Are you looking for okash loan app download then you are at the right place to download the loan app that is compatible for your phone.
To download the Okash loan app for Nigerian it is necessary to be over 20 years old with an income of at least $20,000 and a mobile number. Okash loan lending application is a secure and reliable option to get the credit you need in Nigeria anytime you require it.
The Okash loan app download procedure takes less than 5 minutes to complete without collateral or documents required. This great service is provided through blue ridge microfinance bank for credit loans to customers in Nigeria.
Table of Contents
About Okash Loan App
Okash loan application is a simple personal loan lending application that allows Nigeria Android users on mobile devices to have access to credit anytime and any time, anywhere in Nigeria and their office address at Lot 8. Nurudeen olowopopo way room 301, Japaul House Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.
How did OKash Start?
OKash is one of the ancillary services that Opera Pay offers to its customers as part of the O universe. Other services he has include OFood, OBus and ORide.
OKash was first introduced in Kenya in 2018 before spreading to Nigeria and other African countries.
In fact, OKash is so popular in Kenya that farmers in rural Kenya can also use it to earn credits. OKash also operates services in India.
Download OKash App
The first thing you should do is visit the Google Play Store and download the OKash app (in Nigeria, OKash is no longer integrated with the OPay app). OKash was previously part of his OPay app and is now available as a standalone app on the Google Play Store.
Download the OKash app by clicking the Install button on the Play Store. After the installation is complete, complete this next step.
Signup/Login to OKash
If you already have an OPay account, there is no need to sign up. You can easily login with your OPay credentials.
Apply for the Loan
Since it is the first time to use the OKash service, you can borrow it only for the first time. Loan amounts range from 3,000 Naira to 30,000 Naira and loan terms range from 61 days to 365 days.
Choose the loan amount that’s most convenient for you and your wallet and see when you can pay it back.
Next, select the number of days to repay the loan. This is known as the payback period. The cost of interest depends on the repayment period.
Actually OKash seems to calculate the minimum amount of credit that can be borrowed. For example, in my case, as a first-time user, the minimum was 30,000 Naira for him.
Once the loan amount and repayment period are determined, OKash will automatically calculate the interest and total charges and display a breakdown of the due amount and the due amount.
For example, if I borrowed 30,000 Naira for a period of 61 days, I would need to repay 25,674 Naira within the first 30 days and 7,080 Naira within the next 30 days to complete the payment. .
So the total cost of the loan for 61 days is NGN 2,754. This gives us an effective interest rate of 9.18%, but from the breakdown provided, 924 Naira is interest and 1,830 Naira is accrued fees (whatever that means).
If he chooses 50,000 Naira for the same 61-day period, he must repay 42,790 Naira within the first 30 days and 11,800 Naira within the next 30 days to complete the payment.
The total cost of the loan here is 4,590 Naira and the effective interest rate is 9.18. So the interest seems to be the same in both cases.
How to Pay OKash Loan
You will receive a reminder message from OKash when the repayment date is approaching.
About OKash Service
OKash is highly rated by users for its first credit approval system. This is all thanks to OKash’s dedicated team of employees. 24/7 support is also available to all customers.
Did you know that OKash was able to pay out more than $250 million in loans to its users in a short period of three months? Through September, OKash has lent over $250 million to users in three major countries, including Nigeria, Kenya and India.
The number of people who have benefited greatly from this loan is up to him five million. This is an amazing achievement for a microcredit company, especially in such a short period of time. And this was achieved by OKash.
OKash also complies with Google’s credit app policy and uses technologies such as credit score to track user insights, credits borrowed, and other key metrics.
Opera Company acquired OKash in December 2018 and expanded to Nigeria and India only in 2019. Only in Nigeria, OKash is still a subsidiary service of Opay. Outside of Nigeria, i.e. India and Kenya, Okash is a standalone app.
India is currently Okash’s largest market among his three countries. Average loan size increased to $50, followed by Kenya with an average loan size of $40 and Nigeria.
A company called
OKash has announced it wants to expand its service to other countries, but has yet to provide a hint as to exactly which.
