If are you looking for the Kuda Referral Code then you are in the right place as we explain all you need to know before you use it.
GET FREE TRAVEL TIPS HERE
Kuda Bank is a great alternative to traditional banks as we look at How To Borrow Money From Kuda Loan. Kuda Bank is also packed with other features which make it an ideal alternative to the traditional bank system that is in Nigeria. It is without doubt that it’s among the top fintech companies in Nigeria. The exclusive online feature that is available in the Kuda loan app is a bank that does not require its customers to visit any bank physically to conduct transactions or solve any issues that occur.
Referring friends used to be a way to get extra transfers (or to join our partner program to earn money instead), but free transfers are now flowing like water on Kuda. We made some changes to our referral process.
We listened to your feedback during the redesign. We are grateful to all of you. We hope that you enjoy what we did.
What’s New About Kuda Referral Code
- We’ll give you 200 naira instead of 10 free transfers per person who joins Kuda via you.
- There is no partner program anymore. Referrals are the only way to make money.
- Now you have a referral code that you can share with others.
- To show you how many people have signed up for your code, and how much you’ve been paid, we added a referral tracker.
What are the New Referral Rules?
- Refer a friend and they must all sign up using your referral code. To see your code, tap More and then tap Referrals.
- Referrals will be paid if you add your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Referrals will count for you if everyone you refer adds their BVN at sign-up. Their Kuda account must be funded with at least 100 nairas.
- Refer a friend and we will pay 200 Naira each.
What should you do now?
- Get the most recent version of Kuda from Google Play or App Store.
- Sign up to add your BVN.
- Tap More at the bottom of your Kuda dashboard. Next, tap Referrals to share your referral code with friends. You should ensure they sign up with their BVN, and that they add at least 100 naira into their new account.
- Wait until you get paid.
Be the first to comment