The minimum loan amount one can borrow from the Opesa app is Ksh 500, with the maximum being Ksh 30,000. The loans provided by Opesa usually have two repayment periods of 91 – 365 days, depending on the loaned amount.
For this reason, the loan app also offers varying interest rates on all loan products depending on the loan amount requested and duration.
Table of Contents
How Does Opesa Loan App Work
To apply for a loan on the Opesa app, follow the following easy steps:
- Opesa app download and install the app from the Google Play store.
- After the Opesa app download, Open the app and register using your M-Pesa number.
- Next, apply the loan amount that you need.
- Your loan will be disbursed immediately to your M-Pesa account if successful and your loan application is approved.
Opesa App Contacts
You may contact the Opesa support team through any of the following methods.
- Via their email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On phone – +254-207650999.
- And lastly, via their social media page on Facebook.com.