Are you looking for apps to save money in Nigeria will make saving easier and more enjoyable. These are reliable and truth worthy apps
With the costs for living expenses in Nigeria growing it’s almost impossible to even think about savings.
Are you searching for the best Apps to save money in Nigeria, investment platforms and online sites in Nigeria with high interest rates?
Saving is a crucial way to secure your financial future in life. Its benefits can’t be understated. For some who are naturally inclined to save but others require more motivation to save just a small portion of their earnings.
According to statistics from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) 40 percent of the population, which is 83 million reside below the poverty limit that is N137.430 ($335.48) each year. This is a challenge saving for a lot of people money as it isn’t enough to cover their requirements in the first place.
Saving money allows you more choice and freedom such as it lets you spend more money, take more trips, and become more generous.
Saving money has now become easy, thanks to the internet-based websites and apps for saving money that are available in Nigeria (most of that are in your reach) which have come in to make saving more convenient and more accessible to Nigerians.
By using these Apps to save money in Nigeria, you’ll save money and not go into the banks.
But with the help of Apps to save money in Nigeria, I’m certain that the whole process of saving is now considerably simpler. If you’re a wage earner or business owner who earns the ability to earn a monthly salary You might be enticed to spend a lot without thinking to save money for rainy days.
Features of Good Apps to save money in Nigerias
- Be sure to have a secure level of security
- Be mobile friendly
- You should have adequate savings and payment options
- You can enjoy a substantial interest rate
- You must be registered with the appropriate agency.
- Do not have hidden costs
- Be fair with your customer’s policies
- Set terms and conditions for its customers
Apps to save money in Nigeria Advantages
These are the advantages that you will get from using the most effective money and investment apps in Nigeria.
- Access 24/7
- The ability to save and earn interest in naira dollars, and other currencies
- Applications are accessible for Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
- Apps make sure that savers are well-behaved, using penalties for early withdrawals from savings accounts as an incentive
- Automation of work and all you need to do is to take advantage of the savings
- Flexible options for saving and payment which work best for you will depend on your financial status and goals
- The savings you have made will give you security and provides you with alternatives
- Your money can be invested in different initiatives (such as agriculture and education) to ensure long-term growth and savings
- No paper work is needed
- Rates of interest that are extremely high in comparison to the low interest rates of banks in Nigeria
Requirements Needed to Save Money Online in Nigeria
These are the essential documents and requirements that you’ll need to submit prior to being able to save money by using different platforms and apps.
- You must be at least 18 years of age older
- You need to have at least a Valid ID card to verify your identity (National ID, Voters Card or Passport)
- You need an Bank Account in order to get a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
Steps to Save Money with Online Apps for Nigeria
Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you save the money you have in a profitable way using any money saving app in Nigeria:
- Select and download the save app(s) you like on Google Playstore or iOS store.
- Download the application on your smartphone. After opening the app, you can register with your current details and provide any other documents required.
- Find the interest rates (if there is one available) and then select the option you prefer to save (amount and time).
- Confirm, submit, and then make payment. Then let it be processed.
- After approval your cash-equivalent will then be deducted from your bank account , and your savings plans will be revised.
PiggyVest used to be previously called Piggybank. It was the very first online savings platform in Nigeria and across West Africa.
The platform has transformed the lives of a majority of Nigerians by instilling an ideal savings and investing habits, all by tapping buttons on their phones.
It’s not necessary to wait around and be waiting for hours for access to this platform.
It’s made simple and accessible to everyone. Three years in the past, PiggyVest only offered the savings option for its users However, later in 2019, after the rebranding the platform also provides direct investment opportunities to its users, and not only savings.
PiggyVest is among the most automated savings applications in Nigeria which can be 100% trusted. It is suggested to others Nigerians who are looking to begin saving.
Being fraudulent on this platform ought to be the least of your concerns. Over 1 Billion naira is saved through every monthly by Nigerians.
The most exciting aspect of using this site to save money is it gives a 15 percent interest on savings.
They also provide around 25% return on each investment made by registered clients, apart from that, there are many additional interesting and exciting features.
With 400,000 people who have a good time using the application, it is regarded as trusted by a lot of people. This alone is reason enough for you to make use of the PiggyVest application.
The app is accessible for download on the Apple Store and Google Play Store. You can also visit PiggyVest.com to sign up for an account.
Additionally, PiggyVest users save funds that they might have been attracted to spend.
- Piggybank wallet If you’re looking to save money for savings, and only withdraw every quarter, this piggybank wallet is the right one for you. You can make an order in advance for your desired amount , which will be automatically deducted from your bank account and transferred to your piggybank bank account.
- Target savings If you’re saving for a specific goal, such as travel or rent it’s a good alternative. Invite your friends to join and create a challenge to achieve all of the financial targets you have set.
- SafeLock If you’re looking to invest in something that is geared toward the long run this SafeLock feature is for you. With the rising rates of interest, you can save money you don’t require access to, and earn more money by doing this.
- Flex Dollar Flex Dollar Flex Dollar is an option that allows you to save money, move and invest money in dollars. You can earn the possibility of earning up to 7 percent annually in the balance of your PiggyVest Flex Dollar accounts. The rates of interest are determined by market’s performance at any time.
Cowrywise is a management of finances system that allows you to save money and put your hard-earned money to work.
Cowrywise eliminates the hassle and plan necessary to make savings and investments often by offering an user-friendly and automated platform.
Your savings will also yield interest until the set date of maturity.
You can utilize Cowrywise to plan for your dream home, child’s education, and to travel around across the globe.