OKash’s goal is to provide simple financial assistance and make it easier for people who are already struggling financially to apply for a loan. And so far they have been able to achieve this goal. Please start. It’s quick, easy and convenient. I hope I gave you a detailed overview of OKash.
Okash Loan App Review
The download of the okash loan app is completely free. More than 1 million downloads downloaded on the Google Play store and has received 41k reviews. The required Android version for the Okash Loan App download is 5.0 and above.
What amount can the Okash loan app loan me? You can get up to N3,000 or up to N500,000, which you must repay between 90 days and 365 days.
The app for loan okash download has an interest rate in Nigeria
The cost of a loan can range from a minimum of 0.1 percent to 1%, which is calculated daily and has an annual rate of 36.5 percent up to 360 percent.
Who is eligible for okash cash loan?
- Small-scale company owners from Nigeria
- People who require quick cash
- Entrepreneurs with business ideas that are innovative and successful
How do I apply for an advance from the Okash Loan lending application?
- Install OKash from the Google Play Store.
- Create an account.
- Select the product that you’re looking to apply to.
- complete all necessary details, and then complete the application.
- After you have submitted your application it is possible to receive confirmation. The confirmation of the application will be displayed in your APP after which you’ll get informed via SMS if your application is approved.
- The loan agreement must be electronically signed following the approval.
- After you sign the E-signal after the E-sign, the loan amount will be credited to your account within a few hours and an the SMS will notify you.
Conditions for lending Okash loans in Nigeria
- 20 years old and over
- The applicant must be in Nigeria
- People with fixed incomes that are monthly
- Excellent Android phone
- Card and bank account must be valid.
- Methods for identifying
- A good data connection
- Number BVN
- Secure and quick loan process
- Sign up for the application in a simple procedure
- There is no collateral or guarantor.
- Age restriction
- Short-term loan
How can I pay back a loan from Okash in Nigeria?
Okash has made the repayment of loans easy. Here are some simple methods to pay back the loan.
- You can make a payment on your loan using the okash App using”make a repayment” or clicking the “make a repayment” button
- You can repay the loan by transfer into blue Ridge microfinance ltd., zenith Bank plc and account number 1130085518. Supply your BVN or your opay reg phone number with your full name in the section provided
- Okash can also perform auto-debits at the time of each repayment due date on your credit card.
Why should you choose OKash?
- You are able to apply for credit on loans. You don’t require any deposit or guarantee.
- Up to NGN500,000. Transfer money to your bank account within a few days.
- Digital and paper-free process that you can do on your smartphone. The whole process can be completed online.
- the information about lending of the entire customer base remains confidential from any third-party. Your information is completely secure with Okash.
- Okash lending platforms offer the ability to notify the customers that they have a payment due to be made.
What happens if your fail to pay back your credit in Nigeria?
The loan’s late repayments immediately are subject to a rollover penalty of 2 percent per day and it is advised to pay the loan prior to the due date to boost your borrowing and credit score for future use.
Okash customer service number in Nigeria
- The phone number is 08097755512.
- okash WhatsApp number:+2349019099999
Click here to download the the app for loan okash from Nigeria here.
Before borrowing money through any mobile lending application in Nigeria It is advised to think about certain aspects such as
- The administration cost is an additional expense. fee
- Compare rates of interest
- Terms and conditions of lending app
- A shorter time frame for the loan
It is advised to make use of okash when you require immediate cash in case of emergency due to their speedy and reliable loan response.
Frequently Asked Question on Okash Loan App Download
Do I have the option of changing my identification number after I have submitted my details to okash?
Okash adheres to the most stringent standards of integrity of data which means that you are unable to alter the information you have submitted previously. So, you need to provide accurate information during the time of registration.
What is the highest amount that OKash will give you?
The maximum amount you can obtain from okash is N500,000. It’s important to maintain an excellent record of your credit history for loans, which will improve your credit score and help you obtain a loan with a better rate in the near future.
What happens if I pay more than my loan with okash?
Once the reconciliation of all the payments has been completed, any additional funds will be reversed to your bank account in less than 3 weeks.