The Theobarth grant is an alleged project of the Theobarth Global Foundation (NGO), which is a Non-Governmental Organization. Many people are curious to find out if Theobarth Grant is legit, real, or if it’s a scam.
What is Theobarth Grant?
Theobarth Global Services LTD, a limited liability company registered in Nigeria, is not. The CAC Registry Database currently shows the company as inactive. The CAC, or the Corporate Affairs Commission, regulates the formation of and management companies in Nigeria.
According to some claims, Theobarth grants are granted by Theobarth Global Foundation. It maintains that its goals are “Crushing down poverty’s walls”.
Here is the vision statement of Theobarth Global Foundation:
“The NGO envisions that the country will be a place where the most vulnerable families can be lifted out of poverty and live healthy, happy lives. Through our empowerment program.”
This grant was created to provide grants to families with low incomes in Nigeria. Theobarth grant applicants are likely to return home with between N550, 000 and N1,850,000. 000 Naira.
Is this a real scheme or a fraud? Let us know your thoughts. We will soon get there.
The Theobarth Foundation distributed 200,000 registration forms in order to initiate the Theobarth grant. This was part of its attempt to empower more than 774,000 people across the country.
Theobarth Grant Disbursement Information Update
This Grant scam is a fraud scheme that claims it has a mission to uphold ethical behavior, value, honesty and probity of accounts and accountability. What can you expect from a Scam?
Theobarth Global foundation, or its supporters, claim they have units/clusters in 36 of the 36 states. They claim that Theobarth grants will be disbursed soon, but it hasn’t happened in over a year.
You can find websites that help legitimize Theobarth grants, but be cautious.
Theobarth Global Foundation claims that they still meet with the federal government in order to facilitate disbursement through Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), and also to make sure the money reaches the right people. However, if you contact the CBN you will find that there is no Theobarth grant disbursement.
You’ll even be asked to visit a fake website: www.tgsl.com.ng isn’t working anymore.
Theobarth grants are fake. They collect your personal information after you register to defraud you of your money. If they are unable to get you money, they may sell your information or hack your bank account. It doesn’t matter which way you go if you accept the Theobarth grant.
This guide will show you how to find legitimate investment opportunities in Nigeria if you don’t want your money to go bad.
TheoBarth Grant Latest Update and Disbursement Date
What TheoBarth Global is doing now is that they are still meeting with the federal government to ensure the ease of disbursement through the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and to also make sure that the money gets to the right persons.
This is so because of the amount of money to be disbursed which cannot be disbursed through commercial banks. Although there have been some extent of success on that. Any moment from now, we would be expecting our monies into our bank account.
Having said that, if you have not verified your ID with your cluster, kindly do so now. Meet the person you registered with and submit a copy of a valid means of identification which can either be your voters’ card, driver license, NIN or international passport alongside two copies of your passport photograph.
Objectives of TheoBarth Global Foundation
- Promoting and fostering good corporate relationship in order to avail us to numerous employment and recruitment opportunities.
- Involving local people in improving the area
- To carry out and promote both skills acquisition improvement and educational scholarship, to educate, encourage and support the local population in business seminars by working with statutory and non-statutory agencies.
- Promoting talent, enhance merit support program
- To raise funds and receive contributions where appropriate to finance work.
- Open bank accounts for the poor
- Make rules and standing orders for categories of members and their rights
- Take out insurance
- Organize meetings, training courses and events for fishery farms, fallowing designs, hair stylist, poultry, information communication technology, creative arts, photography and video coverage, production and pastries foods and making of detergents and fragrance.
- Feeding (food item) financial support (soft loans with little or no interest) free education (scholarship to those children who are orphans in our schools, clothing (provides clothes to widows and empower them with funds to start up little and larger businesses, shelter (payment of bills, house rents to many).
- Work with similar groups and exchange information and advice with them.
- Take any action that is lawful, which would help it to fulfill its aims.
Theobarth Grant Mission
Our basic mission is to ensure the stability of all poor people in the system, to give meaning to people’s lives by empowering the downtrodden through social intervention programmes, technology, skill acquisition programmes, adult education, practical and radical human development programmes.
Theobarth Grant Vission
TheoBarth envisions a country where the most vulnerable families are helped through our empowerment program to emerge from adversity and create vital, healthy lives for themselves and their communities.
REGISTERED AND VALIDATED NGO’s
This list is subject to Update from time to time as more NGOs Partner with us.
(1) FOUNTAIN BUILDERS
(2) MARC LEVEL FOUNDATION
(3) GOOD CHILDREN FOUNDATION
(4) FIRESTONE NGO
(5) ASSURANCE FOUNDATION
(6) DIVINE WISDOM FOUNDATION
(7) BABANGIDA FOUNDATION
(8) VICTORY FOUNDATION.
(9) BETA-CARE FOUNDATION
(10) GLV NGO
(11) GLORY FOUNDATION
(12) YOUTH ENTERPRENUERSHIP FOUNDATION
(13) FEDERAL CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY
(14) GHTY HOUSE NGO
(15) VISION EMPOWERMENT NGO
(16) GREEN LIFE NGO
(17) SUNLIGHT FOUNDATION
(18) LIFE TRANSFORMATION CENTER NGO
(19) EDWARD CHILDREN NGO
(20) WINNERS FOUNDATION
(21) DIVINE HOME NGO
(22) KAZIM FOUNDATION
(23) NEW DIMENSION NGO
(24) LIVING HOPE NGO
(25) HOPE EXCEPTIONAL FOUNDATION
(26) LIVING WEALTH NGO
(27) CHRISTIAN NGO
(28) ROYAL QUEEN EMPOWERMENT NGO
(29) KINGDOM WEALTH NGO
(30) MOHAMMED GRANT FOUNDATION
(31) NORG POVERTY ALLEVIATION FOUNDATION
(32) TOP ROCK NGO
(33) OKOCHA FOUNDATION
(34) HTYD NGO
(35) TOP BLESSING NGO
(36) WATERFLOW FOUNDATION
(37) HELP KIDS FOUNDATION
(38) AISHA SICKLE-CELL FOUNDATION
(39) TOGAT MALARIA FOUNDATION
(40) NED NWOKO FOUNDATION
(41) MARIAM M. MAMODU FOUNDATION
(42) MEGA FIRE OF SUPERNATURAL GLORY MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL WORLD NGO
(43) JEWELS OF DEVELOPMENT HUMANITARIAN FOUNDATION (NGO)
(44) MOLAQDEEN FOUNDATION
(45) SONIATANKODOMA FOUNDATION
Theobarth Grant Disbursement Today
We are trying our best to manage the NGO’s. They have helped us to filter out all the double Applications. That’s the essence of the validation form Above and other changes we have made so far. Some Foundations are making donations to the progress of this Grant.
Ordinary Applicants (Beneficiaries) will get up to N1,850,000 to start a business.
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps