Are you looking for information about a GTB car loan? We will be discussing everything you need to know about the car loan.
GET FREE TRAVEL TIPS HERE
GTB is a bank that operates in Nigeria helping customers and non-customers get loans for all their budgets. This includes starting a business, supporting an existing one, buying a house, paying school fees, or paying off debts. There are many loan options available for all situations.
Let’s now discuss the GTB car loan and the requirement
What you get
- Instant availability of funds to cover your insurance premium
- A monthly payment option for your car insurance premium
- A policy that doesn’t require you to be present at the insurance office
- Individuals can access between N20,000 and N1,000,000, while corporations can receive between N20,000 and N5 million.
- The maximum tenor for the loan is 1 year
- Monthly interest rates for loans are 1.67%
- An equity contribution equals 20% of your total premium cost
- A flat fee of 1%
How to Apply for the GTB Car Loan
GTBank offers car loans via the internet banking platform, or GAPS/GAPS Lite.
Use the GAPS/GAPS Lite
- The loan can be used immediately
- Your insurance provider will process your insurance within 48 hours
- An email copy of your insurance certificate will be sent to you
- The loan is repaid every month.
Be the first to comment