Plenty Cash App: Loan Review And How To Apply
Plenty Cash App is an easy Nigerian micro-lender that provides swift and safe loans. The app on smartphones allows customers to borrow up to N600,000 in unsecured loans without collateral and with minimal documents.
Unsecured loans are kind of loan that doesn’t require collateral or a down payment to get. It’s usually short-term and has very high interest rates.
Plenty Cash App will help business owners grow their businesses and also assist individuals who have urgent needs, such as not paying auto repairs, utility bill payments and emergency situations in the family. You are able to meet these urgent needs with instant credit they provide.
With Plenty Cash App, there’s no long line or line to wait in, and there is no need for collateral. All you need is an iPhone to get instant access to cash that is directly deposited in your bank accounts.
Don’t take out an online loan application to finance your daily expenses. The short-term loan is useful for situations of emergency, but they can be quite costly when compared with longer-term loans. They should be treated with care.
The app for loan Plenty Cash App allows you to get personal loans easy by using your phone that includes your details to confirm your identity as well as create an credit score.
The process of getting a loan in Nigeria through banks and other official sources is lengthy and require documents like collateral, which many people do not have. This is why services such as these can be extremely useful particularly in times of need.
While the app is fairly new, the feedback from customers is positive. The app has received more than 10k downloads from the Google play store , but with mixed reviews. The app uses a loan program to gather information about prospective customers such as phone numbers, bank notifications of transactions and BVN and credit rating of every borrower.
In order to be eligible for greater amounts, ensure that you keep a record of your bank transactions on your mobile and don’t have any outstanding loans with other loan applications!
How do I download APK and then get a loan from Plenty Cash app
- Download the Plenty Cash personal loan App on the Google Playstore and install it on the back of your Android phone.
- Make an account by entering your telephone number.
- It is recommended that the number you have linked to the BVN as a one-time password will be provided to the BVN to verify your identity.
- Complete your basic Know-your-customer KYC details, including your residential address, your next of kin, and your employment information.
- Additionally, you will be asked to supply the Biometric confirmation number BVN.
- It will cost you N30 to connect the ATM debit card on your bank account to increase your chances of receiving more money.
- One-time username and password OTP can be sent via your mobile to confirm your account details.
- Following the submission of your application to borrow, program will evaluate your credit score. The final results will be displayed in the application.
- The results should be visible within less than two minutes. If you’re eligible for a loan, the amount will be paid to your bank account in around five minutes.
- Be sure to use an excellent phone that has enough memory as you’ll have to take an unambiguous live selfie to allow identification.
It is important to note that affixing your ATM card by using N30 does not ensure that you’ll be approved for a loan. You must get a credit score.
The N30 charge to tie to your ATM credit card with your bank account is refunded however it can take anywhere between 7 and 12 business days for the funds to be returned into your account at the bank.
Your BVN is connected to the credit score you have. So when you’re in the middle of a loan with another lender or did not pay your other lenders on time be prepared for your application to be denied.
The credit score you have is the result of previous loans and the time you pay your bills cash transactions coming into as well out of your account and other data.
After downloading this app, you will need to agree to allow access to your phone book contacts which will act as your guarantors. You can also use SMS for access to your bank transactions, and apps on your phone that will show the way you use other loan applications and other information it utilizes to improve the credit score.
While Plenty Cash does give loans to some customers, other have complained about the app taking funds from their banks following having bind their ATM cards. Be cautious when you use this app for loans.
Does the app for loans from Plenty Cash legitimate or a scam?
Yes, the Plenty Cash Loan app is a legitimate loan app that provides small and medium-term loans of up to a maximum amount of N600,000 to its customers however, it has extremely high rates of interest and bugs that hinder seamless registration. Be cautious before making any online loan. Make sure you read the reviews of other customers prior to applying for an online loan in Nigeria.
You must be aware that these loans aren’t regulated or registered through CBN, CBN or any other government institution in Nigeria. You are accountable for the safety of your transactions through these apps and there isn’t any remedy for poor customer service.
Its availability in the Google play store doesn’t guarantee that transactions conducted on it will be safe. The store is merely the possibility of downloading but you are ultimately responsible for your security using loan applications in Nigeria.
- Simple and easy registration process.
- It is not a way to denigrate customers who fall short in the repayment of their loans, unlike other loan companies that operate in Nigeria.
- Students can use this in the event of an emergency
- It’s real, it’s been confirmed by the admin that they actually give loans.
- Absolutely online, no collateral needed.
- The loan is high, and can be that can reach up to.
- The loan’s duration, especially for first-time users, begins with just 7 days.
- Very high interest rates for smaller loan amounts.
- High rate of rejection.
- The app works only on Android smartphones.
- Problems with networking that could stop card binding
If you are taking out a loans, remember the repayment schedule. If you choose to take 60 days of loan that has two installments for repayment it could be that the app tries to debit you automatically when the due date is the first installment. It may also make overdue charges prior to the expiration date of the 60-day period.
You can modify your ATM card’s password to avoid auto debit. This application has been found to intentionally auto debit their customers, even after they’ve completed transactions through bank transfers.
Since there are no laws in Nigeria and the vast majority applications are run by loan sharks. They could threaten to send out messages to family members, warning you that they are scammers when you fail to pay the repayment. It is recommended to stay clear of these apps if you do not have other alternatives.
If you’re being harassed or bullied by a loan sharks in Nigeria Check out the following facebook group where you can seek assistance and learn about the experiences of other people who have been victimized by loan applications.
What are other borrowers saying about this loan application
Michael Adama said “They don’t offer more than 2800dollars to repay 4000$ in 7 days. I’ve been offered loans 4 times , and always the identical amount, so I am reversing. Since it’s not helping.”
CONFIDENCE OGU wrote “I obtained a loan and paid it back two days prior to my due date. I’ve applied for another and the due date is running out and I haven’t received any money to my account as of yesterday. I’m unable to pay for a loan that I did not use, so please keep in your mind.”
The following Friday Idoga said, “I couldn’t believe my eyes. The first time I tried it after completing the application form, I was credit instantly.Excellent service. Thank you to this app and its DEVELOPER.I would recommend this app to my family, friends and all those who want to access cash to cover the cost of emergency.”
Rate of interest?
Limits of credit: NGN 3,00 to NGN 600,000
* Service cost: ranging between 1% and 10 percent
* Maximum interest rate: APR is 30 percent for the year,0.41 to 2.5 percent per month.
One-time payment that is 3% of the the outstanding amount due
* The minimum repayment period available equals 91 days
* Maximum period of repayment offered is 180 days
Examples of Fees: Four months loan repayment terms, the month’s interest rate is 2.2 percent. The service fee is 1%. If the loan with a principal that is N6,000 the rate of interest rate would amount to N 6,000 22%4=N480 The service fee is N6,000 1 %4=N240, and the total amount to be paid would be N6,720. Make a payment every month of N1,680.
Take note that this interest rate and loan term is only an example. Expect the actual amount and length to be much shorter however you can increase the quality of your loan by repaying the loan in time and maintaining a positive credit score.
Plenty Cash loan app customer service number
- Email: [email protected]
- Customer service phone: 08168505208
- Address: 82 Alebiosu street, Ile epo bustop, Egbeda Lagos
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps