GEEP Loan Application Portal The following is a detailed guideline on how to apply on the GEEP the loan form. GEEP loans portal is now open. Nigerians are now registering in preparation for GEEP loan. After reading this article, you should be able to register for GEEP Loan Application login portal on www.growthplatform.me. Make sure to read through this article in order to comprehend how to apply for the Government Enterprise & Empowerment Programme (GEEP) procedure for loan applications.
If you’ve ever wondered how to apply for a GEEP loan? This article was written to address your concerns. If you’ve ever wondered the details of GEEP grant means and what it is, we’ve got all the details you should know about this loan scheme that was created by the government to help MSMEs.
GEEP was a program by the Federal Government and was created in the year 2015 to provide interest-free loans to Small and Medium Scale business owners of Nigerians. Every citizen is eligible the BOI GEEP loans.
GEEP 2.0 was designed to provide Micro Small and Medium Scale Enterprises by providing loans that are not collateral-free to help them grow their businesses, which will directly benefit the national economy. To assist in the development of these businesses to grow, the GEEP loan program is currently divided into three categories.
Table of Contents
GEEP Loan Application Categories
- Trade Moni Small Scale traders who require funds to expand Ir business may apply for this category , such as fruit traders and small shop owners and so on.
- Farmer Moni Companies that require loans in this area have need to register with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Market Moni Agri-business owners who require capital to expand their business can apply for this category.
- Passport Photographs
- Local Govt of Origin Certificate
- A Valid National ID
- CAC Certificate for companies that are eligible
- Go to GEEP Registration Portal www.growthplatform.me
- Navigate to the GEEP Link.
- Go to the link and go through the rules.
- Click on Application.
- If you’re in a position to apply, you must visit the National Orientation Agency in your state.