Do you want to get a loan you can access from your smartphone? You don’t have to look any further, because I will be telling you everything about Zenka loan app.
You will also learn how to download Zenka, create an account, and apply for a loan. I’ll also show you how to quickly repay your Zenka loan.
Let me show you.
- What is Zenka Loan and how does it work?
- How do I download the Zenka loan application?
- The Zenka Limit is the real thing
- How to apply for Zenka loans
- How to repay Zenka
- Contact information for Zenka customer service and, finally, details of Zenka’s website.
- If Zenka has an app that lends to iPhone users,
What is Zenka?
Zenka Finance Limited, a Fintech firm in Kenya, developed Zenka. The Zenka app allows customers to apply for loans using their smartphones.
Zenka was downloaded more than 100,000 times since its launch on Google Play Store. Zenka has received 58,000 user reviews and a rating of 4.0 from Google Play Store.
Here’s how you can get started with Zenka Loan Application:
Download the latest Zenka loan app in Kenya
Here’s a step-by–step guide to Zenka Loan App Download, Register Zenka Loan, and How to Apply for a Loan with Zenka App.
- Search for “Zenka” in the Play Store (Google Store or Apple Store) from your smartphone.
- Install the Zenka App.
- Open the Zenka App and download the Zenka Loan App. Fill out the application form with your basic information, including name, address, phone number, and ID Number.
- Select the amount of loan you are eligible for or plan to use. Smart Tip: Always select the amount that you can repay.
- Zenka will send your loan to M-Pesa if you are successful.
How to apply via USSD for a loan
The USSD code can be used to apply for loans. Here’s how it works:
- Open your phone Dial screen
- Call *841#
- Follow these steps to complete your application
- If they are successful, they will deposit funds in your M-Pesa Account.
Although this process is great, I prefer the old method of applying to Zenka loans. Through the Zenka App.
How can I repay the Zenka loan?
Zenka asks for repayment of the entire amount within two months of her application.
Zenka will contact you if you are unable to repay your Zenka loan on time.
Get started with paying your Zenka loan
- Open the Zenka App and select Pay Off Zenka Loan. You’ll see the Zenka loan that you have to repay.
- To pay your Zenka loan, select Pay Off Zena. Follow the screen instructions.
- You can choose how much you would like to use to repay your Zenka loan.
- Finally, click the “Repay Now” button. Follow the prompts from the loan repayment user to complete your transaction.
- To confirm your loan repayment, you will receive an SMS notification.
Zenka loan eligibility requirements
Only users with a Zenka mobile loan app are eligible. The user must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid passport. Zenka will use your mobile data to verify the user’s eligibility.
Before applying for a loan, users must have an active MPesa account. Zenka uses Safaricom data to connect your users with Safaricom’s mobile money wallet.
Zenka app loan terms
These are the Zenka terms that you will need to follow when applying for a loan.
- Zenka mobile loan app charges a one-time processing charge of KSh 45 to Ksh 870.
- The minimum and maximum amount you can borrow is between 500 and 30,000 Kenyan Shillings.
- The repayment period is either 61 or 180 days. However, it must be repaid in full once it expires.
- You can also increase your limit with the Zenka app by making regular payments. The annual percentage rate is between 70% and 224%. The APR for Zenka app loans is 179.51% if you borrow the Zenka app loan for 61 days. The total amount of the loan will be KSh 1000 and the processing fee will cost KSh 300. Your total loan cost would be KSh 1300 (Ksh1000+300).
Zenka loan app contacts
Let’s say you have problems with your loan app. The following options allow you to contact the app support team:
- Google Play Store via the app reviews section.
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also reach the support team by phone at +254 020 765 0878
|Maximum loan amount||Ksh 30,000|
|Loan Term||30 days|
Zenka is frequently asked questions
Here are some common questions and answers about Zenka.
1. How can I apply for a loan with Zenka?
Register on Zenka to get a loan through Zenka via the app or Zenka USSD Code *841#.
2. What is the maximum amount I can borrow from Zenka
The maximum amount you can borrow is KSh 500 to KSh 30.000. The amount you can borrow will depend on your repayment record and other factors.
3. How do I obtain a Zenka loan via SMS?
Zenka can be accessed via your mobile phone by dialing *841#, as explained above.
4. What is the Zenka loan application?
You can complete the entire process via your smartphone, either via Zenka app or USSD Code. Download the app, register and then apply.
They will use different data to assess your creditworthiness, and then send you a loan to M-Pesa.
5. How can I apply for a loan extension through Zenka Loan App
This can be done via the app or by using the USSD code. If you already have a loan, you can log in to the app and request a loan extension.
Zenka is a great way to get a loan instantly, especially if you have a smartphone. They can be accessed quickly and are not as slow as banks that require lengthy processes.
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps