Are you looking for Globus customer care and other contact details the you are on the right page with the necessary details.
Globus bank is a national commercial bank licensed by the Central bank of Nigeria in 2019.
- Salary Advance – The Globus bank salary advance gives you access to 75% of your net monthly salary for a maximum period of 3 months. It provides employees with quick funds. No documentation or collateral required
- Mortgages – Their mortgage product is designed to provide financial support for the acquisition ready properties and properties under construction. It is available to salary earners and business entrepreneurs with properties in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt. There is a Minimum of 30% equity contribution for up to 10 years tenor.
- Vehicle – This loan product allows customers to acquire new vehicles in a financially convenient manner. It is open to salaried income persons, SMEs and Corporates with an equity contribution as low as 20% of invoice value. The tenor is up to 48 months.
- Education – Their school fees loan is designed to provide parents/guardians with short–term financing to cover tuition fees for their children/wards, as well for financing of undergraduate study, postgraduate study and professional examinations.
- Applicant’s salary must be domiciled with Globus Bank.
- Applicants in paid employment must have been working for the current employer for at least six months and must be a confirmed staff
- Completed Application Form
- Completed Employee Status Inquiry/Employer’s Confirmation Form
- Evidence of Confirmation (Letter of Confirmation, Last promotion letter etc.)
- Copy of Employment ID and valid means of identification
- Credit checks
- Letter of Lien/Set off
- Bank account with the lender
- Applicants should not be more than 60 years at the point of full liquidation, Maximum application age for Professors 65 years, Judges 70 years.
- Completed Vehicle Lease Application Form
- Pro forma invoice from any of the Bank’s approved vendors
- Credit Checks
- Blank transfer of ownership Form
- Completed Mortgage Application Form
- Employee Status Inquiry/Employer’s Confirmation Form
- Letter of offer from the property seller
- Title document of the property
- Valuation report from any of the Bank’s approved estate valuer
- Search report
- Credit checks
Globus Customer Care Number
Details of Globus Bank Victoria Island, Branch Lagos. You can contact the branch directly at 01-2259000, 01-2259001, or can visit the branch which is located at 6, Adeyemo Alakija street, Victoria Island, Lagos.. Globus Bank branches are open from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5:30, while some selected branches are open on Saturday.
|Branch Name:||Victoria Island, Branch Lagos|
|Contact Numbers:||01-2259000, 01-2259001|
|Branch Address:||6, Adeyemo Alakija street, Victoria Island, Lagos.|
|Tunji Fashion Designer Lagos||234-8028488063|
|Little Way Clinic Lagos||+234 1 2690044|
|Benmiko Farm International Ltd||08023175211 08023175211|
|AZEEZ VENTURES COMPANY Lagos||234-8030603049|
|Adebalm Investment Lagos||08076402727|
|Florence And Lambard Nig. Ltd Lagos||(+234-1) 7938078 7747486 7765572|
|Jo Fabunmi & Co Lagos||01-8155616|
|Uncle Ben Unisex House Lagos||234-8026106896|
|Leventis Power Systems Ltd Lagos||234 64 634443 (0)803 3299834|
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps