Are you looking for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment News Today then this article is for you with all the necessary information .
Nigerian Air Force recruitment news today is currently accepting online applications. Further details on how to apply for 2022 NAF recruitment through this portal Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal and other pertinent information about the process of recruitment are available found on the following page. You can apply to be considered for Nigerian Air Force jobs here.
The Nigerian airwomen and airmen recruiting process for 2022/2023 has begun. This Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) application form and forms for Nigerian Air Force airmen and airwomen’s recruitment form is available to download from the official website.
In light of the demand for security across the nation and the increasing need for security in the country, the NAF has declared its desperate requirement for qualified individuals who are willing and able to help protect the country from internal conflicts.
This page provides important aspects of how to apply for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment process as well as how to login and complete the Nigerian Air Force application form online on the official Nigerian Air Force recruitment website 2022.
This article we’ll provide all the information you should be aware of the beginning as well as the Nigerian Air Force recruitment closing date of 2022. We’ve provided all the details and guidelines to help applicants during the application process.
These include the available job vacancies for graduates and non-graduates, qualifications, entry requirements for interested and experienced applicants, as well as steps on how to apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment via the www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng portal without any hindrance. Learn the steps to apply and fill in your Nigerian Air Force registration form 2022 in the following.
Table of Contents
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment News Today
We want to inform the populace that NAF portal for recruitment 2022 is now available for application. It is the Nigerian Air Force invites interested and qualified applicants who would like to establish and develop their careers with the Nigerian Air Force to submit an application.
We will provide you with all you should learn about the process of recruitment and how to fill out the Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment form with no difficulty.
If you’re graduated and not plenty of possibilities to become a part of this Nigerian Air Force. If you’re interested in the current 2022 Nigerian Airforce recruitment, then now is the best moment to act.
This chance could be an opportunity to get closer to your goals. Take advantage of this opportunity and bring your life to a place of purpose and meaning.
NAF Recruitment Portal 2022
The Nigerian Air Force 2022 recruitment portal is now open, and anyone who is interested can fill out an application. It is possible to fill out the Nigerian Air Force recruitment form 2022 is accessible through the official portal for recruitment. Candidates who are interested should apply only via an official Nigerian Air Force registration portal.
The job vacancies in the Nigerian Air Force are for degrees and non-degree holders. All you require to apply to be considered for a job is an existing email address along with your telephone number and any relevant credentials.
Before you can submit your application, there are a few conditions you have to meet in order to prove that you’re healthy and ready to go to an Nigerian Air Force screening exercise, which will increase the chances of being enlisted. Here are the prerequisites. Be aware that the job title can vary and not all open posts require a bachelor’s degree.
Entry Requirements for Nigerian Air Force 2022 Recruitment
- The applicants who are interested need to be physically and medically fit.
- The applicants have to Nigerian citizens.
- The applicants who apply as tradesmen or women must be 18-25 years of age, excluding those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant priests and drivers who are between the ages of 18 and 28.
- Have a valid document of the country of origin and signed by the local Government authorities.
- Do not lower than 1.63 feet or 5.3ft for female candidates as well as 1.66 feet and 5.4ft in male applicants.
- Should be free of any disciplinary action and must not been found guilty by any tribunal of law.
- You must present a current birth certificate, or age declaration.
- Candidates must have at least an ND/NCE lower credit or any comparable trade certification from reliable and approved Government institutions or organizations, having a minimum of two passes and a passing grade in English with no more than two sittings at SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB (For tradespeople and tradeswomen)
- The applicants who are applying for the position of sportsperson/women need to provide proof of their experiences and achievements, including the certificates as well as medals.
- You must have a minimum of 5 credits at a maximum of two sessions in WASSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB comprising English and Math.
- Candidates who want to become drivers must have at least two passes at SSCEor NECO/GCE/NABTEB. the ability to demonstrate credit in English and a Trade Test Certificate.
- The applicants must be between age of 18 and 22 years as of the 28th February 2022.
- All applicants must be single.
- Candidates should not be part of any hidden society, cult or fraternity.
You’re one step closer to being one of one of the Nigerian Air Force shortlisted applicants If you meet the above criteria. Learn below how you can apply to the process below.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Choose the Airmen/Airwomen
- Click to to start the application
- Read and follow the directions attentively
- Click to start the application
- Take note of the directions before going on.
- You agree to the conditions and terms of this agreement by clicking the box
- Set up an account by entering your mobile number and active email
- Fill in the required information
- Submit your application
- Keep a record of your Application Number following the application process.
Once you’ve submitted an application to us, please print the following documents:
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Attestation Form to sign by a military officer or Local Authority Chairman.
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Note the following details:
- Each applicant who is interested must submit only one application. Anyone who is submitting more applications than once will automatically be exempted.
- The Attestation Form is to be submitted with the passport photo and photocopies of the signee’s driver’s Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signer must also authenticate the passport photo of the person applying.
If you are successful your name will be listed in your NAF list of candidates as well as you’ll be informed through your registered email address. After that, you will be scheduled for the following stage in the Nigerian Air Force training exercise. This will lead eventually to a rewarding career with the NAF.
Latest Nigerian Air Force Recruitment News 2022
At times we update the most recent information regarding recruitment for the Nigerian Air Force airmen and airwomen’s recruitment exercises on this site So if you’d like to keep up-to-date visit this site often.
We also suggest to bookmark or save this page to periodically refresh it in case any changes are made caused by Nigerian Air Force. Nigerian Air Force, and we will notify you as soon as it occurs.
In case you’ve got any concerns about the NAF recruitment 2022, please feel at ease to comment in the box below and we’ll get to it.