Are you looking for edfin study abroad loan then this article is for you with all the necessary information on edfin study abroad loan.
Table of Contents
BENEFITS Of Edfin study abroad loan
- It is entirely online and paperless.
- There is no need for collateral or a credit history.
- Repayment of principal after graduation
- Interest rate reduction available (terms and conditions apply)
- Establish a credit score and history, among other things.
- No currency or insurance fees
- Visa support letter
Features Of Edfin study abroad loan
Term loan for up to 20 years (access to up to $100,000 throughout academic career)
Some locations qualify for interest rate reductions.
Fixed interest rates ranging from 5% to 12% per year
6 months after graduation, principal repayment begins.
There is no prepayment penalty, and you can pay it off early if you want.
Choose a repayment plan that works for you, ranging from 7 to 20 years, and begin 6 months after graduation.
Edfin study abroad loan eligibility
Student who attends one of our 1000+ partner schools in 18 countries including the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
. Have graduated within the last two years
Choosing a degree-seeking program (Masters, MBA etc.)
Edfin Study Study Calendar
Spring runs from March 1 till May 31
Summer follows June 1 till August 31
Fall(Autumn) starts September 1 and ends November 30
Edfin study abroad loan process
- Visit EDFIN Study Abroad Loan | EdFinmfb.com
- Navigate to “Click here to apply.”
- Complete the pre-application form.
- Select the name of your partner under Partner.
- Check with the school before completing the form.
- After submitting the form, go to https://bit.ly/3HboAYa to continue your application.
- You will be redirected to the portal of our financing partner. Fill out all fields with correct information.
- Set up your personal login information (email and password)
- Continue with the application and update all other required fields.
- Upload the necessary documents for verification.
- Wait for the application to be reviewed and approved.