will guide you through all you should learn about the process of recruitment and the steps to apply and complete the NPC application form without a hitch.
No matter if you’re an academic and not plenty of possibilities to join this National Population Commission. If you’re looking to join the 2022 NPC selection process, then now is the best time to act.
This chance could be an initiation point towards achieving your goals. Take advantage of this opportunity and bring your life to a place of purpose and meaning.
NPC Recruitment Portal 2022
The NPC 2022 opening for recruitment is available and interested applicants are now able to submit their applications. The NPC application form for 2022 is completely free and is accessible through the official portal for recruitment. Candidates who are interested should apply only via an officially-run NPC recruitment portal.
Jobs on the National Population Commission are for degrees and non-degree holders. All you require to apply is an existing email address along with your telephone number and the relevant qualifications.
Before you can submit your application, there are some conditions you have to meet in order to show that you’re fit and ready to go to the NPC screening process, which will increase the chances of being hired. Here are the requirements. Be aware that the job title can vary and not all open jobs require a degree.
Entry Requirements for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- It is essential to be prepared to be able to work in an unfamiliar setting
- Candidates who are interested in applying must be mentally and physically healthy
- You must have a minimum of five credits in not more than two consecutive sittings for West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO) as well as General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- The possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE or OND from a recognized university
- Candidates who are interested in applying should be in good standing and be in good spirits
- Every applicant must possess an acceptable method of identification like the driver’s license of a valid state or National Identification Card. International passport or Voters’ card. NIN Number
- The ability to use computers is an additional benefit
- Candidates who are interested must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- A passport image that is scanned in sizes ranging from 7kb-30kb, and with a dimension of 314×275 pixels.
You’re just only one step away from being one of the NPC shortlisted applicants if you meet the above criteria. Learn what you need to do in order to be eligible for exercise below.
How to Apply for the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023 Application
- Visit the NPC recruitment portal at https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Apply for the required application form for free.
- Complete the NPC 2022 Electronic Recruitment Application Form with the mandatory information , such as the full name, phone number Address, and so on.
- After filling out the form After filling in the form, hit Submit.
- Click on the Check Application Status button to see the status of your application at any time.
If you are you have been successful your name will be listed at the top of the NPC shortlist. You will be contacted through your registered email address. After that, you will be set for the next stage of the process for recruitment and eventually, an exciting job with the NPC agency.
Latest NPC Recruitment News 2022
At times we will publish the most recent information regarding this National Population Commission recruitment exercise on this site So if you’d like to keep up-to-date visit this site often.
We recommend you save or bookmark this page to keep it updated in the event of any changes that is made by the National Population Commission, and we will notify you when that occurs.
In case you’ve got any concerns about the NPC job opening in 2022, don’t hesitate to contact us via the box below for comments and we’ll try to answer the issue.
Be the first to comment