Are you looking for Access Bank Transfer Code 2022 the you are on the right web page for all necessary information
Access Bank Transfer Code
Access Bank Transfer Code 2021 As an Access bank customer , you can benefit from Transfer Code Mobile Banking, Access Bank Transfer Code 2021 along with USSD Code for transactions you can conduct transactions in your home.
In this article, I’ll demonstrate how to utilize this Access banking Ussd code for managing your accounts. Learn how to utilize this Access bank code to make simple transactions.
This is possible because of the number you registered your account with during registration. I’ll provide you with the steps and how to access this bank USSD code. This will ease the burden of visiting banks as well as the the ATMstand to transfer money.
Access Bank Transfer Code *901#
|Time for other people to airtime||*901*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Access Bank||*901*1*Amount*Account Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Other Banks||*901*2*Amount*Account Number#|
|Merchant Payment||*901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#|
- If you wish to transfer funds to other Access banks. Dial *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#. This service will result in N20 cost.
- To transfer funds from Access Bank to other banks apart from Access Bank: Call *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account#. The service will cost N50 plus N2.50 (VAT) fees.
What are the costs for each feature on the Platform?
|Time for other people to airtime||Free|
|Fund Transfer to Access Bank||Free|
|Fund Transfer to Other Banks||N80+N4.00(VAT)|
Access Bank USSD SHORTSTRINGS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
1. Buy Self-airtime purchase: dial *901*amount#
2. Buy Airtime to others: *901*Amount*Phone Number#
3. Transfer Fund: *901*Amount*Account Number#
4. Balance enquiry: *901*00#
5. Bill Payments like gotv, dstv, Nepa etc: *901*3#
6. USSD on POS : *901*000*RefCode#
7. Payday Loan: *901*11#
8. Update customer info: *901*12#
9. Access Yellow: *901*10#
10. Access Africa: *901*13#
11. Diamond Xtra: *901*5#
12. To deactivate phone number on USSD (this service can be accessed via any phone or phone number) *901*911#
13. PIN change/reset: *901*0#
How to Enroll for Acess Bank *901# ussd code service
To enroll on Access bank ussd code *901# service, customers should simply follow the steps below:
1. Dial *901# with your registered phone number
2. Click on ‘Transfer’
3. Enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card number (You will be prompted to input your 4. Date of Birth if you do not have an active debit card).
5. Enter your account number
6. Create a 4-digit PIN to enable authorize the transaction.
Also customers with HIDA (High Interest Deposit Account) and cardless accounts can enroll with their registered Date of Birth. This service can be use for more that one account as long as the phone number is maintained with the Bank.
There are numerous questions people have regarding Access Bank transfer number as well as Access Mobile Banking at banks. I’ve outlined a few of the most frequently asked questions, along with comprehensive responses to these. Get access to bank codes for mobile banking.
1. What kinds of Accounts are eligible to be used with the *901# Service?
Answer: The account have to be the sole signatory, possess an BVN, and must be naira-based and have no restrictions must be placed in place on that account.
2. Do I need to have airtime in my mobile Phone for the *901 #?
Answer: Yes. It is necessary to have airtime in order for using *901#.
3. Can the *901# Banking app be used on the Tablet?
Answer *901# can be utilized on any mobile device used to dial telephone numbers.
4. Is *901# Available on all Networks?
Solution: MTN, GLO, 9mobile, and Airtel Mobile subscribers can utilize this platform.
5. Do all Mobile Phones Support *901# Banking?
Answer: Yes. Both feature and smart phones can be used with *901#.
6. Is *901# only available exclusively to Access Bank Account Holders?
Answer: Only customers who have access to an Access Bank account can perform transactions with *901#. However, Access bank account holders can open accounts using *901# and benefit from seamless transactions. Access bank codes are available to access mobile banking.
7. There are Multiple Access Bank accounts. What can I do to select the account I prefer to transact using? the *901 #?
Answer The account you have is automatically set to be your default account when you dial *901#. You can however change your default account by following the steps listed below.
Dial *901# > 8. Next > 3. Select Default Account.
8. If my cell phone is stolen What do I have to do?
Answer: Report your incident immediately to Access Bank contact centre to prevent your number from using USSD. USSD service. After you’ve regained your line, call the contact centre to get your line activated to USSD. USSD platform.
9. Can I use *901# USSD Banking outside Nigeria?
Answer If you’re roaming with using your mobile and you are using to use the platform *901#.
10. What is the Limit for Airtime and Funds Transfer?
Answer Daily limit of *901# is N20 000
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps