Do you want to know how to access Zenith Bank account balance, account number statement of account and BVN via your phone or via sms?
Do not waste time because, in this article I’ll be able to answer all of your queries in depth. If you require clarification, you are able to ask questions via the comment section.
Zenith bank is among the most trusted bank in Nigeria. You can have a seamless and unparalleled banking experiences using their apps, ussd codes mobile, as well as online channel.
There are a variety of ways that you can verify zenith bank account number the balance, balance, BVN as well as the statement. The methods are described in more detail in the following paragraphs:
Table of Contents
1. Verify the code using USSD code
To check your balance on your account the account number or BVN number or statement of account by using the USSD code dial *966*00# to your phone. Be sure to dial with the account number that you used when you opened the account with your Zenith Bank account and follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
The first time users have to sign up using *966# the number that is registered to their bank account at zenith.
- Input the last four numbers of your ATM card number.
- On the next page that will appear, you should be able view your account’s name.
- In this case, you’ll have to establish a secure four-digit transaction pin. Make sure you enter the pins you’re able to remember.
- You will be asked to input the pin number 4 that you made
- Your ussd pin is now in use.
- To find your account’s number to verify your account number, dial *966*0# on your mobile number that you have registered and then choose option 3 to get your the account number.
2. On Zenith Bank app
If, for whatever reason, you do not want to use the USSD code you can look up the balance of your account and its number using the Zenith Bank application.
If this is something you’re looking for, head on to Google Play Store for the download of Zenith mobile application.
After downloading the application, log in using Your personal Zenith Bank details.
It is necessary to sign up through this app prior to you make use of it.
3. Via Zenith bank’s website
Yes, you can check your the balance of your zenith bank account online. The steps are as follows:
- Check out Zenithbank.com
- Click on the link to access online banking
- Choose your type of account (Personal Internet Banking or Corporate Internet Banking)
- Click on the LOGIN button to log in.
- Select the type of account you want to use (savings, corporate or current).
- Click on Account, which is on the right hand side edge of the screen.
- Choose the date you would like to see the statement of account for
- Download the file to and then send it
4. Through SMS on your phone
Send an SMS to Zenith Bank one of the following numbers to get your account balance 01-2787000, 01-2927000 0700ZENITHBANK.
You’ll be asked to answer a few questions to make sure that you’re the user of this account. Be sure to provide your account’s full name, number, number, age, etc. The information you provide must be correct in order for your bank statement to be issued.
5. Pos centres
Check your Zenith Bank balance by visiting POS centers. You can walk in to one of them and ask to see the balance of your account. You’ll have to pay a transaction charge that is either 50 or 100 Nigerian naira.
6. Visit the bank branch
If you are you are a Zenith client, Zenith can ask for your balance statement or your bank’s statement through an agent at any of their branches across the country. Simply inform them that you require an original replica of the bank account statement and the statement will then be processed before being provided to you.
7. Chat on the internet
You can request your bank statement or balance through live chat with Zenith bank customer service representative.
To accomplish this:
- Visit zenithbank.com
- You can find the live chat option in the upper right-hand corner of the web site.
- Click the link then one of their client service staff will contact you in a matter of minutes.
- After you have been contacted After that, inquire about what you require and be prepared to answer a few questions regarding your account.
- If the information you supply is correct, they’ll forward the requested information to you.
8. Check BVN
You can verify your BVN using *565*0#.
There’s not a long process or strict rules. Simply make *565*0# or the USSD number *565*0# using your registered telephone with Zenith Bank and your BVN will be mailed to you immediately.
To find your BVN to check your BVN on Zenith Bank is as simple as it gets.
I hope that you’ve found the information you’re seeking in this article. Don’t forget to leave your comments for any queries.