Download for no cost NERC aptitude test questions and answers in Ejes Gist Newspaper.
GET FREE TRAVEL TIPS HERE
Below, you will find NERC Aptitude Test Update and no cost NERC previous questions and Answers
In the wake of the deadline of Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ( NERC Recruitment) the commission has begun inviting candidates to take an aptitude test.
This 2022 NERC Aptitude Test Past Questions Practice test will aid you in preparing faster and more easily understand the test pattern.
Following the submission process after the application process is completed, the NERC exam for the recruitment process in 2022 will be made public. Candidates are seeking previously-taken Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) questions and answers along with the test formatas it is used in the past.
NERC Past Questions and Answers for Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Test
NERC aptitude test past questions and answers
1. In Nigeria the standard voltage and the frequency is ___ respectively
A. 230 V / 50 Hz
B. 302 V / 75
C. 420 V / 70
D. 530 V /50
Answer: 230 V / 50 Hz
2. One of this is not a source of electricity.
3. _____ is the rate of doing work?
4. PPM means?
A. Prepaid meter
B. Permanent meter
C. Power meter
D. Prefer meter
Answer: Prepaid meter
5) How much time in minutes will it take a car driving at 90 km/hr to travel 27 kilometers?
A. 3.3 minutes
B. 2430 minutes
C. 18 minutes
D. 0.3 minutes
6) What is the total capacity in gallons of a rectangular tank 5 meters in height knowing that it will hold 200 liters per foot?
A. 3281 gal
B. 1000 gal
C. 867 gal
D. 8670 gal
Still on NERC aptitude test past questions and answers
In the following question, a related pair of words or phrases is followed by five lettered pairs of words or phrases. Select the lettered pair that best expresses a relationship similar to that expressed in the original pair.
7) COLOR: SPECTRUM
A. tone: scale
B. sound: waves
C. verse: poem
D. dimension: space
8) Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word DIFFUSE:
For questions 9 to 15, select the correct answer:
9) I don’t know_____.
A. where is your pen
B. where is your pen is
C. where is the pen
D. where is the pen of yours
10. If you want to see him, ______.
A. please let me know
B. let me know, please
C. please let me know
D. let me please be known
11. _______, the little girl ran out of the yard.
A. Being afraid of the dog
B. The dog she is afraid of
C. The dog has been afraid of
D. Was being afraid of the dog
Scroll down for more NERC aptitude test past questions and answers
12. The manager_____ here at 4 p.m.
A. is supposed to arrive
B. is supposed to arrive
C. will suppose to arrive
D. is supposed to arrive
13. Due to the devaluation, many people have become rich, but many others _______.
B. have been ruined
C. have ruined
D. would have ruined
14. The man has been hospitalized since yesterday ______.
A. because his serious wound
B. because of his serious wound
C. because of his seriously wound
D. because his wound seriously
More on NERC aptitude test past questions and answers
15. Your suggestion, ______, is beneficial to both the company and the employees.
A. different than his
B. as well as he
C. as he is
D. like his
In the sentence below, choose the word or set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
16) Early _____ of hearing loss is ______ by the fact that the other senses are able to compensate for moderate amounts of loss, so that people frequently do not know that their hearing is imperfect.
(A) discovery … indicated
(B) development … prevented
(C) detection … complicated
(D) treatment … facilitated
For questions 17 to 40, choose the correct tense for the verbs in brackets:
17) I usually go by train, but this weekend I am going by bus. It (takes) longer but it costs less.
C. is taken
D. will take
18) I (do not think) your brother is enjoying the party. He keeps looking at his watch.
A. doesn’t think
B. didn’t think
C. don’t think
D. am not thinking
19) The hall (be) painted at the moment, so it isn’t looking its best.
A. is being
C. is to be
D. will be
20) At present I’m having my typewriter (repaired).
C. is repaired
D. being repaired
NERC aptitude test past questions and answers on Electrical
1). If there is 6 A of current through the filament of a lamp, how many coulombs of charge move through the filament in 1.75 s?
A. 10.5 C
B. 105 C
C. 3.4 C
D. 34 C
Correct Answers: A
2. Resistance limits the current.
Correct Answers: A
3. When placed close together, two positively charged materials will
B. Become neutral
C. Become negative
Correct Answers: D
4). A circuit breaker is a_______?
C. Resettable protective device
Correct Answers: C
5. Materials with lots of free electrons are called
Correct Answers: A
Be the first to comment