Nigerian navy recruitment portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.com) for 2022 recruitment exercise is now open. Follow the instructions on this page to learn how to login to www.joinnigeriannavy.com portal and start filling the application form.
This announcement is to inform the public that Batch 34 recruiting process will start on August 7 and will be open for online registration. The application will end on September 7ember 7. 2022.
Table of Contents
www.joinnigeriannavy.com Portal Login 2022
This page will cover all topics that concerns the Nigerian navy recruitment which includes the official application portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The officials of the Nigerian navy have officially opened the application portal for hopeful candidates to submit their applications. The candidates who are interested are advised to apply prior to the deadline.
How to Login to www.joinnigeriannavy.com Portal 2022
To apply for the Nigerian navy recruitment exercise 2021 you need to first login to the application portal via www.joinnigeriannavy.com. Click the “Apply Now” button. sign up with your email address that is active and fill out the application form in accordance with the instructions.
Follow the steps below to sign in on the Nigerian navy recruitment portal and fill out an application for the current open positions.
- Visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Create an account using your active email address and password
- Please fill in the application form according to the requirements.
- Attach the necessary documents
Make sure to attach a clear photocopy of your ID when requested, and then complete your application. Candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified by email and contacted for the CBT examinations following an interview.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements 2022
It is crucial to make this aspect seriously. Before you can apply for Nigerian navy, you have to meet the following requirements;
- The applicant must be a resident of Nigeria and possess a valid form of identification like an International passport or national ID card, or permanent voter’s card.
- The applicant must have an WASSCE NECO, NECO certificate with at least 5 credits in the core subjects such as Mathematics along with English language.
- The applicants for tradesmen/women’s jobs should also have OND trade tests, OND, City and Guild Certificate.
- The applicant must be between age of 18 and 26 at the time of applying
- Male applicants should not be lower than .68 meters tall and female applicants cannot have less than 1.62 meters tall.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in another discipline or a higher diploma from a national university is also required.
We hope the above information has helped you on www.joinnigeriannavy.com Portal Login 2022 and if not kindly drop a comment below.