How to qualify for GTB Loan
This article will help you to get your GTB loan application to get approved very fast as we will tell how to qualify for gtb loan .
Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank) is popularly recognized as an financial institution that provides an array of top-quality products and services that are designed to suit the needs of a variety of people and businesses.
GTBank is a multi-national financial institution that is headquartered at Lagos, Nigeria, and with affiliates located in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone, and the United Kingdom.
When you need to complete specific tasks, getting a loan from a bank can be useful. Do you intend to establish or grow a business, a home construction project, a new automobile purchase, a business expansion, or any other endeavour? The majority of these require upfront funding. And a loan provides it to you, with interest added on top. Customers can easily and quickly apply for a Quick Credit loan from GTBank.
Customers of GTBank can apply for a quick, no-collateral loan called the Quick Credit loan. The monthly interest rate is 1.5 percent. Both those who receive a wage and those who do not are eligible. You may take out a loan for as little as $5,000 or as much as $5,000,000. The Quick Credit can be repaid over a period of six to twelve months.
I’ll go over much of what you need to know about the GTBank Quick Credit loan in this post. I’ll go over how to apply, what you must do to be eligible, and a few other details.
GTBank is known as one of the most reputable banks in Nigeria offering support to small businesses and promoting assistance for small-scale enterprises. To be an avenue for enriching people’s lives GTBank provides a range of loans plans designed to help its customers(both both businesses and individuals) to accelerate their growth.
For this post, we’ll explore the GTB loan options and the best ways to apply to them.
GTBank Quick Credit Loan Eligibility
Before becoming eligible for a Quick Credit loan, a GTBank customer must fulfil a few requirements. A minimum net monthly salary of N10,000 or sustaining a monthly lodgement of N20,000 are both acceptable options.
Other factors include the client’s lack of a history of bad checks, good credit scores, and no outstanding debts.
How to Apply for the GTBank Quick Credit Loan
To apply for a Quick Credit loan using the GTWorld mobile app, follow the steps listed below.
Launch the GTWorld app for mobile.
Click on Loan Applications.
Choosing Quick Credit.
It informs you of your eligibility. If you are, go as directed to apply for a loan.
GTBank Salary advance Loan
With a loan for salary advances you could receive up to 50 percent of your monthly income in advance. The loan program is open to employees of private companies as well as government agencies that have current salary accounts that are domiciled in GTBank.
The benefits of GTB salary advancement
- up to 50% of the net monthly salary can be paid in the form of an advance.
- The term of 30 days. Renewable monthly.
- No collateral is needed.
- Minimum wage of $25k for employees in the public sector, and $50,000 for private sector employees.
- Salary advances is accessible within 24 hours.
How do I apply for an GTBank advance on salary
You can apply through one of these three methods:
- Simply log in to Internet Banking
- Apply by dialing *737*8*2#.
- Visit any GTBank branch or ATM close to you
GTBank school fees in advance
The School Fees Advance is a credit facility under GTB loan that is designed to help finance the cost of fees for your child’s/ward’s education for institutions and schools within Nigeria only. The facility is accessible to staff members of reputable private and public companies whose salaries are deposited in GTBank.
GTB School fees are a benefit are accelerated
- You can get up to N5 Million School Fees Advance. The maximum term is 4 months upon request.
- It comes with a very affordable interest rate. The repayment method is a monthly installment consisting of interest and principal.
- Also, you will have access to the funds needed to pay in a timely manner the school fees of your child/ward.
How do I apply to be considered for GTBank school fees advances
- Submit Completed Application Form and Employer Undertaking Form.
- Offer school fees bill along with Credit Insurance.
- Check that the staff’s terminal benefit is held in GTBank or you can obtain Corporate Guarantee.
You can download the forms from the GTBank website or visit the closest GTBank branch.
Thanks to GTbank Quick Credit, salary employees or self-employed people can access the money they require instantly and then pay it back over a period of 6 to 12 months. Through Quick Credit, you can receive funds as high as N5million with interest rates of 1.33 percent per month and with no hidden costs. To determine if you’re qualified to apply for Quick Credit, dial *737*51*51#.
The advantages from Quick Credit loan
- If you’re eligible you can receive up to N500,000-5 Million.
- Simple repayment plan spread across 6 to 12 months.
- A monthly interest rate of 1.33 percent per month.
How do I apply to GTBank Quick Credit
There are two methods to use the system:
- You can apply for Quick Credit instantly by dialing *737*51*51#.
- Quick Credit is available on all GTBank mobile and online platform for banking (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App along with the Habari App).
If you’re in search of an additional GTB loan facility, as well as more flexibility to satisfy your financial requirements with an easy repayment program that is precisely what MaxPlus can provide. MaxPlus is open to platinum customers whose pay accounts are a part of GTBank.
Benefits of GTB MaxPlus
- You can get a loan between N6 to N30 million.
- The tenor can be as long as 48 months. The monthly repayment limit is 33.3 percent of the total monthly income.
- Equal monthly installments that include principal and interest.
- There is no collateral requirement.
How do I apply to be eligible for GTB MaxPlus
Submit Completed MaxPlus Application Form and Employer Undertaking Form.
You can download the forms from the GTBank website, or go to the closest GTBank branch.
GTMortgage is a lending program created to permit Gtbank customers to purchase an apartment in a few cities in the country. This is only available to customers who earn a salary or have business profits that are domiciled at the Bank.
Benefits of GTMortgage
- Facilities amount ranges from $5million to $150million for low-density residential areas within Abuja as well as Lagos.
- Facilities amount that ranges from #5million and #50million to accommodate medium density residential properties within Abuja, Lagos, and other capital cities in the state.
- The tenor can last up to 20 years (but subject to an age limit of 55 years when the loan is due to expire).
How do I apply for GTMortgage
You will require the following documents to be able to apply for GTMortgage:
- Completed Application Form
- Title Document of Property
- Offer Letter to Sell Property from the seller
- Value report obtained from one of the Banks authorized estate valuers
- The report on search results comes by GTBank Legal Group
Go to the closest GTBank branch and apply to get GTMortgage.
GTBank Travel Advance
If you’re seeking an advance GTB loan to cover needs for your trip needs(Airline ticket; hotel reservations airport pickup and transfer and even tours and other events) If so, Travel Advance is suitable for you. To be eligible for this loan the salary account you have to be a part of GTBank. Additionally you must have received an income salary(must have been in Naira) via GTBank within the last three months from the same employer.
Benefits of Travel Advance
- The amount for the facility ranges between #250000 and #3million.
- The loan tenor can be for up to twelve months.
How do I apply to be eligible for GTBank Travel Advance
- Login to Internet Banking
- Select Travel Advance under Investments and Quick Loans
- Choose Travel Advance and initiate a new request.
- Enter the required information.
- Make sure you have your authorization by entering the six digits of your token. Submit.
MaxAdvance was designed in order to provide personal loans for employees of select government and corporate companies whose employee salaries are held with GTBank.
Benefits of GTB MaxAdvance
- Facility amounts ranging from #100000 up to 10 million.
- The loan’s tenor ranges from at 48-months.
- Convenient repayment plan.
How do I apply to be considered for MaxAdvance
You can fill out an application for your MaxAdvance credit application in any GTBank branch near you by bringing the following documents with you:
- MaxAdvance form for private organisations or private companies.
- Form for undertaking of employees.
GTBank computer acquisition scheme
Computer acquisition scheme provides the facility (time loan) to current Corps members with allowance accounts domiciled with GTBank loan to fund the purchase of mobile devices. The loan is reimbursed during the course of the service year.
The advantages of a computer acquisition scheme
- Amount of the facility up to N60000.
- Repayment plan that is flexible plan(within three to 10 month).
- It gives Corp members to gain more information as well as the acquisition of abilities.
How do I apply to be an GTBank PC acquisition program
You can complete your application during NYSC orientation activities. The documents required are:
- Computer acquisition scheme application form
- Employer undertaking form
- Conciliation of NYSC allowances in conjunction with GTBank
GTBank Premium Advance
A Premium advance is a rotating facility that is affixed to the Debit Naira MasterCard to be used when you require cash the most. The eligibility requirements are:
- Only for Platinum clients only.
- The monthly average salary is not lower than N1million over the past six months.
- The annual turnover shouldn’t lower than N10million.
- You are likely to have received your earnings via your GTBank Account during the past three months in a row.
- There should be no unpaid obligations due to GTBank or any other bank.
Advantages of premium advance
- Amount up to N1 Million in overdraft with a Tenor of 1 year (subject to cleaning-up each 30 day period).
- Very competitive interest rate. A flat rate of 2% on N1 million upon the first use.
- Overdrafts are available through Naira Debit MasterCard (for ATM withdrawals, POS purchase, and web-based payment)
- Monthly interest repayment by way of a bullet principal payment at the end each cycle.
How do I apply to get GTBank premium advance
Simply complete the premium advance application form along with the Employee undertaking form to your nearest GTBank branch.
GTBank finance of premiums for vehicle insurance
Car insurance Premium finance is a one-time loan that permits corporations organizations(with accessibility to GAAPs) as well as salary owner (whose accounts are based in GTBank) the ability to settle the motor insurance premium in advance and spread the payment over 12 months.
Benefits of car insurance premium financing
- The loan amount varies between $20000 and $1million for individuals, and between #20000 and #5million for corporations.
- Instantly available funds to pay insurance premiums.
- The opportunity to pay insurance premiums on a monthly basis
- Insurance coverage is not required to physically visit an the insurance office
How to apply for auto insurance premium financing
You can apply for Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing on Internet Banking or on GAPS. If you want to apply online you need to click on the Sign on Menu Insurance Loans, and then Vehicle Insurance.
To apply through GAPs/GAPs Lite Simply go through: Sign on Single TransactionsCollectionsInsurance Loans- Leadway for Vehicle Insurance.
GTBank QuickCredit for Small Business
This is a GTB loan for time product designed to help finance operating capital (i.e funds that are needed to meet daily requirements) of small and medium-sized enterprises in the education sector (creche primary, secondary and creche schools) and healthcare (Hospitals, Retail Pharmacies and Diagnostic Centres). It is necessary to establish an account for your business with GTBank and keep it open for 12 months prior to applying for credit facilities.
The advantages of QuickCredit for small-sized businesses
- Customers with a qualifying status can gain access as 50% the average annual revenue
- The loan tenure can be up to 6-months (12 months in the case of schools)
- Funds are paid out instantly
- Customers who are eligible can apply through the GAPs/GAPslite’s platform.
- Repayment can be structured in two ways The first is monthly interest payments, and the second is monthly principal payments (option is available only to the schools) Equal monthly principal repayment and interest
How do I apply in order to apply for GTBank QuickCredit for small business
Select Loans and select QuickCredit for Small Business on GAPs/GAPsLite platform . Follow the directions.
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps