Are you looking for www.education.gov.ng recruitment portal then this article is for you with all the necessary information.
Are you searching for www.education.gov.ng Recruitment Portal to apply for jobs? This article will give you all the information you need.
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022 This article serves as an aid to those who are interested in applying for positions in the Federal Ministry of Education. The qualifications, requirements, and the application process on www.education.gov.ng are listed in the following.
The Federal Ministry of Education is the body that coordinates the education process in Nigeria. It oversees the curriculum for schools starting at the elementary level and continuing to the tertiary levels.
Federal Ministry of Education recruitment is currently in progress. The application process is online through the guidelines which will be made available below.
The Federal Ministry of Education is part of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that regulates education in Nigeria. It is located in Block 5A (8th Floor), Federal Secretariat Complex, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, P.M.B. 146, Garki, Abuja.
Table of Contents
Federal Ministry of Education Job Requirements
- The possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from an accredited institution
- The applicant must not be more than 35 years of age
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in no less than three (3) subjects, which includes English and at least a passing grade at least 2 (2) different subjects or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE)on (GCE) Standard Level with passing marks for the four (4) subjects in one sitting, or in five (5) subjects that are passed in two sittings (including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an accredited institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with Two (2) subjects that can be obtained in only one time, or with Three (3) subjects at two sessions.
- Do not exceed 30 years old. i.e. 29 years old, but less than 30 years old.
The application process is online. Candidates who have the required qualifications should visit www.education.gov.ng to complete their applications online.
Check that you have filled out the application properly and send in all necessary documents. Candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified via email.
If you’d like to know more regarding the Federal Teachers’ Recruitment Please inform us in the comments section below and we’ll keep you posted. Please include your email address and your name in the comments section below.