Are you looking for Uniosun Post UTME Portal then this post is for you as we will provide you with all the information about it.
A general audience is aware that Uniosun Post UTME Portal 2022/2023 as well as Direct Entry screener exercise Applications for admission into the undergraduate programs at the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) are available on the internet.
Table of Contents
Candidates Eligible for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Exercise
Students who have selected Osun State University as their first choice, and with the minimum score of 160.
However, those who plan to pursue studies in Accounting, Business Administration and Political Science must score at minimum 180 marks. Candidates who score less than 200 marks will have no chance of being considered to any of the programs listed below:
- Common and Islamic Law
In addition, those who choose any of these programs and had a score less than 200 may switch to another suitable program of their choice.
UNIOSUN will only accept candidates who have earned at minimum five (5) credit scores in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB relevant subjects in not more than two sessions, except for Medicine Nursing, Law and Medicine in which candidates are required to have at minimum five (5) credit scores for SSCE/NECO for the subjects of their choice in one time. The University also allows an entry requirement of lower credits for Direct Entry applicants.
Candidates must be careful when providing their O’Level details on the portal of the university. Candidates who provide incorrect information will be prosecuted with law enforcement officials, and the admission of such candidates would be is withdrawn once they are found out. Candidates waiting to hear results must submit the information within a week of the release. Candidates who fail to take part in the screening process is not accepted for admission.
In line with the extant national policy, any candidate who will be less than Sixteen(16) years of age at the point of registration/documentation for the programme needs not apply.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Form
Candidates must sign up online on the university’s website to fill in the application form and send it in. The applicants are required to download 2 (2) duplicates of their application following the submission.
Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. It will redirect you into the on-line Application Platform. Be sure to read all rules and instructions for registration before registering.
The payment that amount to N2,000.00 (two thousands of Naira) to the Post UTME screening are made via using the Interswitch web-based payment platform. You can pay using the ATM card (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch cards that are compatible with Interswitch).
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Direct Entry applicants must fill out the online application following the same procedure and be sure to are aware of the admission conditions of the university prior to making an application to one of the programs offered by the university. They must also submit their academic Transcripts to the Director of Registrar at Osun State University not later by Friday, 7 October 2022.
- All Direct Entry applicants, which includes UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Program, who would like consider admission to Osun State University for the 2022/2023 academic session and who have completed the Direct Entry forms from JAMB are also eligible to be considered for the screening process.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION:
- Candidates who wish to move from another institution and make Osun State University their first option are also eligible to apply for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- But, those who selected the decision to choose UNIOSUN as their first option but couldn’t find their names in the first choice list must select”AnOTHER CHOICE” option “OTHER CHOICE” option for the screening process and provide the correct details, which will be verified.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
- The 2022/2023 admissions exercise will be based upon the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) which was developed by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to streamline the process of admission for tertiary institutions. Candidates are advised to upload their O’Level grades on CAPS on the JAMB CAPS site as a condition to be admitted.
The deadline for submitting forms is due by 12.00 12:00 noon, Friday, 21st October2022.
For further information, call us at the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel 080-35799424. 08107976419.
We hope you have been able to get all the information about Uniosun Post UTME Portal and if not then drop a comment below.