Unity Bank is a reliable bank in Nigeria. In this post, I share with you the Unity bank transfer code. Also, you will find all used codes to check balance, account number, and activation
Table of Contents
Transfer funds to the Unity bank account using the USSD code
To transfer funds into a Unity bank account through the Unity bank account, the number to dial is *7799*1*AccountNo*Amount#. For instance, if you want to send 25 thousand naira you’ll dial *7799*1*2222222222*25000#
Transfer funds to another account.
To transfer money to other banks that are located in Nigeria you need to enter *7799*2*AccountNo*Amount#. For example, to send 5000 naira to 1234557890 just dial *7799*2*1234567890*10000# and press send.
Transfer money using the Unity Bank app
If you own an Android phone, you can transfer money using Unity Bank’s app. You may also utilize this option if you’re not with your registered mobile number, for whatever reason.
Unity Bank USSD code activation
It is necessary to activate Unity using the bank’s code the first time you use it. To activate this code the code to dial will be *7799#. Make sure that you’re doing this operation from the phone number associated with your Unity Bank account.
When you dial *7799# simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Additionally, you’ll be required to establish your 4-digit security code for your account. Be sure to have a pin that you always remember, but is not simple for others to guess.
Purchase airtime or data on Unity Bank
Customers can buy airtime at their banks directly by dialing *7799#
1. To buy a credit or airtime card for yourself: call *7799*Amount# (e.g *7799*1000#) via the phone number that is linked to your Unity Bank Account.
2. To buy airtime/recharge for family and friends: just dial *7799*Phone Number*Amount# (e.g *7799*09097211012*1000#) from the Phone Number attached to your Unity Bank Account.
Check the balance of your checking account
To check the balance of your bank account on the bank that is united, dial *7799*0#.
Block Unity bank account
If your Unity bank account has been compromised and you wish to stop it, simply dial *7799*9*phone#
You can make a money withdrawal at POS with no ATM card. This is referred to as cardless withdrawal.
To dial this, you need to dial *7799*8*Amount# then *7799*000*RefID#
How to Deactivate Unity Bank USSD Code
To shut down your Unity Bank account in the event of a security breach, you don’t need to close your bank into it. To stop your funds from being taken, the code to dial is *7799*911#.
All U.S.D. codes for Unity Bank
- The USSD code to pay Bet9ja Wallet will be *7799*403*Bet9ja Wallet ID*amount. This code can be used to fund your bet9ja account.
- The code to recharge airtime on the registered number of your phone is *7799*Amount#
- To buy airtime for another person dial *7799*Phoneno*amount#
- Bank transfer codes for Unity to self-bank *7799*1*Acc no*amount#
- Unity bank used to code for Other banks *7799*2*Acc No*Amount#
- The code to check Unity Bank balance is *7799*0#
- Check and verify the BVN *7799*5#
- To stop your account from being blocked in the event of an emergency, call *7799*9*phone#
- To withdraw cash using a cardless POS *7799*8*Amount#