Cowrywise is ideal for those who
- Don’t miss out on their savings or investment goals again.
- Are looking to invest and save even when they’re asleep.
- Would like to maintain the discipline of keeping their investments and savings over longer periods of time without interfering with their investments.
- Are you looking to set your financial goals using simple-to-use financial tools.
- Regular Savings. This allows you to choose your savings plan to be either weekly, daily or monthly for a minimum period of three months. You only need to mention this one time during the design of your savings plan. Cowrywise will ensure that this savings are automatically deposited on the days you specify into savings in your Cowrywise saving plan. You may also opt to top up your savings plan at random with other funds outside of the schedule amount.
- Life Goals. These plans assist you in meeting your the commitments you make to your long-term financial goals. They’re similar to regular plans, but they come with an initial maturity of one year.
- Halal Savings. They are designed for Muslims who do not want earning interest from savings. They could be designed as periodic plans, lifestyle goals or save-as-you-earn plans or fixed plans but they aren’t subject to any type of interest.
3. Kuda Bank
Kuda Bank is a completely free digital-only bank that has the microfinance banking license issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Kuda offers tools to track how much you spend, saving money and making wise financial choices.
The platform gives you the possibility of up to 25 complimentary transfers to other banks each month. With over 1M downloads available on the Playstore
Kuda can offer as much as 15% annually interest on savings.
- Spend+SaveIs an extra feature available only to customers who helps save cash for you every time you make a purchase from the Kuda account. To make use of this feature, choose the percentage you want to save each time you make a purchase. You can take money out of your savings from Spend+Save.
- Flexible savings Flexible savings, you can put aside towards a goal , and receive up to 10 percent interest.
- Fixed savings Fixed savings – you can put aside the lump sum of money for an agreed-upon period of time with a potential to earn as much as 15 percent interest.
Vestpay is a tried and trusted savings and investment app that assists in instilling the habit of saving a prudent lifestyle, amazing investment options and wealth creation that is relevant to the current world.
The app will help you to spend your money wisely because you’ll always keep the future in your mind.
Vestpay provides 15% of the savings you want to save and an array of investment options you can choose from.
i. You can save frequently
This feature allows you to have the freedom to choose your preferred method of saving. It can be a weekly, monthly, or even daily. The aim is to lead a an improved life.
by keeping track of your by being consistent with your.
ii. Fixed Deposit
Another feature allows you to save money towards an end goal. The goal could be for tuition, rent and food costs, etc.
Kolopay can be described as the electronic version of the classic Piggybank box that is commonly referred to as “kolo”.
If it’s a prefix “pay”, it’s quite easy to figure out that it’s a savings or excellent investment platform from its name.
It’s a mobile app that can help you save money that you ever thought possible. It’s completely free.
Additionally, you have the chance of earning 10% annually on the total savings you have made as long as your goals are secured.
The app also comes with distinctive and unique features , including the ability to automatically save an amount that is set that can be used daily, monthly or weekly, and even annually.
Kolopay’s Kolopay feature helps users to use the app to share it with your loved ones as well as contributes towards crowd funding.
6. Sumo Bank (Sumo Trust)
Another highly recommended app for saving in Nigeria that you cannot go wrong with.
Sumo Trust It is an application that has been designed to assist Nigerians to manage their finances effectively. It can also be used to save money and for investment. It is up to you which choice you make.
With Sumo trust there are three cash-making strategies that I will carefully review in the following paragraphs, and these comprise;
i. Main Savings
The plan allows its customers the option of daily or even weekly savings.
This means that you cannot withdraw at your choice. You can only withdraw within the specified withdrawal dates. The benefit of the plan will be 10% of year.
ii. Fixed Savings
This incredible plan will keep you from losing the money that you’ve saved up for one year. This gives you the possibility of earning as much as 15% in annual profits.
iii. Mission Savings
This strategy was developed to help users who have tasks that have to finish within a specified period of time. You’ll need to determine an amount you want to be reached, and then begin saving until you reach your goal.
It is important to be aware that this account will not generate any interest on profit.
This is among the top investment apps available in Nigeria which doesn’t only aid Nigerians save money, but also help foreign businesses invest.
This app is a surprise, as it gives Nigerians access to quick investment opportunities in countries such as America or China.
You can invest as little as 1000 naira. Isn’t this amazing and cool?
With this application you will never have a reason to step back from investing.
Trove application is equipped with a massive 256-bit encryption technology, in conjunction with other top security technology which are geared towards safeguarding private information of users from unauthorized access.
- It is possible to invest as little as 1000 Naira
- The encryption system is 256 bits.
- Tech overview and market quotes
- Downloadable via Android as well as iOS.
Carbon is an investment tool that can be multi-dimensional as it provides a variety of services.
It’s among the top loans applications in Nigeria which allows Nigerians to obtain loans up to 1 million Naira with no collateral. Yes, no collateral.
You can also make use of this app in order to save money for the achievement of a specific goal.
- Top security
- You can invest as little as 1000 Naira.
- Through this application you can earn as much as 16% per year in interest.
The Alat application is a service offered by Wema bank that will meet the requirements of customers of the digital age.
The Alat savings app is packed with a variety of incredible features, including the ability to set savings goals, and helping them develop an impressive saving habit.
You can also use them to set up digital accounts with the help of your smartphone. Your BVN is required, together with some other information.
Kudi is one of the fastest growing savings and bill settlement app.
Have you ever heard of Kudi prior to now? It’s your first time encountering this word , I’ll explain the whole story.
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps