Are you looking for UNIPORT Post UTME form then you are on the right web page with all the necessary information.
This announcement is intended to inform all first-choice students who got scores of 150 or over at the time of the 2021 JAMB UTME that they have been invited to attend the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2022/23 The post UTME Examining Screening.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- Candidates who are eligible should input their the UTME Registration Number and verify UTME information that has been loaded.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Make a trip to any among the listed Banks that are on the Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC FIRST BANK PLC FCMB, UBA PLC, and UNIPORT-CHOBA MIROFINANCE BANK) and pay N2,000.00 only.
- Request an Remita receipt with access Code by your Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Return online and log in using the UTME Registration Number and Access Code found on your payment slip
- Fill out the online form in the manner requested. Candidates who are waiting for the O’Level Result(s) must indicate this on the form.
- Click”submit button “submit button” and print the Photo Card to be used for screen Exercise clearance. Print the Photo Card again a day prior to the examination.
- Make note of the date and timing of the Screening in the photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- A mismatch in the name or image on the Registration Slip is unacceptable for the University and may result in exclusion of the affected candidate. Names of the candidates appearing on O’Level certificates, UTME Test Results, and all other documents for registration must be exactly identical.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years old or older by October 2022 in order to qualify for the test.
- Mobile phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar devices, as well as any other items are not permitted in The Screening Venue and its surroundings.
- Candidates must submit their applications within the registration period since the link to the online Registration Form is removed when the Registration Period is over.
- Registration is done online. Therefore the candidates aren’t required to be present in campus University Campus, but advised to register at any time.
- Candidates who choose the University as their second choice and want being considered to apply for admission, can submit an application for Screening Exercise ONLY when they have changed their mind in preference to University of Port Harcourt as their first choice.
- Candidates must make sure that their O’Level results are uploaded on the JAMB website as soon as they can, because those who don’t are not accepted for admission.
- Candidates must make sure that they have registered with their valid phone (GSM) numbers as well as email addresses.
- Candidates must show up at the designated Screening Locations at the time specified in the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Deadline: September 17, 2022.
For Technical Support Services during the registration, send an email to:email@example.com
If you have any further questions, contact us at any of the numbers below 08091153162, 08185945712 or 07175125591
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan app