Are you looking for the relative figure for uba graduate trainee salary then you are on the right web page with the necessary information.
UBA Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
UBA of Nigeria is launching an advertisement for recruitment to its 2022 graduate trainee programme as part of ongoing efforts to improve customers’ experiences and improve its efficiency and effectiveness across its diverse branch network.
UBA Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to choose to develop, train, and create an infrastructure of Next Generation bankers and leaders who will be taught to lead the Bank’s mission of becoming the top Bank in Africa.
The decision to join UBA as graduate trainees guarantees you a place on the highly coveted four-month entry Level Education Program (ELTP) within UBA’s Banking School of Excellence.
This is a comprehensive course that guides participants through the basic concepts of banking. The program helps participants discover their potential and a way to transitioning into a generalist position within the bank following the completion.
We honor graduate trainees who were exceptional and excelled during the training program of four months within The Banking academy of the highest quality. Candidates who have passed the test will be sent in areas that match affinities in terms of skills, experience, and requirements.
UBA Graduate Trainee Eligibility
To participate in UBA Graduate Trainee Programme, you must meet the following criteria: UBA Graduate Trainee Program, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- The applicants who are interested should be in good standing and be in good spirits
- Minimum 5 (5) credits, including English and Maths in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- The ability to safeguard the interests of the organization
- An understanding of computer applications is an additional advantage
- Candidates must present an acceptable method of identification, such as an active driver’s license or National Identification Card. International passport or Voters card
- Candidates who are interested must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates who are interested in applying must be mentally and physically healthy
- Advanced proficiency in both oral and written English that allows you to clearly and confidently communicate in a professional working environment.
- Candidates who are interested should not be older than 26 at the time of applying.
- The minimum requirement for a university degree not less than 2nd Class Higher Division
- You must have completed the obligatory 1-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Note the following tips.
- Any educational qualification that you provide will be checked. Before submitting your application, ensure that you’re who you say you were.
- Applications are only accepted through only the UBA on-line application platform. To avoid getting fraudulently scammed, don’t submit your application on any other site other that the official portal for recruitment.
- Your phone number and email address is the one that is what the Bank is using to contact you at all times throughout the the selection process. Any information provided by you will be treated with complete confidentiality.
- If you satisfy the criteria If you meet the requirement, the applicant will then be informed and asked to take the Aptitude Test. Notifications about an Aptitude Exam will come by SMS or an email.
- If you’re selected for the Aptitude Test You will need to sign in to the portal and print the Aptitude Exam Invitation Slip.
- Security and Forensic clearance will be given to those who are invited to take the test.
How to Apply for UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment
To apply for current UBA Graduate Trainee job take the following steps:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/recruitment/
- Select the job that you wish to apply for.
- Include your personal information including your name, telephone number, email address, birth date as well as your gender, place of residence and national Identity Number, and citizenship.
- Indicate the highest grade you’ve achieved (Bachelor Master, PhD, or Bachelor)
- Give your most recent work experience (total years of work experience, job and your company)
- Profile on LinkedIn (Please check that your profile is up-to-date prior to inserting the URL)
- Send us your application
- When your applications are accepted and you are accepted, your application will be reviewed by the Bank and taken through the Bank’s hiring procedure.
UBA Graduate Trainee Salary
The average salary for UBA Graduate Trainee Salary is NGN 980,000 annually.
The median is the number that represents that is the middle of the ranges in our own Total Pay Estimate model, which is basing it on the salaries of our customers.
The base salary is NGN 975, 000 per year. The additional salary is estimated to be NGN 240,000 annually. Additional pay can include commission, cash bonus tips, commissions, and profit sharing.
“Most Likely” Range or “Most Likely Range” represents numbers that are between the 25th and 75th percentile of the pay data for this job. .
- UBA Bank will never demand money from anyone looking for a job at the Bank.
- We strongly advise you to turn down any request from someone that claims they can assist you in obtaining an interview in the Bank. They are not an authorized representative for the Bank.
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps