This article will help you apply for Migo loan through the Migo Loan Code and how you can pay active loan using the code.
Migo, formerly Kwikmoney and Kwikcash, is an automated instant loan that was created from a partnership of banks and mobile networks in Nigeria. It makes personal banking and finance simple for Nigerians. The partnership provides easy access loans for Nigerians without the need to provide collateral or guarantors.
Table of Contents
Migo Loan Code
Request for a loan and pay your outstanding loan by using the USSD code *561*1*2*2# on your phone
Migo loan requirement
Here are the requirements to obtain a loan from Migo
- Bank account
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- An active phone number
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have used your phone number regularly for at least 90 days.
- Your account number must be active for at least 90 days.
- An account must be opened at one of the following banks: First Bank Access Bank Diamond Bank, First City Monument Bank (FCMB), United Bank For Africa UBA, Stanbic Bank ,Wema Bank ,Zenith Bank ,Guaranty Trust Bank(GTB), Polaris Bank,Fidelity Bank Heritage Bank ,Union Bank,Unity Bank
Conditions and terms of Migo
It is important to understand the terms and conditions of a loan before you apply for one. These are the terms and conditions:
- You must be able pay off the loan on time. Contact them if you have any questions.
- Late payment penalties and fees apply to loans that are not paid on time.
- If you don’t repay your loan, they have the right to send messages and other communications to all of your contacts.
- They have the right to use your personal information to decide how much loan you should get. Your personal data includes your phone number, bank details, bills, credit bureaus, and other information.
How to get a loan with Migo (Kwikmoney).
These steps will help you get a loan at Migo.
1. Call *561#
To access your mobile phone, dial *561# You can also dial *561# to check your credit score.
2. Choose loans
There are many options. You can choose to get a loan.
3. Request a loan
Next, choose Request Loan from the Options
4. Do not wait for a loan offer
Accept the loan offer and provide your account details to receive your loan.
You can also use their website to request the mobile code if you don’t want to use it. You can’t continue if you have already used the code. These steps are intended for those who prefer to complete it online rather than by phone.
5. Visit the migo loan portal
This is the step for those who don’t want to use the website but code. Visit the loan portal
6. Enter your phone number
To continue, enter your phone number. A captcha may be necessary to confirm that you are real.
7. Verification complete
An email code will be sent directly to your phone. To verify your phone number, enter the code on the website.
8. Check out our selection of loan offers
Click on the check loan offer you want to view and then click Continue to see all available offers
9. Please enter your account number.
Next, click Proceed and provide all information.
10. Get your loan!
The loan should arrive within a few minutes. Most often, within a few minutes
What is the limit?
A loan can be obtained from N500, 000 to N500,000. You will receive a low offer depending on your credit score when you first apply. You will be eligible for larger funds if you accept the first offer and pay your loan back on time.
Migo interest rate
The interest rate you pay is typically between 10% and 25% depending on how much money you get. Your personal data may make it possible for your rate of interest to go up or down.
The loan term is between 14 and 30 days
Repayment of the loan
All loans must be paid in full within 14 to 30 days of the date they were granted. This is the Kwik Money Loan policy.
It is simple to repay a loan. There are many options. To pay back, you can dial *561#. You can also visit the Kwik Money online repayment portal.
You can also repay the loan using an ATM card or cash at any bank or agent that supports you.
You should note that you will be charged an additional 5% late fee if your loan is not paid by the due date.
Please dial *561# if you have financial difficulties and are unable to pay your loan.
What will happen if I don’t pay my MIGO loan?
If you don’t pay your migo loan, Migo loan company may take steps to recover the debt, which can include contacting you to request payment, reporting the unpaid debt to credit bureau(s), and potentially taking legal action to collect the debt.
Non-payment of a loan can also have negative impacts on your credit score, which can make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future. It’s important to try to communicate with your lender if you are having difficulty making your loan payments and to try to come to a resolution before the situation escalates.