KWIRS 2019 Recruitment is in the process of being completed This is a thorough guide to how to apply for the open positions for graduate trainees for KWIRS Recruitment 2022.
KWIRS Recruitment Updates
The Kwara State Internal Revenue Service on Friday announced that the date will be announced to start recruiting revenue officers starting in 2022.
The process of recruiting revenue officers will start soon. Chief Executive Officer of the Revenue Body, Shade Omoniyi, made the announcement on Friday.
The candidate who is qualified to apply on the KWIRS Portal , noting that the application fee is not charged and is due on the 16th of April 2022. The application is now open for candidates from the following categories: Baruten Edu, Ekiti, Ifelodun, Irepodun, Isin, Offa, Oke-Ero, Oyun and Patigi.
In addition, she suggests that only a few job openings are filled by Revenue Trainees or Revenue Assistant.
It was also stated that no prior prerequisite of experience is needed for Revenue Trainees. However, having Knowledge of Tax Administration will be considered an added advantage.
A Brief Info About Kwara State
Kwara is one of the states located in Western Nigeria. Its capital city is Ilorin. Kwara can be found located in the North Central geopolitical zone, frequently referred to”the Middle Belt”. Middle Belt.
The main ethno-ethnic group in Nigeria is Yoruba with substantial Nupe, Bariba, and Fulani minorities.
Kwara State was created on 27 May 1967 at the time that it was established by Federal Military Government of General Yakubu Gowon divided the four regions that formed the Federation of Nigeria into 12 states.
When it was first created the state was formed from the earlier Ilorin as well as Kabba provinces in the Northern Region and was initially called”the West Central State but later changed its name to “Kwara”, a local name for the River Niger.
How to Apply for KWIRS Recruitment 2022
They requested interested applicants to visit www.irs.kw.gov.ng/careers fill out the online application form and print out the acknowledgement slip.
Candidates who are interested and qualified should be aware of:
1. Indigenes as well as Non-indigenes are eligible to apply.
2. There are vacancies for graduates as well as non-graduates.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted on their merit.
Additionally, upload your resumes as well as their applications letters online through the website for recruitment.
Beware of the Mistakes You Make While applying for these jobs
Many applicants fail on applications not because they’re not skilled, but rather because of many errors. So note:
1. Do not delay in applying, and don’t delay the deadline.
2. Use the application process on your own Do not send anyone to ensure that you don’t make mistakes with your information
3. Stay informed of the application
4. Be sure to meet all the information required
5. Be sure to double-check your information prior to submitting.
6. Candidates can only submit only one application for a job. Candidates who submit multiple applications will see their applications disqualified.
7. The online application is completely free.
General Eligibility Criteria for KWIRS Recruitment 2022
To be considered to be considered for these jobs, candidates must meet the following conditions:
1. The possession or possession of B. Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the job from an accredited institution.
2. Any additional certification, professional or postgraduate can be beneficial.
3. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
4. The applicant must not be over 35 years of age.
5. West African School Certificate ( WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credit in at least three (3) subjects, which includes English and at a minimum, passing on 2 (2) different subjects or
6. Candidates must hold National Examination Council ( NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passing marks on 4 (4) subjects in one time or five (5) subjects that were passed at two sittings, which includes subjects like the English language.
7. National Diploma (ND) got from an accredited institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution also known as General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with 2 (2) subjects obtained in one sitting, or in Three (3) subjects at two sessions.
8. It is essential to be computer-literate.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted then you’ve made it to the direction. It’s now time to shine at the last phase which is the interview.
But, it could also be a phone, Skype, or face-to-face interview. This is contingent on the company. After being selected:
1. Find out as much information as you can regarding the company.
2. Additionally, make sure you’ve got a clear picture. You should determine the reason you are interested in this particular job. and how you could be an ideal candidate. Additionally, review your application.
3. Also, be active. This is an interview it’s not an interview. There’s more to you that your resume.
4. It is a good idea to practice it far. So, do practice interviews in mock sessions with pals or practice speaking in front of an mirror.
5. It’s rare, but there are times when you will receive an invitation letter directly the application. You’ve planned the party But remember these points prior to getting into party mood: Make sure you get the letter in writing.
6. Also, review the contract in its entirety. Also, make sure we’ve included all of the crucial details. Also, ask questions if you don’t understand the details. Like, work profile starting date, duration of the contract, stipend, etc.
7. Write a thank-you note to the employer when you have accepted the offer.
8. Additionally, send an email confirming your starting date and conveying your enthusiasm for the new position.
In the context of this information, you should take note that we are not affiliated with these firms. We’re making this information accessible to assist you in obtaining the job you’ve always wanted. When you submit your application, be sure that you do your research on the business. GOOD LUCK.
FAQs regarding KWIRS Employment 2022
Below are some FAQs regarding KWIRS Recruitment 2022. KWIRS Employment 2022. Please take a moment to read the questions.
1. What year was it that Kwirs founded?
June 22, 2015
The law was enacted the 22nd of June at the time of was the Kwara State Revenue Administration Law (Law No. (Law No.
2. How do I get Kwara State of origin certificate?
This is the official Kwara State Application Form Portal.
2. Create Account.
3. Fill Form.
4. Make Payment.
Download. The last step is to print the application form you filled out and then visit the appropriate MDA to receive service. Your document will be checked to ensure authenticity.
3. Who is the chairman of Kwara State Internal Revenue?
Mrs Shade Omoniyi
The Executive Chairman of the Kwara State Internal Revenue Service (KW-IRS) Mrs. Shade Omoniyi has stated that.
But, the agency has announced an overall IGR that is N26,961,014,485.76 (Twenty Six billion Nine Hundred and Sixty one Million) Fourteen Thousand, Four Hundred And Eighty Five Nigeria, Seventy Six Kobo) for the year 2021.
4. How much is Kwara state certificate of origin?
- The balance is to cover charges for bank accounts). They paid the N2500 to KWIRS. KWIRS who then transferred N2000 into the correct LGA.
If, however, you are an official in the civil service or are a holder of proof of the Personal Income Tax (PIT) the only amount you’ll need to pay for the state certificate of birth (citizenship) is N2500.
We believe that this information about KWIRS Recruitment 2022 will be useful to you? Do you want to send it to your acquaintances that are on the internet by pressing the share button located on this site?
You can also sign up to receive regular updates for more details on this subject.
If you require us to assist you, we can provide current information, we can do it on KWIRS Jobs 2021.
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps