Are you looking for FUOYE Screening Form Closing Date the you are on the right web page with all the necessary information.
GET FREE TRAVEL TIPS HERE
This information is intended to educate the general public particularly those who wish to pursue their studies in the Federal University Oye Ekiti, and those who choose the university as their primary option after passing the JAMB Exam as well as those who have were able to apply for admission to undergrad degree program in the coming academic session that Federal University Oye Post Form for the UTME 2022/2023 academic year is currently being sold.
The university is using this channel to inform applicants to upload their required details for the screening exercise via the Federal University Oye Ekiti admission portal www.fuoye.edu.ng.
How much Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme Form
Federal University of Oye-Ekiti FUOYE Post UTME forms are N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and must be made through the ADMISSION portal. Please note that the fee is not refundable. You will however be expected to pay fees to the bank.
Candidates Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME
- Candidates who have applied for admission to Federal University Oye-Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off scores at or above 150.
- All applicants must hold the minimum of five “O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) which must be completed in not more than two sessions in the subjects that are relevant to the courses they are pursuing. Check the screening portal for specific requirements in each subject[check the screening portal for requirements].
- In addition to the requirements of item (ii) above Direct Entry applicants should have at minimum 2 (2) A”Level (or equivalent) or equivalent in the relevant subject or have an ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of lower Credit) or an excellent first-degree in a different field or subject, depending on the situation. be.
How to Obtain Federal University Oye Ekiti Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- On the Admission Menu that is displayed on the right-hand side select “Registration Steps” and read the directions carefully.
- Please log in using Your JAMB Register Number e.g 96510415CA (note: Password is not required.
- You’ll be required to create a account on this portal. ensure you have an email address that is valid and a telephone number. You will be contacted in case of need. Always check your emails and the site for any updates and any other relevant information.
- After you have updated your details After updating your information, an activated link is sent out to the email address. Click to activate the link to confirm your email address and information for registration.
- Once you have verified your account, you will be asked to make a payment. Follow the payment instructions that are displayed on your screen
- Make sure you complete Your registration, by clicking”Upload O’Level Results” or “Upload O’Level Results”
- Print out your Registration Slip that contains the details of your registration. If you need assistance, send an email to
The applicants who are interested in Screening Exercise Screening Exercise will be required to complete the following steps on the website of the University.
- Include a valid email address and cell phone number on the Registration Formula.
- Completion of your O’ Level section with the 5 required O’ level credits for the course you are applying for within the course of one (1) or in two (2) sessions
- Upload the O Level result(s) as specified in (ii) above.
- Submit your application , and print the screening report.
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Candidates who fail to follow the strict guidelines on the website of the university will be rejected.
Be the first to comment