Do you want to download the no-cost Post UTME past questions for UNIPORT to aid you in preparing for the test?
Within this Library,
Download University Port-Harcourt – UNIPORT Post UTME previous questions PDF right today for Science arts, Law, Social and Management Science absolutely free for all.
As much as 80% from UNIPORT Post UTME questions this year will be based on the previous questions from previous years.
Examining UNIPORT previous questions will help you understand numerous questions that are frequently asked as well as help you comprehend the purpose of the post-UTME.
Table of Contents
What is the purpose that is the nature of UNIPORT after UTME?
The present nature of University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME is as follows:
- The UNIPORT Post UTME is a computer-based test (CBT).
- You will be provided with 50 questions.
- The questions will come from the JAMB subjects.
- You’ll be asked Mathematics questions, regardless of the chosen course.
- The time allocated is 30 minutes.
- Each question is worth 8 marks
- The answers you provide will score above 400.
- You’ll need to be able to score at least 120 points in order in order to be considered to be considered for admission.
Increase your chance of getting well in the UNIPORT post-UTME test by timers while you practice with the previous questions they have asked.
Download UNIPORT Post UTME past questions PDF now
Two types of post UTME previous Questions for UNIPORT.
- UNIPORT the past and present questions, as well as their answers.
- UNIPORT previous questions as well as answers, along with explanations.
While the first edition includes only questions and answers from the past The second version contains identical past questions and answers, but with a detailed explanations for each of the answers.
UNIPORT past questions for Science
Click on the FREE DOWNLOAD button to fill in your information (if you’re not already logged in) and then start your immediate download.
UNIPORT past questions for Arts, Law, Social, Management
Click on the FREE DOWNLOAD button and fill in the necessary information (if you’re not registered) and then start your immediate download.