Are you looking for How To Pay Back GTB Salary Advance Loan then you are at the right place, read carefully and follow the steps below.
GET FREE TRAVEL TIPS HERE
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) salary advance has been approved for a large number of salary-earners who are planning to pay for one unexpected expense or another prior to receiving their paychecks at the close of the month.
Salary Advance Loan lets salary-earners who have a bank account through Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) to receive an initial amount of up to 50 percent of their gross salary.
How To Pay Back Your GTB Salary Advance Loan
You can repay your GTB advance in salary via USSD number or via mobile application.
To repay your GTB salary advance loan with USSD code Follow the steps below:
1. Dial *737*0#
2. Select option 4 (replacement)
3. Select option 2 (close credit)
4. Enter a pin to verify the transaction
Steps to repay your GTB salary advance loan using a mobile application
1. Log into your mobile application using your username and password.
2. Click quick loan
3. Choose quick loan
4. Select a salary advance
5. Select Repay Loan
6. Enter a pin to verify the transaction
In a matter of 1 to 2 minutes You will receive a confirmation email that confirms the transaction was successful.
Additionally, as the loan is taken out of your pay account, payment will be automatically made when your next paycheck is debited.
GTB Salary Advance Loan
Since Gtbank was established in February of 1991, Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) has evolved into a major powerhouse in the banking sector of Nigeria.
Guaranty Trust Bank or GTBank is among the most prominent bank in Nigeria. GTBank is among the most prominent providers of financial services to the general population, offering services like retail banking and corporate banking, and investment opportunities as well as other services it provides to its huge customers. One of the other services is the loan and credit facilities it offers to its customers.
The Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) salary loan is a type of loan specially designed for salaried workers who have a pressing need to make payments before the next pay period arrives.
The maximum amount that can be borrowed by any salary-earner is based on what the individual earner’s gross earnings. i.e you can only to take 50 percent of your net monthly salary.
Features Of GTB Salary Advance Loan
1. up to 50% of monthly net salary paid in advance
2. The duration is thirty days (can be renewed every month)
3. No collateral required
4. The monthly interest rate is 1.75 percent
5. Minimum salary of N25,000 is for employees of the public sector and N50,000 for private sector employees
6. Minimum loan amount is N10,000.
7. Maximum loan request of N5 million
8. Salary advances will be accessible within 24 hours
Be the first to comment