Mint loan application is a leading urgent and fast loan app that gives users access to instant loans after download.
Mint is another loan application just like the 9credit loan app that allows all the loan app users to have unlimited access to loans to settle personal and business financial needs.
The loan app grants soft loans to salary earners, students, self-employed, and government civil servants through the app, which has an easy-to-understand interface and operating system.
The app also has some services apart from its uptime loan delivery service; Mint loan allows users to save time, spend wisely, and lock any amount of money that serves as an investment.
They also serves as a marketplace for some users; customers can buy food, transportation, entertainment, taxes, and things they buy online.
Most user of Mint had issues concerning the manner at which they try to collect their money as they usually call their contacts when it is over due which no debtor will like that.
Mint Loan App Download For Android
The loan app can be installed on android phones only; the company is still working on an iPhone format file that works with the Apple product.
This is the download link for Mint App for android only, and you can also download the mint app on Google Play Store. Download Mint App For Android.
Mint Loan Apk for Android Latest version Details
APK Name Mint Loan
Latest Version v8.25.0
Size 50 MB
The developer Intuit Inc
Published on: 15 MAR 2022
Rating 4.6 stars
Requires Android 4.1 And Up
How To Use Mint Loan App?
Firstly, You need to have downloaded the Mint on your android phone; after the successful installation of the app, you will need to create an account with Mint Loan App.
You will have to fill in all the necessary details and enter truthful information about your profile; next is for you to create a budget by clicking on the budget in the Budget tab.
Creating a budget will help your savings, investment, and loan amount on the Mint loan; other financial information like your credit or debit card details will be needed.
The loan app keeps track of all your in-flow and outflow of money, which is vital in preparing your budget. Below are the financial goals for each program.
- Loan amount: Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 1,00,000.
- Loan term: 91 days and maximum 180 days
- The annual percentage rate (APR) varies between 16% and 36%
- Handling fee 5% – 15% + GST. Differs from
- In addition, under Indian law, GST only applies to custom components.
Mint Loan App Interest Rate
After deducting all other fees, the interest is 22% per annum for 91 days.
Benefits Of Mint Loan App
- Paperless and digital processing on your mobile.
- Once approved, make a payment to your connected account.
- Available in Nigeria and India.
- The sanctioned amount gradually increases as the creditworthiness improves.
Mint Loan App Eligibility
- Nigerian or Indian resident
- 23-45 years for Indian
- 18 years and above for Nigerians
- Stable source of monthly income
- Bank Verification Number
- Working NIN connect sim card
How Does Mint Loan App Work?
- Install the app from the Google Play Store.
- create an account
- Complete the content, then sign the contract and submit the application
- The final application result will be displayed in the APP, and you will be notified by SMS if it is approved.
- Add your preferred bank account to your profile
- Connect your debit or credit card to your account
- The approved loan amount is paid into the bank account, and an SMS notification is sent.