Do you want to know if is nigeria airforce form out for 2022/2023 then this article is for you with all the necessary information.
Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2022 portal is now open for online applications. More information on how you can apply for 2022 NAF recruitment process through this portal Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal and other pertinent information about the application process for recruitment are available here. Make an application online for Nigerian Air Force jobs here.
The Nigerian airwomen and airmen recruitment for 2022/2023 is now underway. It is now possible to download the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) application form along with forms for Nigerian Air Force airmen and airwomen’s registration form is accessible for download from the official website.
Due to the huge demand for security across the nation and the increasing need for security in the country, the NAF has declared its urgent demand for candidates with the right qualifications who are willing and able to defend the country from internal conflicts.
This website covers important details regarding how to apply for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment process and how to log in and complete the Nigerian Air Force application form online via the official Nigerian Air Force recruitment website 2022.
This article we’ll explain everything you must be aware of the start date as well as the Nigerian Air Force recruitment closing date of 2022. We’ve provided all the details as well as guidelines to assist applicants during the application process.
These include the available job vacancies for graduates and non-graduates, qualifications, entry requirements for interested and experienced applicants, as well as steps on how to apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment via the www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng portal without any hindrance. Learn the steps to apply and fill in your Nigerian Air Force registration form 2022 in the following.
Table of Contents
Nigerian Air Force Application Form 2022 Portal
We want to inform the population that NAF recruitment portal 2022 is now available for applications. It is the Nigerian Air Force invites interested and qualified applicants who would like to establish and develop their careers in the Nigerian Air Force to submit an application.
We will provide you with all you should be aware of the process for recruitment and the steps to complete this Nigerian Air Force BMTC recruitment form with no difficulty.
If you’re graduated and not plenty of possibilities to be a part of in the Nigerian Air Force. If you’re looking to join the 2022 Nigerian Airforce recruitment, then now is the best moment to act.
This could serve as an stepping stone towards achieving your goals. Take the opportunity to take advantage and bring your life to a place of purpose and meaning.
NAF Recruitment Portal 2022
The Nigerian Air Force 2022 recruitment portal is currently available and anyone who is interested can apply. It is possible to fill out the Nigerian Air Force recruitment form 2022 is accessible through the official portal for recruitment. The interested applicants are advised to apply only via the officially-run Nigerian Air Force registration portal.
The job vacancies in the Nigerian Air Force are for degrees and non-degree holders. All you need are an email address as well as your contact number along with the relevant qualifications.
However, before you submit an application, you must meet certain conditions you have to meet in order to prove that you’re healthy and ready to go in an Nigerian Air Force screening exercise. This will improve your chance of being selected. Here are the criteria. Be aware that the job title can vary and not all posts require a bachelor’s degree.
Entry Requirements for Nigerian Air Force 2022 Recruitment
- The applicants who are interested need to be physically and medically fit.
- Candidates need to be Nigerian citizens.
- The applicants who apply as tradesmen or women must be 18-25 years of age, with the exception of those who apply as assistant chaplains/assistant Imams and drivers, who must be between 18 and 28 years old.
- You must have a valid certificate of the country of origin and signed by local officials of the local government.
- Do not exceed 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for female candidates or 1.66 feet and 5.4ft to males.
- You must be exempt from any disciplinary proceedings and have been found guilty by any legal tribunal.
- You must present a authentic birth certificate. Or age declaration.
- Candidates must have at least an ND/NCE lower credit or any other relevant trade certification from credible and recognized Government institutions or organizations, with at least 2 passes and a passing grade in English with no more than two sessions in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB (For tradeswomen and tradesmen)
- The applicants who are applying for the position of sportsperson/woman have to provide proof of their experiences that includes medals and certificates.
- Have a minimum of five credits at a maximum of two consecutive sessions at WASSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB comprising English and Math.
- Drivers who apply for a driver’s license need to have a minimum of 2 passes at SSCEor NECO/GCE/NABTEB. the ability to demonstrate credit in English and a Trade Test Certificate.
- Candidates must be between age of 18 and 22 years as of the 28th February 2022.
- All applicants must be single.
- Candidates are not required to be a part of any hidden society, cult or fraternity.
You’re one step closer to being one of those Nigerian Air Force shortlisted applicants If you meet all the requirements above. Learn what you need to do in order to be considered for this recruitment process below.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply to be considered for the position, follow these steps:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Choose the Airmen/Airwomen
- Click to the start button to launch the application
- Follow the directions attentively
- Click to start the application
- Be sure to read the directions carefully prior to taking action.
- You agree to the conditions and terms of this agreement by clicking the box
- Create an account using your mobile number and active email
- Fill in the required information
- Submit your application
- Keep a record of your Application Number once you have completed the application process.
Once you’ve submitted the application form, you can print the documents listed below:
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Attestation Form to sign by a military officer or Local Govt Chairman.
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Pay attention to the following information:
- The applicants who are interested in the program are only allowed to submit one application. Anyone who has more than one submission will be rejected.
- The Attestation Form is required to be signed by the passport photograph as well as a photocopies of the signee’s Driving Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signer must also authenticate the passport photo of the person applying.
After your application is approved the name of your candidate will appear in your NAF Shortlist as well as you’ll be informed through your registered email address. You will then be scheduled to attend the next stage in the Nigerian Air Force training exercise. This will lead eventually to a promising career in the NAF.
Latest Nigerian Air Force Recruitment News 2022
Every now and then we update the most recent information regarding this Nigerian Air Force airmen and women who are undergoing recruitment on this site If you want to keep up-to-date visit this site often.
We recommend to bookmark or save this page, and then periodically refresh it in the event of any changes caused by Nigerian Air Force. Nigerian Air Force, and we will notify you when that occurs.
Should you be having any concerns concerning the NAF recruitment 2022, please feel at ease to comment in the box below and we’ll get to it.