Are you looking for loan with bvn only then this article is for you with all the necessary information that you will for loan with bvn only.
Table of Contents
The loan app, which has been in operation for three years, boasts of it’s “simple digital finance management platform” which provides immediate online loans to satisfy unexpected and immediate cash demands.
Cabon uses Your bank’s verification numbers (BVN) to calculate your credit score. The loan amount can be all the way up to N 20,000,000 whereas the interest rates can vary.
Carbon is accessible online and also in mobile applications (Android as well as iOS). It is thought to be among the most reliable loan organization in Nigeria.
The rates of interest range between 5 to 15 percent. It’s based on the duration of loan repayment as well as the amount you’d like to get.
Carbon is also one of the leading lending organizations across Nigeria, Carbon provides a platform to its customers to increase their airtime, transfer funds, and even pay their bills.
To apply for a cabon loan,
- You must download and install the Carbon application.
- You need to have the Banking Verification Number (BVN)
- You have to provide basic information like name, telephone numbers and other details.
- A picture of you that you might need to snap in real-time using your smartphone using the application.
- Account details.
Get Carbon is no doubt one of the most reputable loan companies in Nigeria.
In terms of loan with bvn only, Fairmoney is one of the loan organizations in Nigeria that you can avail of.
It’s a microfinance organization along with other services, including bills payment and purchase of airtime which are potential causes for an increase in credit value assessment.
With Fairmoney you can get access to an amount ranging from N1 500 up to as much as 1 million naira in order to meet your requirements.
To get a loan from Fairmoney it is necessary to download the mobile application that is available for Android and iOS users.
Fairmoney is an acceptable credit history comparable to Carbon and a few other loan organizations in Nigeria. The more you make use of Fairmoney, the more the amount of money you’ll be allowed to access.
The process of obtaining the requested funds takes just a few minutes, with the use of a few checks when you’ve added the bank information you have, including your bank account, card information and bank verification number.
Another loan organization which offers loan with bvn only in Nigeria. You can access loans ranging from N1,000 to N200,000 in less than 24 hours with a repayment term between 4 and 40 weeks.
It is widely believed as one of the most trusted platforms through which allow you to obtain an online loan due to how it operates.
The rate of interest is between 15 to 34 percent. As an unsecured borrower, you don’t require any income-producing assets or collateral in order to obtain an loan.
The rates of interest are determined by a variety of aspects, such as the history of repayment by the lender and what the costs of loaning the branch.
This branch makes it easier for Nigerians to obtain loans anywhere in the country without physical commitments or collateral.
It’s very simple to make an application for a branch of a loan just follow the steps below.
- Download Branch. Download the Branch application. Utilize an Android smartphone to install Branch through the Google Play store.
- Register your account. Fill out a straightforward form in less than 30 seconds. Submit to be reviewed quickly.
- Request the amount you require.
- The loan will be deposited into the account of your choice.
It is not a surprise that Branch International is one of the top loan organizations in Nigeria as well as Africa.
Download the app and then provide the following details:
- Your bank verification number(BVN)
- Your personal details
- Number for phone
- Valid bank account details.
- Your occupation information.
- Then you can get the loan within just a few minutes.
Renmoney is among the most reputable loan with bvn only in Nigeria offering micro-business loans that can reach N6 million.
For the Renmoney SME loan it is necessary to have an accurate income statement for your company and be able to show regular monthly income to repay.
The minimum amount for a loan is N100,000. The rate of interest is 2.8 percent per month.
Renmoney Microfinance lender that is proud to be the most efficient lending company in Nigeria with innovative products that provide great customer service.
Requirements for RenMoney Loans
- You need to have an active and current account at the commercial bank of Nigeria.
- Business owners and employees must prove their monthly income and must be able to show a clean credit report.
- You must be in the between the ages of 22 and 59.
- The statement must be valid for a period of up to 6 months. necessary, and there should be no issues with a cheque returned.
- You should have a current passport photograph as well as an identity card to prove you are a member of your business.
- Your earnings must be at a high level as an employee or have a flourishing business
KiaKia Loan is a platform that allows you to get an loan from Nigeria for yourself or an entity.
Its lending system, backed by Sterling Bank Plc, also allows savers to take out loans via negotiated interest rates through simple conversations.
Minimum loan amounts begins at N50,000, with the rate at 3.5 percent per month.
- Visit the website to create an account using your correct information.
- Create an application chat on the website.
- Upload a valid form of identification.
- Enter your desired loan amount.
- Select the loan term.
- Send a picture of your three most recent salary or income-related alerts for business.
QuickCheck can provide up to NGN 500,000 in instant loan with bvn only from Nigeria within minutes. For those who are first-time users you are only able to access as much as 10,000 N for a month.
The terms of repayment for quick check stipulate that loan repayments made early ensures lower interest rates as well as larger sums.
In addition, the interest is paid only for the period that you take the loan. Like many other lending platforms, QuickCheck needs your BVN for verification and security purposes.
A bank account number is required for the repayment of your loan.
6. Jumia Loan
Established through Jumia, Jumia loan organization is a fast cash lending platform that allows users to get immediate loans the hours or in a matter of minutes after filling out the form.
It’s easy to get a loan because it doesn’t require lengthy forms. It also has very low interest rates, and it takes just a few minutes to obtain the loan after the loan application has been accepted.
The loan doesn’t require any collateral. This loan is accessible through the Jumia application.
In order to be eligible for a loan through Jumia Platform, you must follow the following steps. Jumia Platform, there are procedures to follow
- In the beginning, you must access JumiaPay’s Android app.
- Then, go to ‘loans under the ‘Financial Services section.
- Complete the required information needed of you.
- The process of approval can take a few minutes following when you receive an email asking to know your details to be disbursed.
- Once you have provided your information, immediately, the loan is deposited into your account.
7. Okash Loan
Okash loan company, which is controlled by Opera One of the giants of technology operates an online lending platform located in Nigeria.
The organization has proved to be among the most reliable organizations that offer loans in Nigeria All you have to do in order to receive a loan quickly from this organization is to
- Get the Okash mobile application
- Make an account on their site.
- Complete your information as is appropriate.
- If you wait for approval, within 24 hours, you will be able to get your credit.
Specta Loans is a lending platform that is owned by Sterling Bank, which provides users with an emergency loan in Nigeria.
The company offers three different loan options that include Specta4Business that allows access to loans for businesses MySpecta for fast loans up to 5 million NGN within 5 minutes, and then the SpectaScore tool for assessing your creditworthiness, forecasting your network’s performance, and finally.
It doesn’t need any paperwork or collateral.
Lendigo provides an SME credit facility provider with interest rates ranging at 3.5 percent to 4.75 percent, it’s one of the top loan organizations in Nigeria for business.
The amount you are able to access is contingent upon what you do with your business , with distributors having access to upwards of 20 million naira. E-commerce merchants with as high as 10 million naira. This also applies to businesses that are POS-based and other SMEs with a qualifying.
As a high-value money provider, it’s necessary to have a company for at least 6 months and have a steady income prior to being eligible to obtain credit facilities from Lendigo.
The application process is easy through this lending company, that allows you to choose between its website-based portal or to make your application by signing up through its mobile app.
CredPal is among the loan organizations in Nigeria which incorporates the credit card model in its services.
With various plans for credit card plans you have access to as much as a million dollars with an additional million naira in loan.
Its approach is different in it is that interest paid based on the running credit that is used up from your total available credit. This means that if your account is able to access the maximum amount of N 40 000, and at the close of the month you’ve only used N15 000, you’ll only be charged interest on that N 15 000.
CredPal requires a steady source of income being considered to apply for their service, therefore, it is this is not a place for the not working.
Due to its structure it is not necessary to make an application for credit. Once you’ve registered and received the balance, you can utilize it any time so long as you haven’t used it up.