Nigeria Police recruitment 2022 portal is now open for online applications. The NPF recruitment form can be accessed via the official policerecuitment.gov.ng. The application procedure is free. Do not pay any person who says he can assist you to be selected for the upcoming recruiting exercise.
Additional information on how you can apply for NPF recruitment process via this portal. Nigeria Police 2022 recruitment portal and other pertinent information about how to apply for the NPF hiring procedure are available here. Find out how to apply to be considered for Nigeria Police Force jobs here.
Table of Contents
Download the Nigeria Police Past Questions and Answers
Get the Nigeria Police Recruitment Questions and Answers now and be prepared to take taking the Computer Based Test (CBT). It’s all you need to be successful during the exam for the position. Click Here to download.
2022 NPF Recruitment Update
Due to the huge need for security in the country as well as the high demand for security, Nigeria Police Force Nigeria Police Force has announced the urgent need for candidates who are willful to defend the nation from internal turmoil.
NPF recruitment 2022/2023 is now in progress. This website covers important details regarding how to apply for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment process and how you can fill out the Nigeria Police 2021 recruitment with ease.
This article we’ll explain everything you should know about Nigeria Police recruitment starting and deadline. We’ve included detailed details and guidelines to help you with your application.
They include the qualification and requirements and steps regarding how you can apply to Nigeria Police recruitment without any obstacles. Read on and follow the rules listed in this article.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022
We want to inform the populace that the Nigeria Police recruitment portal 2022 is currently open for applications. The NPF is inviting qualified and interested individuals who want to establish and develop their careers within the NPF to fill out an application.
We will guide you through all you should learn about the process of recruitment and the best way to apply and fill out the Nigeria Police recruitment form successfully without any difficulty.
No matter if you’re a graduate or not, you have plenty of chances to join the NPF. If you’re looking to join the current NPF hiring process, this is the right time to act.
This could serve as an opportunity to get closer to your goals. Therefore, take the opportunity to take advantage and provide your life with a sense of purpose and meaning.
Why Apply for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment?
- There is no prerequisite for prior experience.
- The primary educational requirement is the Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) which is available to everyone
- 2022/2023 NPF the NPF is recruiting citizens from all states of Nigeria
- Full-time Contract
- You’ll be able to meet people that you would never have met.
- You’ll be amazed at the amount of knowledge you can gain from people who have different abilities, backgrounds, and different levels of expertise who are eager to share their knowledge.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022
The Nigeria Police recruitment portal is now open, and those who are interested are now able to apply. This Nigeria Police recruitment form can be found on the official portal for recruitment.
The job vacancies in the NPF are available to degree holders or non-degree holders. All you need to be eligible is an existing email address along with your telephone number and any relevant qualifications.
However, before you submit an application, you must meet certain criteria you need to satisfy to prove that you are competent and ready to go through the process of recruitment. Here are the criteria.
General Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022
The above requirements in order to become an official part of the Nigerian Police Force. If you do not meet the requirements listed below and requirements, you’ll not have the chance of being selected.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria through birth
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include English and Maths
- It is mandatory to be registered with at least a National Identity Number (NIN)
- The applicants must be between the age of 18 and 25
- It should not be less than 1.64 metres for female candidates or 1.67 metres in males.
- Do not have a baby at the time of recruitment.
- The candidate should not be physically disabled
- The candidate must be exempt of any financial embarrassment.
- Should not be associated with any criminal activity in the past
- All applicants should be mentally, physically and medically healthy
- Do not have one of these anomalies such as body scars, bowlegs Speech impediment, bent knees, knock knees eye problems or squint eyes Hand deformed protruding nail, gross dental malformation Amputation of any area of the body, tattoos and flat feet
- Do not have lower than (34 inches) measured chest circumference (for males only)
- Possession of an active National Driver’s License will be an added benefit
- You must download and complete the form for a guarantor, and return them to the recruiting and screening center.
- All applicants must pass a thorough medical exam before being selected.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022
To successfully apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment for the 2022/2023 session, simply visit the recruitment portal at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet
- You must enter the National Identification Number (NIN)
- Make sure to enter a valid email address
- Enter your password
- Find the issue with the captcha and then click Create an Account.
- Log in to your email and follow the link provided via Nigeria Police Nigeria Police to your inbox (check your spam folder in case you can’t locate it in there)
- Fill in the details of your Email along with your Password and then click on the login button.
- Make sure you fill out the online police application form properly
- Submit your application
- In the event that your request is approved then you will receive confirmation via email within a couple of minutes.
- Print out the confirmation slip. Copy and save the “Registration Number” to use in future correspondence. It is important to note that the “Number” is case-sensitive.
If you are successful, you will be contacted by e-mail and will be scheduled for the next stage of the process to be recruited and eventually, an exciting career in the police force.
Required Documents for Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- State of origin certificate.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photo.
Every now and then we update the latest news about the NPF recruitment process on this site If you want to keep up-to-date with Nigeria Police recruitment, keep checking this site regularly.
We also suggest to bookmark this page or save it and revisit it often in the event of any changes from police officers from the Nigeria Police Force, and we will inform you when that occurs.
Should you be having any queries about this recruitment process Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2022 Please use the comment box provided below and we’ll get to it.