The Tala loan app is a great option in a world that makes it difficult to get loans approved. Mobile loans apps offer instant loans up to Ksh30,000 with flexible repayment terms that can be updated immediately!
Instant mobile loans are available from Ksh 500 up to Ksh 30,000. 30,000.
I’ll show you how to get started in Tala App Kenya and how to get your loan to M-Pesa.
We knew it was Mkopo Rahisi, one Kenya’s most popular mobile loan apps. It was launched in Kenya in 2014 by Mkopo Rahisi and has been helping Kenyans with their financial problems.
The Tala Loan Application is a great option to borrow money when you are in need. They have great customer service and make it simple to apply for loans in minutes. Their interest rates are also very competitive. If you are in need of extra cash, I recommend Tala Loan App.
Table of Contents
|Maximum loan amount||Ksh 30,000|
|Loan Term||30 days|
Download the Tala loan app today
Follow these steps to get the Tala loan application download Kenya today, and then install the Tala app onto your mobile phone.
- Google PlayStore is the best place to search for Tala if you’re using an Android phone.
- See the Google Play reviews. Check out all the great reviews for this app.
- Install the Tala App on your smartphone and download it.
- Now you are ready to apply for a loan and use it.
Now you’re done downloading Tala App. Let us move on to the next step.
How can I register for the Tala app
Register after downloading the Tala App and installing next. The registration process is easy. Many people believe that there is no online Tala loan application. You can do everything from your smartphone. The following Tala Registration process is available:
- After downloading the Tala app , you will be asked to link your mobile phone number.
- This number will be verified, and you will be registered automatically.
- It will search for information about your phone. This information comes from your SMS to check how you transact M.-Pesa and your income. Your CRB Status is also used to calculate your credit score.
- Now that you are registered, you can apply for your loan.
How can I apply for a Tala Loan?
After installation, you can apply for a Tala mobile loan application. This will allow you to verify if your eligibility. Before you are granted credit, you will need to answer some questions. These questions are research questions. It doesn’t matter if you qualify for a mobile loan.
You can keep trying if you don’t qualify. Don’t remove it from your phone. You will receive an offer if you are eligible.
You have two options to repay your loan. You have the option to pay within seven days or 30 days. You will incur more expenses if it takes longer to pay off your debt.
Choose the option that you feel most comfortable with. I find seven days too short because time moves so quickly.
Once you click accept, the money will be sent instantly to your MPesa account. This answers the question: How long does Tala take to approve a loan application?
What is the best way to pay Tala?
After you have received your loan, you will need to repay it. Here’s how to repay your Tala loan, step by step:
a. How to pay Tala loan via M.Pesa
M-Pesa can be used to pay your Tala Loan using the Tala PayBill number. This is only recommended if you need to pay in quick installments and have lost the Tala App from your phone.
Here’s how to pay Tala loan using Mpesa PayBill
- Open Mpesa on your phone
- Select Lipa Na Mpesa
- Enter Tala PayBill number 851900
- Your phone number should be used as your account number. Remember to use the same phone number that you used to apply for a loan at Tala.
- Enter the amount that you want to repay your Tala loan. Partial payments are possible.
- Enter your PIN to complete the process
Tala loan can be paid using Mpesa to pay another number. When paying with the Tala PayBill number, make sure to select the number of a friend or family member.
They will send you a message to confirm receipt of your Tala Payment after you have paid the Tala Loan via Mpesa.
b. How to repay Tala using the Tala app
Repaying Tala Loans via the app is the easiest and best way to do so. You only need the Tala App, and an internet connection.
These steps will help you repay your Tala loan.
- Start the Tala App on Your Smartphone
- Enter your PIN
- You would see the APP if you took a loan.
- Click on “Make A Payment
- Enter the amount that you want to pay. You can also pay the full amount of your loan.
- Click to Make Payment
- This will send Mpesa a push notification, allowing you to open Mpesa from your phone.
- Simply enter your Mpesa PIN and you’re done.
Tala will send you a message of confirmation. You will see that they have completed the loan application.
You can contact Tala Contacts if you have any problems with your Tala loan. There are many reasons why you might need to contact Tala Kenya. Here are some ways you can get in touch with them.
- The mobile app allows you to:
- Via SMS
- Social Media
Let me now walk you through how to contact them.
Features of the Tala loan app
These are the main features of the Tala loan application
- It is easy to download and install
- Sleek UI
- Apply in minutes
- Instant loan approval
- Fast growth of Tala loan limit
- Free online financial tutorials
How do I contact Tala Customer Care?
These are all the ways you can contact Tala customer service:
a. Contact Tala using the mobile app
Tala made it easier for people to access the loan app. Log in to the app.
After logging in, click the ” View FAQs” or send us an message link. This link will take to the FAQs page.
There is a line at the bottom of this page. Do you have a question? Click on it to activate the red button that displays MESSAGE US text. Click on it.
Clicking on it will open a new webpage with the title My TicketsClick the + sign to enter a description of the issue (the one you are trying to resolve).
It is a good idea to attach screen shots to this section. They will then get back to your.
b. Contacting Tala via SMS
They may have an old number they used to call you. Tala can be reached at the same number. You can use the same phone number to reach Tala: 21991.
c. They can be reached via email.
Use the following email address to contact Tala 61******71a@9***9.com
d. They were also discovered on Social Media.
You can also contact them via social media to get a prompt response.
Now you only need one method of reaching them. Only post to one platform at a given time. You should wait for a while before posting on another forum. I recommend that you use the app first.
Tala Mobile Loan Benefits
Here are some of the benefits you get when you use the Tala loan app to get a loan for your mobile phone:
1. A loan can be obtained anywhere and anytime
Tala loans can be used anywhere. You can apply online for a loan.
Tala loans are extremely convenient because you can apply at any time of the day or night and usually receive a decision in minutes.
2. It is simple and quick
A mobile loan is a great option because it is fast and easy. You can apply online.
Tala mobile loans are ideal for emergency situations as you can quickly get the money that you need.
3. A loan can be obtained without collateral
Many lenders now offer mobile loans with no collateral. You can apply for a loan even though you don’t have any collateral.
Tala loans are more accessible than traditional loans because they are unsecured.
4. The loan can be used for any purpose
You might find yourself in a situation where you have to pay a last-minute bill. You can use your Tala loan for any purpose.
Because there are no restrictions on how much money you can spend from a mobile loan,
5. Earnings are possible
You can earn Ksh. Tala will give you 500 if you invite someone to join. Tala will discount your next loan if they successfully repay their first loan.
Tala is frequently asked questions
These are some of the most frequently asked questions about Tala.
How does Tala approve a loan application?
Tala employs a variety of methods to determine whether or not to approve a loan. To aid loan decisions, they use a variety of data, including income, past loan repayments, M-Pesa usage and so on.
Tala users can provide this information using the app by filling out a short survey. Tala AI (Artificial Intelligence) creates a credit profile.
Rejected borrower are encouraged to keep their app open and will be contacted to reapply.
2. What are the fees and schedules of Tala?
Tala offers two loan options with different service fees. The service fee for the 30-day loan is 7% to 19%.
A 21-day loan comes with a service charge that can range from 5% to 14%. Each option has a flat service charge.
3. What is the best way to reset my pin?
These steps will help you reset your pin if you have forgotten it.
Open the app, then click on “Forgot Pin” to go to a new screen. Here you will need to enter your National ID Number.
After you enter your ID number, you’ll receive a verification code by SMS.
This code will appear on the next screen. You can then choose a new pin.
It’s that simple! It’s quick and simple to reset your PIN, so don’t worry if it gets lost.
4. What should I do if Tala crashes?
You can fix the app yourself if it keeps working. Go to Settings > Apps > Tala, and then click Clear data. Tala can help if it crashes again.
5. What is Tala to do with the answers that borrowers give during the loan application process.
Tala uses the answers to your loan application questions to determine your credit witness and debt ability.
6. What amount could you qualify?
KES is the maximum amount you can get. 30,000
7. Is it possible to use Tala in a different language?
Yes! Tap the menu button in the top right corner of your screen when you log in. You can then change the language on the next screen.
8. Where can I download the app?
Tala can be downloaded from the Google App Store.
Tala loan agreement
Tala is, in short, the best mobile loan application in Kenya. Their rates are very reasonable and their response time is great. I’ve shown you how to download the tala app and how to get a loan.
Millions of Kenyans can now access loans quickly and easily through Tala. Tala makes it easy to get loans up to KES30,000 within minutes. You can also get a loan at a very low interest rate. You can also repay your loan in monthly installments. Tala is a great option for anyone looking for a quick loan in Kenya.
These borrowers will love the Tala loan.
- An Android mobile phone is available for Kenyans aged 18 and over.
- Kenyans who urgently need cash.
- Tala can lend money to anyone with bad or no credit history
- Tala is a convenient and easy way to apply for people who are busy but don’t have the time.