This article will help you get a BVN number without going to the bank without stress; follow the details below.
Banks such as GTBank plc Nigeria are always looking for ways to ease customers’ stress. Everyone knows how crucial it is to have a BVN (Bank Verification Number) registration in Nigeria. This article will show the steps to ” Register your BVN without going to the bank“.
As a holder of an account at any bank, you can perform your to complete the following tasks:
- Registration for a fresh registration: If, for some reason, you haven’t completed the registration process before now, you’ll need to visit any of your banks and sign up for BVN to access your account.
- Linking your previously registered BVN with other accounts. This is the last job to be completed following the registration. You must join your BVN with any additional charges in different Banks.
However, I’m going to guide you on how to connect your BVN to GTBank plc ONLINE, which you’ve registered through other Banks.
Let me begin by affirming that you don’t need Internet banking to complete this. Learn more about the procedure below.
How to get a BVN number without going to the bank
GTBank BVN portal will let customers provide their BVN to be linked to the existing GTBank account. To connect your BVN to your GTBank account, please do these steps:
- Go to the GTBank plc BVN Portal here
- Enter your GTBank NUBAN
- Choose a Bank from which the BVN was issued
- Enter the BVN number you got from a different Bank, Then click submit
I explained how to connect the BVN that you obtained from another Bank to your GTBank account through the GTBank Web site.
Once you have completed this online, you can visit your bank’s branch to confirm whether what you’ve done worked.
The following article we will write about is ” How to link your BVN Obtained from other Bank to your GTBank account via ATM or Internet banking“.