Kopakash Limited owns Zash Loan App, a mobile-based digital loan platform. Zash loan is a new app that allows users to borrow up to Ksh 500.
The latest Zash app is 20 MB in size. You can download it only from Google Playstore. Zash Loan App has been downloaded more than 500,000 times and has a star rating of 4.2.2 based on 34,416 user reviews.
The app Zash Loan requires Android version 4.1 or higher to function properly on your phone.
Zash Loan Interest Rate and Duration
Zash charges a maximum annual interest rate of 20% It is difficult to determine the exact interest rate for a loan because of this rate. Additional fees may be charged:
The loan amount and the duration will determine the service fee. This fee can be used to assess credit scores, manage accounts, and pay the loan cost.
Zash loans are available for a period of 91 days with 120 being the longest.
Zash Loan App Pros
- There is no need for collateral or security.
- Credit history is not required.
- Your mobile phone can do all the paperless, digital work
- Loans are approved and sent to your bank account or MPESA within 5 minutes.
- There are no transaction fees when you repay your loan.
- Sign up requires too much information, such as your photo or other contact details.
- Loan limit low
- This is the best option for small, emergency loans
To be eligible for this loan, you must be
- Be a Kenyan resident.
- Age between 18 and 60
- Last but not least, one should have a source of income each month.
How to repay a Zash Loan
You can only repay the Zash M.Pesa Paybill Number 733555 using your phone number as the account #.
Zash loan contacts
You can contact Zash Support via any of these platforms.
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mobile number for Zash Loans: +2540207650893
- In the app reviews section of the Google Play Store.
- Last but not least, their Facebook page
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps