GTBank offers a variety of loan options, including the GTBank Student Loan. This loan is intended to finance school fees. GTBank‘s student loan is a top source in Nigeria.
Table of Contents
What you get
- You can get a GTB loan of up to N5 million with a maximum term of 4 months.
- Competitive interest rates plus equal monthly payments
- Instant access to funds for school fees
How to Apply for a GTBank Student Loan
- Submit a loan application and complete it
- Submit an employer undertaking form
- Make sure that your terminal benefit for staff is domiciled at GTBank. You will need a corporate guarantee if this is not the case.
Who can benefit from the GTBank Student Loan Facility
You must be employed by selected organizations Government Ministries, Parastatals, or establishments to be eligible for this loan. Your salary account must also be domiciled at GTBank.
What is the Student Loan Payment?
After approval, the loan can be paid either by direct transfer to the school’s bank account or through a draft made in the school’s name.
Method of Application
Two ways to apply are available. You can either apply online at gtbank.com or download the pdf file and send it to any bank branch.
1) How to Apply on The Official Gtbank Website.
- Log in to the official portal of the Gtbank loan.
- If you already have an account, click the button to log in to your Internet banking account. If you do not have an account click HERE or copy https://ibank.gtbank.com/IBankReg/Start.aspx to your browser.
- Click on the “Salary Advance” option in your account dashboard and follow the instructions.
2) Apply by downloading and completing the pdf form. Follow these steps
- Open your browser and log in to the bank site for the salary advance application form https://www.gtbank.com/personal-banking/loans/all-loans/salary-advance.
- You can click on the PDF page to download the key. Print the application form and fill it out.
- Send it to any branch.
Gtbank’s loan service is great because it has been great for many people. You can still apply right now. Are you a student? Small-scale or large-scale business owner? Entrepreneur? Get the Gtbank loan service now by applying today For other GTBank Loans, log on to: https://www.gtbank.com/personal-banking/loans
- The maximum loan term is four months
- The minimum amount is #50,000, while the maximum amount is #1 million.
- Gtbank must have an account for the beneficiary
- All employees of select private companies, government ministries, parastatals, and establishments with salary accounts with the Bank are eligible for this offer.
- You will need to submit the following documents: The application form, an employer undertaking, and a school bill with details about the school’s bank account.