Credit Wallet loan app is an online app that gives access to instant loans to students, self-employed, salary earners, and civil servants.
The credit wallet app is owned and controlled by Princeps Finance; the credit wallet is one of the fastest-growing instant loan apps in Nigeria; the credit wallet app currently has over 10 thousand downloads on Google Play Store.
Only Nigerians who apply for the loan app can obtain a loan of up to 500,000 nairas. The credit wallet app is one of the few loans designed solely for Nigerian federal and state workers with IPPIS or Remita.
Table of Contents
Credit Wallet App Requirement
- Your employer has to be on the remittal payroll service.
- Bank Verification numbers (BVN)
- One passport photograph.
- Any government-issued identity card or valid identification card
- A phone number that is linked directly to the BVN.
- The identification document of the employee and the bank account for salary.
- A high credit score
How to Apply for the Credit Wallet
- Open the downloaded Credit Wallet app.
- Enter the amount you want to borrow
- Select a repayment period or tenure for the loan
- The amount borrowed, length, monthly repayment, and interest rate
- Fill in your personal information.
- Submit your information. Automictically, your profile will be created.
Limits On Credit Wallet
The minimum amount of money a loan applicant can get is 20 thousand nairas, and the maximum is 500,000.
Who is Eligible for the Credit Wallet?
All federal and state civil servants in Nigeria that receive salary through remita or IPPIS system are eligible to obtain the loan.
Credit Wallet Loan App Interest Rate
Credit Wallet charges a monthly interest rate of 7.5 percent on all loans regardless of the type or amount of loan obtained.
Credit Wallet App Duration
The Credit Wallet has a three-month, six-month, and 12-month repayment period, depending on the type of loan and amount.
Credit Wallet Loan App Permission And Functions
- Calendar: Read calendar events as well as confidential information, add or edit calendar events, and send emails to guests without the owners’ knowledge Phone: read phone status and identification without the owners’ knowledge
- Camera: Take photographs and movies with your camera.
- File: Read the contents of your USB storage and alter or delete the contents of your USB storage using Photos, Media, and Files.
- Audio: Recording audio with a microphone
- Location: network-based approximate location and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- Contact: copies all phone contacts on sim and phone
- Access to the phone network
- Draw on top of other apps for phones that can
Credit Wallet Whatsapp Number
The official Whatsapp number is +234 708 569 8828. You can also send complaints and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- @Credit-Wallet on Facebook
- @creditwalletng on Twitter
- creditwalletng on Instagram
How do I apply for the loan using a credit card wallet?
Applying for a loan is now very easy due to the upgrade of digital banking companies like Credit Wallet; gone are those days when bank customers would have to wait months before loan requests were granted. From the comfort of your homes or offices, you can apply for a loan with an internet-enabled phone.
- Click here to apply for a loan from a credit wallet
- Click on the drop-down to select the type of loan and the repayment tenure you want to use.
- Enter the loan amount, then hit “continue” to have information regarding your loan repayment.
- It displays the amount you have been charged, the amount due each month, and your total payment.
- After you are capable of viewing the monthly installment, sign the terms of your agreement by tapping and then tapping “complete application.”
- Complete all fields, and be sure to complete your submission.
- You will receive an email that will inform you of the status of your application.
- After reviewing, you will be contacted by the customer service representative.