Are you looking for how to do FCMB personal business internet banking transfer then do you are on the right page, read this article till the end.
First city monument bank’s mobile app and Online banking let you to manage your finances from any device and anywhere by using the latest digital bank solutions.You can pay your bills easily and utility bills such as Dstv/GOTV, electricity bills, top up your airtime on any mobile. You also buy online data plans for MTN, Glo 9mobile, Airtel
The mobile application of the bank as well as online banking allow customers to transfer money between their accounts, their other FCMB accounts, and third party bank accounts without leaving their zone . You can also pay the cost of Cable TV (DSTV Star-times, Star-times, etc.), Internet subscriptions (Swift, Smile, Spectranet, etc.) as well as electricity bill (IKEDC, EKEDC, IBEDC etc.), LCC, Online betting (Bet9ja, Betking, Nairabet and others) and many more.
This FCMB application and the online bank gives you to access all your accounts in one glance. Check your balance on your account and view mini statements, Pay for services or goods in your favourite shops, apply for a credit or debit card or manage your credit card account as well as perform withdrawals using a cardless method. dispute transactions using the app, apply for loans, a education investment plans and many other financial transactions.
What Is FCMB New Mobile?
First City Monument Bank New Mobile is known as the first omni-channel digital bank application. It was designed to provide the most captivating online banking experience for customers, with an array of features for all users. You can view the balance on your account, report unsuccessful transactions make transfers, manage your accounts and numerous other things through the app.
What is FCMBOnline?
FCMBOnline is an online, 24 hours a day banking service that lets you conduct banking transactions from the comfort of your office, home or any other location around the globe. All you require is an internet-connected device, such as a smartphone, desktop computer, notebook or tablet. A growing number of users are discovering the advantages of online banking with new customers signing on a daily basis.
FCMBOnline is available to individual or corporate users (link to the appropriate internet bank login page)
How do I sign up/register for FCMB Mobile application
To begin your first application for a city monument bank registration, you will need to download apps from the stores for app downloads: Apple Store and Google Playstore
How Do I Register On The FCMB New Mobile App?
If your account is already set up with Internet Banking or an FCMB Mobile Plus profile, just sign in with your username and password.
Follow the steps below to sign up to be a member of the FCMB Mobile App
1.Launch the application (if you haven’t yet downloaded it, click here to download it)
2. Select “Sign Up”
3.Select “I have an FCMB Account”
4.Enter the account’s number as well as confirm your account’s name.
5. Enter the card information (first 5 and the last 4 digits of your card’s PAN) Then enter the PIN number of your card.
6.Or Select “Get OTP” and then enter the OTP delivered to your mobile number registered with you.
7. Make your transaction PIN
8. Enter a Referral Code (optional)
For non-smart phones (e.g. Nokia 3301, Nokia 103, Nokia 700)
1.CUSTOMERS are required to dial *389*214# for one of these networks: MTN, Glo, Airtel and Etisalat
2. Choose Activate your account by calling the number that is assigned to it
3. Enter the account number.
4. A message will be displayed on your screen. Congratulations! have successfully synchronised
5. Contact Contact Centre for activation and PIN
6. After you have received your PIN Call *389*214#, select Services. Then, select Change PIN. Enter the default PIN as well as your new pin, and confirm the new pin.
Remember to dial *389*214# anytime you need to reach us.
What Is FCMB Daily Transfer Limit?
The daily limit of transfer is set by the FMCB Personal User Profile is N1,000,000 per transfer
To Business Users Profile The transfer amount is N10,000,000.
W hat Are The Transaction Charges on FCMB New Mobile?
N5,000 and lower N5,000 and below N10.75
N5,001 to N50,000 – N26.88
Above N50,000 – N53.75
Intrabank transfer – Nil
Bills Payment – N107.5
Airtime/Data recharge – Null
How do I register to be a member of FCMB Bank Online?
The process of registration to sign up for FCMB Online Banking is automatically for new customers after having completed in the your account’s opening forms. Existing customers are able to sign up to use this service by following the instructions in the following steps:
2. Click on FCMBOnline: Personal Version
3. Click Register
4. Accept and read the terms and conditions
5.Enter your Account details
7. Mobile Number (as it is registered by the bank)
8. Email Address (as it is registered at the bank)
9. Create a New Login name (your preferred name to log into FCMBOnline)
10. Select the debit card you prefer:
11 Click Yes in case you have a debit Card, and then enter your card’s PAN (16-19 digits)
12. Select No if you do not have a debit card , and continue (please be aware that if the card’s number isn’t supplied and you are placed in “View Mode Only”, waiting until your card’s PAN has been given)
13. Click Submit to submit your form.
After the above steps are complete, you’ll be able to login immediately Your Username will be sent to your registered mobile and password to the email address you registered with.
Please log in with the information, then change your password, create your transaction password, and then switch your transaction’s default password into the one you prefer for transactions. After that, you’re now ready to begin carrying out your transactions online!
Do I create FCMB authentication code?
FCMB Authentication code is generated by either of the two methods:
1. Code generated by the system: The authentication code is generated automatically through the system and is delivered as an SMS to the phone of the customer. Once the code is received, the customer must enter the 8-digit code in the area to enter the authentication code.
2. Hardware Token Hardware Token: The Hardware Token is tiny portable device (key size holder) that can be utilized to generate a unique passcode that allows you to perform transactions that require more secure security. When the code is created by the hardware token the user can enter the 6-digit code into the area that is designated for an authentication code
How do I use FCMB Hardware Token?
To make use of your Hardware Token fcmb, just follow these steps:
1. Play the button on the left-hand side in the Hardware Token and a 6-digit code will be displayed.
2.Enter the numbers into the tab on the transaction page to get an the authentication code
3. Click the Pay / Transfer button to close your transactions.
How do you change the password for the password for my FCMB Transaction password?
1. Login to FCMBOnline using the User ID you have created and your Password (link to the FCMBOnline login page)
2. Simply click on the Transaction Password link on the Home Options menu.
3. Complete your correct response to the security question.
4. Input the Current Transaction Password
5. Enter your New Transaction Password and confirm the password by entering it again
6. Click the button to change
7. The transaction password has been changed successfully” appears on the online banking page.
How can I transfer funds from FCMB to other banks?
1.To transfer funds from FCMB to another bank account, please click on transfer inside FCMB or outside the bank,
2. Choose the account you wish to transfer funds from
3. Enter the beneficiary’s account number, then click on Confirm Account Number
4. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
5. Input the narrative or reason of the transfer.
6. Click on Continue
7. Input your transfer password , and your authentication code, which you will receive via SMS or a hardware token
8. Click on Transfer