Stawika loan app: All You Need To Know
Today, we will be reviewing the Stawika loan application in Kenya by Stawika Capital Limited. Mobile App for Android Smartphones allows instant mobile loans in Kenya. You will also learn how to apply for a Stawika loan.
We’ve reviewed many loan apps in Kenya and Stawika Loans App is one of them.
Stawika automatically analyzes mobile phone data and other factors such as CRB information in order to assign loans. Let’s dive into Stawika to learn more about the app.
How does the Stawika Loan Application Work?
Mobile loans can use many factors to give you a loan. Mobile loans will make use of your social media data. Others will use Credit Reference Bureaus data (CRBs). Other lenders will also check your M-Pesa history.
Stawika automatically assesses your smartphone data and other factors in order to give you a mobile loan. After they have estimated, they will credit you. Stawika Loan App promises to send loans within five minutes of your request.
Stawika Loan Application Download
You can download the Stawika App via Google Play Store, just like other Android phone apps. Here’s how it works:
- The Google Play Store allows you to download the app. (The app has been downloaded more than 100K times).
- Browse the screen in the app.
- After completing the registration, you will need to enter your first and last names, then click on “Sign up”.
- Please provide your phone number, ID number, email address, date of birth, and any other information.
- Accept the terms and conditions, then sign up. Unfortunately, I didn’t get past this step. I saw that the user was created and that the app had frozen. I tried multiple times, but the app refused to open. To edit this space, I will need to obtain information from Stawika Capital.
Stawika Loan Application
This information was found online. These are the steps to follow in order to apply for a loan through Stawika App:
- To be eligible for a loan from Stawika, it would be a good idea to have an M-Pesa card and a high credit rating with CRBO.
- The app will instantly display your Loan Limit.
- You can request your loan and it will be sent to M-Pesa within 5 minutes.
How to repay the Stawika loan
Stawika Loan can be repaid via M-Pesa. They use the PayBill number 830685 for all Loan Repayments.
All you need to do is:
- Select M-Pesa from your Safaricom SIM menu.
- Lipa Na M-Pesa.
- Choose the Paybill option.
- Enter the Stawika number (830685).
- Your phone number can be used as your Account number.
- You can enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Enter your M-Pesa pin.
- Confirm all details.
If you have any issues, please contact the Stawika contacts. They will help you.
- Phone them at 0790 523 409
- Drop them an email at f8******[email protected]***7.com
- They can be found on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
This is all you need to know about Stawika’s loan app. You can ask any question by leaving a comment.
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps