Primewallet Loan offers instant and quick online loans for personal and business needs in Nigeria without documents or collateral.
GET FREE TRAVEL TIPS HERE
PrimeWallet is the new name for the loan app, which was previously known as Cashhere or CashOnly. The app offers short-term loans to Nigerians with minimal documentation, up to N100,000.
It has been available on Google Play Store since last year. The app has received over 10k downloads with mixed reviews. It uses a loan program to gather information about potential customers, including phone records, banking transaction alerts, and BVN to determine each borrower’s credit score.
You will be able to get higher amounts if you keep your bank transaction messages up and have no outstanding debts from other loan apps.
It’s easy to apply. Just download the app from the Google Play store and provide some information about you. The algorithm will analyze your data, calculate your credit score, and offer you a loan within a few hours.
How to download APK and apply for a loan through PrimeWallet
- Install the PrimeWallet personal loan app exclusively on Google Playstore.
- Register with your phone number to create an account
- For verification, you should use the phone number associated with your BVN.
- Please fill in your Kwow-your customer KYC information. This includes your residential address and next of kin details.
- Your Biometric verification number BVN will also be requested.
- To bind your ATM card with your account, you will be charged N50. This will increase your chances of getting a higher loan amount.
- To confirm your details, a one-time OTP password will be sent to you.
- After you submit your loan application, the software will evaluate your credit score. The final result will appear in the APP.
- You should see the result in less than 2 minutes. If you are eligible for a loan the amount will be transferred directly to your bank account.
- You will need to take a clear selfie of your identity so make sure your phone has enough memory.
The N30 that was charged to attach your ATM card to your bank account is refundable. However, it can take up to 7 to 12 days for the money back to your bank account.
Your BVN is tied to your credit score. If you have an outstanding loan from another lender or have not paid other lenders on time, your application will be denied.
Credit scores are a record of all your borrowings and cash transactions.
To download the app, you must agree to allow it access to your phone contacts, SMS to view your banking transaction records, and apps on your smartphone to see how other loan apps are used.
PrimeWallet Loan App legit?
PrimeWallet is legit. Although the app is still new to the Play Store, it does offer loans to customers. However, you should exercise caution before applying for an online loan. Before you apply for a loan in Nigeria, make sure to read reviews from other customers.
If you default on loan repayments, this app will send a defaming message to your contacts.
These loan applications are not registered with the CBN or any other government agency in Nigeria. They are responsible for your transactions and you cannot seek redress for bad customer service.
Its availability on the Google Play store does not guarantee that transactions made on it are secure. You are responsible for your security when using loan apps in Nigeria through the play store.
How PrimeWallet can help you improve your financial situation?
PrimeWallet is one such loan shark app that sends derogatory messages and emails to customers who default on repaying loans.
Some network issues may prevent customers from registering their ATM cards smoothly. It also takes a while to acknowledge loan repayments. It may take some time for your dashboard to clear after you have repaid your loan. Be patient and keep your proofs of payment handy. It can be difficult to send verification, as many customers don’t receive it.
Be aware of your repayment plan when taking out a loan. The app may attempt to auto-debit you on the due date for the first installment of a 60-day loan. It might also charge you overdue fees before the end of 60 days.
To prevent automatic debit, you can change the password for your ATM card. The app is known to auto-debit customers after they make payments via bank transfer.
PrimeWallet Loan App Interest Rate
Rates and fees for loans: Loan amounts from N 5,000 to N 100,000
Service / Interest Fee: 2% – 35%
Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR), 66.21% – 2740.44%
Late fee: One-time fee of 8.8% of the outstanding amount
Minimum repayment period: 61 days
Maximum repayment period: 180 days
Here’s an example of interest calculation for a loan:
Lender Interest: (APR: 30%)
Tenor: 4 Months
Annual Interest (: 100000 * 0.3):30,000 Naira
Total Interest for 4 Months: 100000 *0.3 *4/12:10,000 Naira
Monthly Interest: 2,500 Naira
Monthly Repayment (principal and interest): 27,500 Naira
Total Repayment:110,000 Naira
As an example, the interest rate and tenure are lower if you borrow for the first time. By keeping good records and repaying the loan on time, you can increase your amount.
What are the requirements?
- You can be a Nigerian citizen or resident.
- At least 18 years of age
- A monthly income source.
- Attach your ATM card to the account
- Give details about two of your closest relatives, including their telephone numbers.
- You have a high credit score and no outstanding loans from any other lenders.
- Maintain an active bank account
- Your BVN must have your phone number.
- You must have a valid ID card issued by the government.
What happens if I fail to repay my loan on time?
Late loan repayments are subject to a 2% daily fee. Therefore, it is important to adhere to the due date. You will be able to get larger loans if you repay the loan on time. You will not be eligible to receive larger loans or any other loan products if you make late repayments. You will be reported to First Central Credit Bureau if you are late with your payments. The First Central Credit Bureau could blacklist you, which may impact your ability to borrow money from other lenders.
PrimeWallet customer service number
- Email: email@example.com
Be the first to comment