This is a comprehensive guide on how to acquire a PalmPay POS Machine in Nigeria and earn cool money by using it with no hassle in 2023.
This guide you’ll also discover:
- Palmpay POS charges and commissions machine price daily goal, etc.
- how you can become how to become a PalmPay agent or distributor in 2023.
- How do I locate their contact number for customer service?
- Is the palmpay pos cautionary charge refundable?
- What does Palmpay pos machine look like?
- How do you use the POS machine?
Let’s get started…
Table of Contents
POS business is among the most lucrative business ventures in Nigeria currently, with nearly all fintech and banks providing POS for individuals to earn money. A large number of Nigerians have decided to go into this kind of business because:
- It is possible to begin and maintained with very little capital
- The POS company is simple to start as it doesn’t need a huge shop to start a new one.
- Nigerian ATMs at banks aren’t yet able to be able to handle the demands for withdrawals from people who require quick access to their funds when the need arises.
- It is possible to do it together with other companies without too much stress
The reasons why you should consider PalmPay POS
PalmPay POS has amazing features that are listed below.
- It is easy to hit daily targets.
- Cash withdrawals are quick and easy.
- Unlimited transfer of funds
- TV subscriptions
- 2. POS types to select from
- PalmPay POS price is cheap
- the payment of utility bills
- Data and airtime
- Verify the balance on the account of the customer
Palmpay post types
Palmpay POS machines are of two varieties. They are
- Traditional poses. It’s outdated, yet you’ll get the job completed. The charges are the same as Android the post type.
- Full Android Pos. It comes with all Android features and a stunning user interface.
Both POS kinds have distinct rates, however, their transaction fees are identical. Both traditional POS and Android POS have printers that print receipts of transactions for your customers.
PalmPay Price for POS (cautionary fee)
The cost for both PalmPay types of POS are as the following:
- The traditional PalmPay POS caution fee: 20.000 Naira
- Android POS cautionary fee of 30,000 Naira.
Please note that this is not the cost of purchasing a PalmPay POS device. It’s just a warning (rentage) cost.
If you do not have a desire to be involved in the POS company or have purchased another POS machine in another location You can return it, and the money will be returned to you, so it is not damaged caused on the equipment.
POS Outright purchase
To purchase as well as on the POS machine The following is the price:
- Traditional POS: 40,000
- Android POS: 60,000 naira
My view: PalmPay can withdraw their POS machine from you if they don’t reach their daily goals.
Therefore, I believe it’s better to purchase the POS machine in full and not be paying thousands or even 30,000 in the warning fee when you can pay the 40,000 or 60,000 naira amount and own your machine for the rest of the time.
PalmPay POS charges and commissions
There are charges for both deposits and withdrawals at PalmPay POS. I’ve explained them below.
Charges for withdrawal
As I mentioned in the past, with both Android and traditional PalmPay machines there is a charge of 0.5 percent on withdrawal. What that means is that you’ll be charged 5 Nigeria for each withdrawal for every 1,000 Naira.
- For 1000 naira you’ll be charged 5 Naira
- For every 5naira that you give to customers, you will be assessed 25 naira
- If you pay 10000 nairas to a client and you cost 50 naira
- For 15000 Nigerians, the fee is 75 Naira
- Above 2000 naira withdrawal has a 100 naira fee
Commissions and charges for deposits
For deposits, 10 nairas per transaction regardless of amount.
If customers request that you assist them to transfer cash to someone else, PalmPay will charge 10 naira per transfer regardless of whether the amount you’re transferring is 100,000 Nigerians.
Palmpay accounts are available in three levels. They are referred to as Tier 1 Tier 2, Tier 2, and 3. It is possible to upgrade from Tier 1 to Tier 3.
- For Tier 1 The daily limit for transactions is 50,000 naira. It is possible to only keep a balance of 300.000 Naira
- Tier 2 is with a daily 200,000 naira limit on transactions and can hold up to the amount of 500,000 nairas.
- Tier 3 includes 1m as a daily transaction limit. It can be able to hold 5,000,000 of the balance of your account.
What does the pal pay POS appear?
If you’re interested in knowing what the PalmPay POS looks like, here are some pictures that are suitable for Android as well as traditional POS kinds.
- Yahoo Mail
Palmpay traditional post type
- Yahoo Mail
Palmpay android post type
How can I obtain a Palmpay POS machine in Nigeria
Below is the method to access the Pos machine wherever in Nigeria
- The first step you must take to acquire the palmpay pos machine is to open an account.
- download their app for pos at its Google Play for Android users or the Apple application store for IOS users. The app is called Palmpartner and is available to download from here.
- After you have downloaded palm partner and logged in, you can log in using the login information from your account on the Palmpay app or you can create a new account there in Palmpartner in case you don’t yet have one.
- Once you have logged into your account, you will see a button that says Apply for pos. Click then follow the steps that follow.
- You’ll also require for you to update your profile. This can be done in the settings section of the app for palm partners.
- When you have applied in a POS machine, sit back and wait until one of the company’s customer support agents will contact you.
PalmPay POS Features
With PalmPay, which is the PalmPay POS business, You can conduct transactions similar to
- Cash withdrawal
- Transfer funds
- TV subscriptions
- the payment of utility bills
- Data and airtime
- Check the balance of the customer’s account
Airtime, data, and TV subscriptions
If you can sell airtime or TV packages to clients using your PalmPay POS machine, your profits will be the following:
- MTN: 3 percent
- Glo 4 Percent
- 9mobile: 4.5 percent
- Airtel: 4 percent
- DSTV 2 percent
- GoTV: 2 percent
How to fund your PalmPay POS account
The number (without the first zero) that you used when making a pal pay account was that of your PalmPay customer number.
If you’d like to add funds to your account on Palmpay it is easy to transfer the funds through any banking app to your account on Palmpay using your phone number as a bank account, and Palmpay as the bank account.
If you prefer, and with greater ease alternatively, you can simply log in to the app Palmpay and add money to your account through the app.
The following documents and information are essential to start your journey in Nigeria.
- An ID card issued by the government (can be a Voter card, international passport (or national ID card)
- PHCN bill to confirm the address
- CAC documents. If your company is legally registered)
- Your number for your bank account
- Your passport photograph
The personal information required is as the following:
- Names of your First, Last, and Name
- Your Birth Date
- Your gender
- Your number (very crucial)
- Email address
- Your email address
How do I become a Palm Pay POS distributor
You might want to know how to become a Palmpay POS distributor. There is The answer to this query in the following section.
- Download PalmPay and the palm-partner application
- Join both apps
- Contact a PalmPay customer service agent using any of the apps
- You can also contact them through their email address
- Inform them that you’re interested in joining their POS distributor
- Follow the steps given.
- You can establish an online presence that allows you to connect with those who may be interested in the product
Contact number for customer service at Palmpay as well as address
If you’re experiencing any problems with your POS company, you can easily reach them at one of these numbers 017005700, 07044834390,
Send them an email at email@example.com
You can also contact them by visiting their main office at 20 Opebi Rd, Ikeja, Lagos.
Do not forget to begin by making a PalmPay account here.