Are you looking for information about a GTB car loan? We will be discussing everything you need to know about the car loan.
GTB is a bank that operates in Nigeria helping customers and non-customers get loans for all their budgets. This includes starting a business, supporting an existing one, buying a house, paying school fees, or paying off debts. There are many loan options available for all situations.
Let’s now discuss the GTB car loan and the requirement
Table of Contents
What you get
- Instant availability of funds to cover your insurance premium
- A monthly payment option for your car insurance premium
- A policy that doesn’t require you to be present at the insurance office
- Individuals can access between N20,000 and N1,000,000, while corporations can receive between N20,000 and N5 million.
- The maximum tenor for the loan is 1 year
- Monthly interest rates for loans are 1.67%
- An equity contribution equals 20% of your total premium cost
- A flat fee of 1%
How to Apply for the GTB Car Loan
GTBank offers car loans via the internet banking platform, or GAPS/GAPS Lite.
Use the GAPS/GAPS Lite
- The loan can be used immediately
- Your insurance provider will process your insurance within 48 hours
- An email copy of your insurance certificate will be sent to you
- The loan is repaid every month.