Download the Quickcheck loan app and have access to instant loans up to 50 thousand nairas without stress or documentation in Nigeria.
Download Quickcheck loan app is a great app to use if you wish to receive a loan swiftly via your phone. If you are unsure of how to install the app, this post is designed to teach you the fundamentals. If you have your smartphone and the app installed on it, you’re in good shape to take advantage of easy loans.
If you are looking for one of the numerous applications for quick loans in Nigeria Quick loan could be considered among the top because it is simple to use and has numerous tools that can be used to obtain the loan you’re looking for without straining yourself.
All you have to do is download the app, apply for a loan and, when you are approved the loan will be granted following validation that can take longer than 24 hours. It’s easy and free to download the app on mobile devices. This article will provide you with the fundamental steps to go about it, simply follow the steps.
If you’re a student that needs to pay for tuition fees and food, rent, and much more, or an entrepreneur in need of funds to expand their company, you should consider giving the www.quickcheck.ng platform a test and witness your issues being addressed.
There is no need to fill out any form or show your guarantor to be granted the loan. Simply use your Android phone that has the application, if it’s downloaded you can apply for loans on the platform. It’s straightforward as it gets.
Table of Contents
Features Of Quick Check
You will enjoy the loan application for the top features that are listed below.
- Easy to use
- Fully Secured
- Instant loans
- Prompt response
- No hidden charges
- No Collateral
- 24/7 customer support
What Document Will I Need To Submit?
For a quick check loan, it is not necessary to provide any documents needed from you. It is oughenoughh a few simple questions as you fill out the loan application, and you’re good to start.
Quickcheck Loan Eligibility
To be qualified for a loan it is necessary to meet the requirements below.
- You must be a Nigeria mature adult (18 years old and over).
- A high credit score.
- An Android device.
How To Download Quick Check Loan App
Through the app, you can obtain loans at any time and any location even in transit. The mobile application is available on Google Play Store or from the official website via your mobile browser. Today download it, you need to make use of any of the methods listed below.
Method One: Quickcheck Website
This is one method to download the mobile app on your mobile, however, you’ll be directed to the store.
- With your mobile browser open the website www.quickcheck.ng.
- Click the “Get The App” and you’ll be directed to the Google Play Store
- Click on the install button and wait for the app to be installed on your device.
Method Two: Android Store
Utilizing this method will ensure you a thorough look through the Google Play Store and the steps below will show you how to download the store.
- Start the Google Play Store from your smartphone’s home screen.
- On the Search Bar, enter” QuickCheck” and look for ” QuickCheck“.
- After that, tap install. the application will be downloaded onto your phone.
QuickCheck Loan Application Requirements
In addition to the eligibility criteria mentioned earlier In addition, the following requirements are the requirements to complete your application.
- Facebook Account
- Bank Account Details
- The Bank Verification Number (BVN) to verify the bank’s identity via QuickCheck
How To Apply For a Loan Using QuickCheck App
- Download the app and open it from your mobile’s home screen
- Sign in with your Facebook credentials and enter the required information when asked.
- Utilize the slider in the app to select the amount you wish to borrow from QuickCheck and also provide your reasons to borrow. Also, indicate the length you wish to borrow for.
- Click on submit.
QuickCheck will review your application and provide you with feedback.