Fit loan app is a financial services provider that lets people take out loans without the need of collateral.
GET FREE TRAVEL TIPS HERE
The application is for loans, it is quick and simple using through the Fit loan app.
With an Android smartphone as well as an Nigerian savings account at a bank, you could get as much as the sum of N50,000 in cash without collateral. You can also get the loan with a personal presence at their offices. Your loan can be credited directly to the bank you have in mind.
In this article you will be able to learn how to apply for an advance from Fit loan app is a financial services provider that lets people take out loans without the need of collateral. and where to get the Fit loan app credit application as well as the rate of interest, customer service and how to pay back the loan.
Fit loan app requirements
The majority of applicants who apply for a loan through Fit loan app will be taken into consideration. The criteria will determine if you will get accepted or not.
The prerequisites for the requirements for a Fit loan app credit line have been laid out below.
- You must be between 20- 60 years.
- Citizenship is required in Nigeria
- The applicant should be able to prove a stable monthly source of income
- The phone is an Android phone (Fit loan app isn’t available for iPhone or Windows devices)
- Your telephone number will be required
- The number of your bank account with which you’ll receive the loan amount
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
If you meet all the required information and you are ready, move on onto the next stage of completing your Fit loan app credit card.
How can I download Fit loan app?
Fit loan isn’t accessible for iOS or Windows devices. It is necessary to install the Official Fit loan prior to being able to use Fit loan services.
It is possible to download and install it through Google Play Store. Google Play Store. It is small in size of just 12 MB, and more than 100,000 downloads. It has a current review score of 4.5 from more than 20,000 users.
How do I obtain a loan from Fit loan app
After install, the following step to do is register to the application.
- Open the application then wait until the sign-up page will show. Certain app permissions will be requested , and you’ll have to agree to these before the app is able to proceed.
- Another page will appear that will display sign-up and login options.
- Enter your phone number , then hit on the ” Get Code” button.
- The One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the password in the application
- You’ll have to establish your security to ensure that no other person can obtain loans without your approval. In order to do this, you must identify 4 (4) unique numbers which are exclusive to you. Put them into the box and verify
- Click on the Register button, and you’ll be taken to the main page.
Once you have registered Follow the steps below to get a loan through Fit loan app credit facility.
- On the home page you will find an area where you can choose the loan amount and time frame for repayment.
- Utilize the slider to choose the amount of money you’d like to get from Fit loan
- Choose a repayment term
- Select”Apply Now. ” Apply Now” button.
- Next, the next screen will be displayed. You will be required to enter your information.
- Verify your details after filling in the forms and completing your application
You must wait a while as your application is examined. Should your applications be accepted the amount of the loan you requested will be transferred directly to the account of your financial institution.
What is the maximum amount of money you can receive from Fit loan app?
As long as you meet all the required information and filled in your details correctly, you could get a loan in the N2,000-N50,000 range. N50,000.
It is impossible to get more than this amount from Fit Credit service.
Fit loan Tenure
The repayment of loans made through Fit credit service may be completed in the following ways:
- (3 months) (91 days)
- 4 . (120 days)
- 6-months (180 days)
- Twelve months (365 days)
Fit loan app interest rate
Fit loan app has an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 16% to 21%.
In this case, for example an example, if a customer receives a loan amount of N1,000 over 6 months (180 days) and the rate of interest will be 8.8%. In the rate of interest is set at of N80 as well as the final amount due will be N1,080.
How To Repay Fit loan
To repay your loan through your Fit loan app Credit app you must follow the instructions in the following steps:
- Choose the option of repaying by credit card
- Input your card details
- Click on ” Repay Now“
- Input your bank password
- The One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number. Enter it to complete the payment process.
Fit loan Head Office
To get the best customer support for your needs, visit the Fit loan headquarters. It is located in Lekki Phase, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
Benefits of Fit loan
- Amount of loan up to N250,000.
- 5 minutes for loan approval online
- No collateral required for loan. Registration is free. Calculation of loan limit is completely free
- Line of credit that is not revolving
- Easy loan in three easy steps
Is Fit loan app legit?
Fit loan is legit. Many customers have reported receiving loans from the loan. Check out other customers’ feedback on the Google Play Store. The app does contact your contacts and humiliate the user if they default on the loan. Fit loan requires permission for access to your camera storage space, location as well as your phone’s contact list. The content requested is intended to provide KYC details (part of it is required to establish your C
Fit loan app Eligibility
- The loan is only available to Nigerian citizens or those who are legal Nigerian residents.
- Age should be between 20 and 60 years old.
- You must have a valid monthly income source.
- It is recommended that you have your 11-digit BVN number on hand
Customer care at Fit loan and an email address
It is possible to contact the company service for enquiries and feedback should the need arise.
You can contact Fit loan app customer service via their email address as well as telephone number.
Be the first to comment