LNSA Recruitment 2022 – LNSC recruitment portal lnsa.lg.gov.ng now open for the latest LNSC job openings & career opportunities. The Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Agency Job Openings are now available through the LNSC career portal & job vacancies until the deadline.
The Lagos state government invites applicants interested in joining their safety corps. This page will provide information on the recruitment process and requirements for the lagos neighbourhood security corps recruitment portal.
The Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps is a uniformed security organization that was established in 2016 by the Lagos State House of Assembly to support the Police and other security agencies in maintaining law and order in the State. They are available in all 57 LGA/LCDA of Lagos.
Table of Contents
LNSA Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
The Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Agency invites qualified Nigerians to apply for enlistment in the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps.
Title Corp Officers and Men Recruitment
LNSA Job Requirements
Candidates must be passionate about a career with Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps. They also need to meet the following requirements:
- All applicants must be Nigerian by birth
- Before they can begin their application, applicants must have a LASRRA registration card, a functional National Identification Number (NIN), and a valid email address.
- Applicants must possess an HND / B.Sc or a minimum of Five (5) Credits at not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- The applicant must be between 17 and 40 years old.
- The applicant must be physically, psychologically and medically fit.
- For men, applicants must have a chest measurement of at least 86 cm (34 inches).
- Additional advantages include the ability to speak and swim in more than one language.
- The recruitment process does not allow for female applicants to become pregnant.
- All applicants must be free of any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
No applicant with any of the below-listed abnormalities or defects will be allowed to enlist in the Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps.
- Speech impedimentin
- Get down on your knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees are those that can’t be straightened while standing at attention.
- Hands that aren’t fully functional due to deformities
- Squint or deficient eyesight
- Any part of the body can be amputation.
31st January, 2022.
Important Information on LNSA Recruitment 2022
- All applications must be submitted online
- To upload to the portal, applicants must have a scanned copy of their Original OLevel results.
- Complete the online form and click “Submit”. Before final submission, please review the information.
- The online form must be printed and mailed to the recruitment screening centres.
- All applicants who have met the above requirements and completed the online registration successfully would be invited to a screening at the Venue to be announced.
- Candidates who pass the Recruitment screening stage will be contacted via the email and phone number provided during registration.
- Except for its portal and candidates emails, the Lagos State Neighbourhood Agency will not be able to communicate with candidates.
- Recruitment is completely free.
- For any inquiry, complaints or technical difficulties in the use of the portal, Please call: 09135000251,09135000252 or send a mail to:
How To Apply for LNSA Recruitment 2022 2022
Click the link below the positions to view the job descriptions and apply link, before filling out the application form at Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Agency.
Qualified and interested candidates should: