Cash mall loan is an online lending company that is new in the game of granting personal loans to Nigeria without documents.
Cash Mall is a Nigerian mobile Loan Platform that provides professional and safe ways to borrow and solve the problem of the urgent need for money starting from N2000 up to a maximum loan of NGN100000. Users can access collateral-free loan products which is a 100% online process.
This app is relatively new in the loan business with just over 100k downloads so far on the Google play store and uses loan software to collect prospective customers’ information including phone records, banking transaction alerts, and BVN to build the credit score of each borrower.
To qualify for a loan or higher amounts, be sure to keep good bank transaction messages on your phone and not have outstanding debts with other loan apps!
The application is simple, just download the app from the Google play store, and provide some information about yourself, the algorithm will analyze your information, calculate your credit score and make you a loan offer Within a few hours.
Table of Contents
How to Download APK and get a loan from the Cash Mall app
- Download the Cash Mall loan App exclusively available on the Google Play store and install it on your Android phone.
- Register an account with your phone number.
- Preferably the phone number connected to your BVN as a one-time password will be sent to it for verification.
- Fill in your basic Know-your-customer KYC information, including your residential address, next of kin, and employment details
- You will also be required to provide your Biometric verification number BVN.
- Bind your ATM card to your account to increase your chances and get a higher loan amount.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- After the submission of your loan application, the software will analyze your credit score and the final result will be shown in the APP.
- The result should be displayed in less than two minutes and if you qualify for a loan, the loan amount will be disbursed into the bank account directly.
- Make sure you’re using a good phone as you will be required to take a clear live selfie for identification.
Your BVN is linked to your credit score, so if you have an outstanding loan with other lenders or didn’t pay other lenders as when due, expect your application to be rejected.
When you download this app it gets access to your phone book contacts, SMS, and other details it uses to build your credit score.
Is the Cash Mall loan app legit or a scam?
Yes, Cash Mall Loan app is legit and does give out loans to customers but with extremely high interest rates most especially for first-time borrowers. Always read other customers’ reviews before you apply for a loan in Nigeria.
You should know that these loan apps are not registered or regulated by the CBN or any government agency in Nigeria. You are responsible for the security of your transactions with them and there is no way to seek redress for poor customer service.
Also, its availability on the Google play store does not make transactions performed on it secure. The play store merely provides an avenue for download, you are responsible for your security while using loan apps in Nigeria.
What Cash Mall loan app can improve?
The Cash Mall loan app contains plenty of coding errors, you might have repaid your loan long before your due date and s, till notice that your in-app dashboard hasn’t been cleared. If this happens to you, you should keep your proof of repayment handy in case you’re challenged to pay late fees.
First-time borrowers usually don’t get above N5000 loans to pay back N8000 within 14 days. The tenure is too short and the interest rate is just ridiculous. Though the app promises to give you a revolving loan with a higher amount and higher tenure on your subsequent loans, there is no guarantee you’ll be approved.
The customer service contacts on this app also don’t work, most customers complained that their inquiries and complaints are being neglected, and the app developers say their customer service is only available between 8 am – 5 pm from Monday to Friday.
Because there are no regulations in Nigeria, most of these apps are loan sharks who might threaten to send messages to your family members calling you a scammer if you default on your repayment. It is best to avoid these apps if you have other options.
Cash Mall interest rate?
Loan time tenure: from 91 days to 365 days.
Loan amount range: from ₦5000 to ₦ 500,000.
Loan interest: the total interest range is from 2% to 24%. The equivalent monthly interest is from 1% to 2% and APR is from 12% to 24%.
Example Interest calculation:
If the loan amount is ₦20,000 for 91 days (3 months), the APR is 20%, the interest and total amount to pay on the due date is
Interest: ₦ 20,000 * 20% / 365 * 91 = ₦ 997
Principal repayment = ₦20,000
Total amount of repayment: ₦20,000 + ₦997 = ₦20,997
As the repayment period is for 3 months:
The monthly repayment is ₦20,997 / 3 = ₦6,999
This interest rate and tenure is just an example, expect your loan amount and period to be significantly lower if you’re borrowing for the first time. You can increase your amount by keeping good records and paying back loans on time.
What are the requirements?
- Be a Nigerian citizen or Legal Resident.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
- Provide details of two of your next of kin including their phone numbers.
- Have a good credit score with no outstanding loans from other lenders.
- Have an active Nigerian bank account.
- National identity number NIN
What will happen if I don’t repay my loan or pay my loan late?
Late loan repayments automatically incur a fee of 2% per day. It is therefore advised that one does not exceed the due date. Repaying the loan by its due date allows you to access larger loan sizes. Late repayments will affect your ability to get subsequent or larger loans. If you are very late on your payments, you will be reported to the First Central Credit Bureau. Blacklisting by the First Central Credit Bureau may affect your ability to borrow from other lenders.
Cash Mall loan app customer service number
Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org