Super Credit Loan App is an Nigerian smartphone-based loan service that provides a convenient personal loans with credit limits of up to N100,000 in unsecure. Unsecured loans are one type of loan that doesn’t require collateral or a down payment to be obtained. It’s typically short-term with extremely high rates of interest.
Super Credit Loan App helps you get a personal loan simple using the information on your phone with your contact details to prove your identity as well as create an credit score.
Don’t take an SuperLoan to finance your lifestyle or pay off long-term debts. The short-term loan is useful for emergencies, but they can be quite costly when compared to longer-term loans. They should be used with caution.
In the first two months it has so far racked up over 10k downloads in the Google play store , with mixed reviews. The app uses a loan software to gather customer information such as phone records, bank alerts for transactions, BVN to build the credit score of every borrower.
To be eligible for larger amounts, ensure that you keep a record of your bank transactions to your phone and make sure you don’t have any outstanding debts on other loan applications!
It’s easy to use, simply download the application from the Google Play Store, and provide certain details about yourself and the app will review the information you provide and determine your credit score, and then make you an offer to lend money within a couple of hours.
How do I download APK and get loan on Super Credit Loan App
- Install the SuperLoan personal loan App that is only available in the Google Playstore and install it on the back of your Android phone.
- Make an account by entering the phone number.
- The phone number that is linked to the BVN as a one-time password will be provided to the BVN to verify your identity.
- Input your basic Know-yourcustomer KYC details, which include your address for residence, next of kin information and details about your job.
- You’ll also have to supply the Biometric Verification Number BVN.
- The amount you pay will be N30 to connect the ATM debit card on your account in order to increase your chances of getting an amount that is higher.
- One-time security code OTP will be delivered via your phone to verify your information.
- Following the submission of an application for a loan, program will evaluate your credit score. The final score will be displayed in the app.
- The results should be visible within less than two minutes. If you’re eligible for a loan, the amount will be paid directly into your bank account.
- You should ensure that you’re using an excellent phone with plenty of memory because you’ll need in order to capture a crisp and live selfie to prove your verification of your identity.
Be aware that affixing your ATM card with N30 doesn’t ensure that you’ll be approved for a loan. You must still get a credit score.
The N30 charge to tie to your ATM debit card in your checking account is refundable but it can take anywhere between 7 to 12 business days for the funds to be returned in your banking account.
Your BVN is tied with your credit rating. So should you have an outstanding loan with another lender or did not pay your other lenders on time you can expect to be denied.
Credit score a summary of previous loans as well as the amount of time you pay your bills and cash transactions that go in as well out of your account, and other details.
After downloading this app, you must agree to it in order to gain access to all of your phone book contacts, which will act as your guarantors. Also, you can use the SMS for access to your bank transactions, and apps on your phone to track how you interact with different loan apps, as well as other data it uses to increase the credit score.
Is Super Credit Loan App legit or fraud?
It is true that Super Loan Loan app an authentic loan application which offers micro-loans up with a maximum of N100,000.00 to customers however it comes with extremely high rates of interest and bugs that hinder seamless registration. It is important to be cautious prior to applying for any loan online. Be sure to read reviews from other customers before submitting an application for loans in Nigeria.
It is important to be aware that these loan applications aren’t regulated or registered through CBN, CBN or any other government organization in Nigeria. You are accountable for the safety of your transactions through these apps and there isn’t any recourse to redress poor customer service.
Its availability in the Google Play Store does not ensure that transactions made on it are safe. The store only provides an opportunity to download but you are ultimately responsible for your own security making use of loan apps in Nigeria.
- It’s legitimate, and has been confirmed by the admin that they actually offer loans.
- Fully online and no need for collateral.
- A large loan amount, that can reach 100K.
- Have serious network issues that hinder smooth registration.
- The loan is disbursed after approval. Some customers may wait days, or up to weeks before they see alerts.
- The loan’s duration, especially for those who are new to the loan, begins with just 7 days.
- High interest rates for very small amounts of loans.
- High rate of rejection.
- The app is only compatible with Android smartphones.
What are other borrowers saying about the Superloan app?
The excessive interest rate and slow disbursement is the biggest issue that many borrowers face.
Oluwadamilola Yusuf wrote “Fast and easy application . will be back to review and give the remaining stars, when my loan is approved and paid.”
The following Friday WaaleFrank said, “Just applied if I receive my loan , I’ll return and give you 5 stars. In the meantime, the process of registration was simple.”
Goodlife Afeke wrote, “Easy registration, but the demand is way too high! However, it’s a great application. I rate it 5 stars.” Find more reviews from borrowers here.
If you are taking out a loans, you should be aware of the repayment schedule. If you choose to take the loan for 60 days and have two installments of repayment it could be that the app tries to automatically debit your account when the due date is the first installment, and may make overdue charges prior to the expiration date of the 60-day period.
You can modify your ATM card’s password to stop auto debit. This application has been found to intentionally auto debit their customers, even after having completed transactions through bank transfers.
There is no regulation in Nigeria the majority app developers are loan sharks that could threaten to send out messages to family members of yours calling them scammers in the event of a default on your loan. Avoid these apps if there are other alternatives.
If you’re feeling threatened or bullied by a loan sharks in Nigeria Check out the following facebook group in which you can get assistance and learn about the experiences of other people who have been victimized by loans apps.
Rate of interest?
1 Loan amount of N10,000 to N100,000.
2. Repayment period from 91 days to 365 days.
3 Easy to secure a credit.
Interest rate as low as 12 percent APR
When the amount of the loan is NGN5,000 and the term of the loan is 180 days, and the rate of interest is 12.5% so the total interest will be NGN5,00012% = NGN600. The total amount to be repaid is NGN5,000 plus 5,600 = NGN5,00012.
This rate of interest and time is only an example, you can expect the amount of your loan and its duration to be considerably shorter when you’re borrowing for this first time. You could increase the amount by keeping accurate documents and repaying loan promptly.
What are the conditions?
- You must be a legal citizen or a legal Resident of Nigeria
- You must be at minimum 18 years old.
- A monthly income source.
- Make sure you connect your ATM card onto your account
- Please provide the names for two next of kin with your phone numbers.
- Have a credit score that is good and no unpaid loans with other creditors.
- You must have a valid bank account.
- Your phone number must match the same as your BVN.
- You must have a valid government-issued ID card.
What happens if do not repay my loan? Or make my payment on time?
In the event of late loan repayments, they automatically accrue an interest rate of 2percent per day. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not extend by the date of due. Paying the loan on its due date will allow you access to larger loan amounts. In the event of late repayment, it will impact your chances of getting future loans or bigger ones. If you’re extremely in arrears with your repayments, you’ll be recorded to the First Central Credit Bureau. The blacklisting of the First Central Credit Bureau may hinder your ability to get loans from other lenders.
SuperLoan App customer support number
Phone: 017001000 or 018888188
* Service Email: email@example.com
* Our Office Address: G.R.A, 21 1st Ugbor Road, Oka 300102, Benin City, NIGERIA
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps