So you want to remove palmpay security plugin, deactivate watermark reminder or delete your account altogether from your android phone?
In this article I’ll show you how to get around, deinstall or get rid of the watermark completely. In this post, you’ll learn how to cancel subscriptions for iPhone or Android devices.
How do I delete my palmpay account?
Before you request to remove your palmpay account, be sure that you don’t have any funds stored on your accounts.
To erase your account, you must send an email addressed to Palmpay management of Palmpay. Request them to delete your account and remove it in their system.
It is possible to do this simply by following these steps listed below to request the removal of your account;
- Find Gmail application or Yahoo on your phone and open it.
- Type your email message
- Type Requesting Account Deleting as the subject
- Remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org as the address of your mail.
- Click compose to type the message you’d like to share.
- Once you’re done typing, click send
How do I cancel my PalmPay subscription
Here is how you can cancel your palmpay on any device which includes iPhone, iPad and Android
on iPhone and iPad
Follow the steps below to unsubscribe from every palmpay account for pamlpay:
- To begin, you must open the settings of your app on your phone , then tap on the tiny icon with your name.
- After that, click the subscribe button.
- If you don’t automatically notice the button . In this case all you need to do is tap iTunes & Appstore)
- After that, you can click on then click on your Apple ID, view it and then sign in. Scroll until you scroll until you reach”Subscriptions” “Subscriptions” button.
- Then, tap on PalmPay (subscription) you wish to check.
- Now, click Cancel.
- You’ve successfully deleted your Palmpay account.
On Android phone
If you are looking to end your PalmPay service on Android make sure you have to take the proper steps and not erase the app.
- Step 1: Go to Google Play Store. Check that your email address is chosen.
- 2. Click the menu, and then “Subscriptions”.
- Step 3: You’ll be able to see the list of PalmPay subscriptions that you are currently using. Select the one you would like to unsubscribe from.
- Step 4: click to cancel subscription
- Step 5: You’re done.
Check these out:
How do I remove PalmPay Security Plugin on Android phone
If you’d like to remove or disable PalmPay security software on your phone, follow these steps
- Start the palmpay app on your smartphone
- Find the OK card button from the list of services.
- You can also click on the finance link at the bottom of the page
- If you’re still not making the required repayment on the loan, you can do it here.
- After repayment of the loan Click on the icon located in the top right corner of the page.
- You will see a link which says deactivate security plug-in
- Uncheck this option.
- This is it, you’ve successfully removed the security plug-in for palmpay on your phone.
In the event that this does not make sense for your situation, my final recommendation is to bring your phone in to a nearby engineer to have it flashed. They can certainly assist you to get rid of the flashing program.
Make sure that you’re not a palmpay customer or attempting to get away by using their money since it could damage your credit in the end.
Thank you for reading about how to deactivate or delete your PalmPay accounts and the security plug-in on this blog. If you have any queries please contact me and I’ll try my best to answer promptly.
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps