The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc. The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco-aviance) is an enterprise that is Nigerian and diversified. It specializes in aircraft handling, cargo handling, passenger facilitation, crew transport, and aviation training. The company currently services more than 35 airlines at nine Nigerian airports. Plans are to expand to other African countries. It serves approximately 70% of Nigeria’s foreign and domestic airlines.
Table of Contents
NAHCO Aviance Recruitment 2022
Nacho advance’s hiring process is fair and transparent. Candidates must pass written and oral tests. Only the best candidates are chosen.
Qualifications and Requirements for Nigerian Aviation Handling Co PLC recruitment
- Minimum of BSC/HND in any discipline.
- Communication skills are essential
- You must be less than 27 years old
- Pre-flight briefs: Analyzing flights
- Flight coordinators receiving briefings based upon editing of flights
- In preparation for the passenger’s arrival, check-in counters are set up
- You can check-in passengers by reviewing their travel documents using the airline checking-in systems
- Passengers should be asked security questions about their baggage
- Facilitating the weighing of baggage
- Conducting passenger instructions during the onboard process
- Answering any questions from passengers
- Meet with passengers at the airport to greet them and provide any assistance or directions.
- Participating in the training programs offered by the airline
- Client airlines must collect excess baggage fees.
How to Apply for NAHCO Aviance 2022
Steps to Success in NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
There are some things you can do to ensure you make it through the recruitment process. These are the things that could endanger your recruitments.
- Register only once, or you may be disqualified from the offer.
- Only use original credentials. Using fake credentials (e.g. certificate) could result in your appointment or denial.
- Register early. It might be on a first-come, first-serve basis but you might not know.
- You must keep your username and password confidential. Otherwise, you could lose the offer. The offer may be claimed by the impersonator.
- Your email address should be private. You should not share your email address. Registering a gmail account or yahoo mail account is free and easy.
- Register to receive updates and notifications about changes to this website. Late information can be just as useful as useless. Keep checking our news feeds.
- If you are asked to interview, dress appropriately. Do not dress up or wear extravagant clothes in order to avoid being disqualified.
- It all depends on where you are being recruited.
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have in the comments section.
- Don’t let anyone deceive your with carnal information. It may be as accurate today as it was when they first knew it. You might not be aware of the current status.